Saving Juliet Summers ✓

By ElinaRao

Juliet Summers can see spirits but she desperately wants to not see them. Wishing for a fresh start at life... More

🥀Characters🥀
🥀Playlist 🥀
1. The one in which she gets a new start
2. The one in which he saves her
3. The one in which she makes a Deal
4. The one in which she has a chat with Grim Reaper
5. The one in which she gets hurt
6. The one in which she shares her past
7. The one in which she meets the Father
8. The one in which she meets the owner of the house
9. Epilogue - Grim Reaper

0. Prologue ✓

82 6 1
By ElinaRao

🥀

Grim Reaper

My job is to take souls of the people who have completed their time on earth, those who die. I am happy to oblige with my job when I have to take souls of people who die a natural death than people who die from accidents. So, I was very much irritated when I had to stop and take two souls from a car accident.

            People had gathered around the place of the accident. A truck had rammed into a car. The older woman was announced dead on the scene and so was the younger one, until I saw her face.

            I was stunned for the first time in my whole career as the Grim Reaper and that had never happened to me before.

            She was covered in blood, her body parts twisted in different angles which didn't look comfortable. I found that the girl's name was Juliet Summers when I read my list of 'Souls to be picked up'.

            Juliet reminded me of the time when I was Human. She reminded me of the woman I loved, of the time when I had a family and I just couldn't take her. My love was a gift for me and her death was my curse. I took my life after she died but life is funny. Since then I have only been taking souls but this time I hesitated. So I did something I never thought that I would do and gave her life. I could do that-it was against my job description, but against my nature I saved her.

            But I didn't know that my action would have such a complicated consequence.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 5 26
Aidan Summers thought he had the best job any young scientist would die for; working at a state-of-the-art laboratory and doing what he loved, while...
12.1K 411 38
Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
4.1M 85.9K 25
Juliet was just a normal high school girl who was ready for summer. She had all of it planned out. She would spend some time with her friends and her...