Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

16.6K 460 279
By cabeYolights

It was now later that day and it was noon. Camila was waiting at her couch since the person didn't reply with any comment except an email back that only had a dot contained in it.

Camila heard her back door open as she turned around and was met with a guy in a hoodie where it zipped all the way up to his face, but he could still see through his eyes and had a place to breathe with some black patches with holes on the hoodie.

"Hi." A very deep voice came out of the hoodie.

"A voice modulator, nice. Whatever, I don't care, at least you're here."

The guy shrugged as he sat down.

"If you try anything, I'm always on offense and defense." The deep voice said as Camila gasped.

"What the hell do you mean offense if I try anything?!" Camila scoffed.

"Sorry, I meant defense if you try anything but wait that's not what we're just going to talk about. Look, I want Lauren. Not your Lauren but my Lauren who is kind of yours right now but she'll realize."

"Okay, my Lauren is my Lauren and what does my necklace have anything to do with Lauren? She didn't get it for me! I got it for me!" Camila exclaimed as the guy started laughing.

"Y-you bought it for yourself?" He asked uncontrollably laughing.

"Yes, why the hell are you laughing?"

"I didn't know you were such a fucking pussy."

Camila gritted her teeth as she glared at him.

Camila started muttering curse words in Spanish as the guy looked at her strangely.

"Fuck you." She spit out as he straightened himself up.

"I want Lauren. Either you hand her over to me or more bad things will come."

"Hand her over to you? She's not some thing I can hand over. I don't own her, she's her own person. You're fucking disgusting." Camila said with a disgusted face as he shrugged.

"Whatever, you doing it or not?"

"I suggest you leave." Camila snapped as he shook his head.

He walked over to Camila as Camila tried to run but he pinned her down before she could.

"Listen here bitch, I get what I want. You better fucking listen to me before someone seriously gets hurt." The guy said as he put a pocket knife up against Camila's arm and slowly slid it down her skin as she winced in pain.

He gave her a small mark but it was so slow it was painful, alright. He quickly left in a blur as Camila gripped her arm.

Camila bit her tongue, fighting the welling pain in her arm as she got herself up to one of the kitchen cabinets and getting some gauze out.

She wrapped it around her arm and went upstairs as she laid back on her headboard.

This was a bitch. She also had school tomorrow. Oh god.

Camila went upstairs and grabbed her phone as she decided to finally turn it on.

She unlocked her phone as notifications started popping up like crazy.

Camila quickly called Lauren as she put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Camila asked shakily.

"CAMZ, what the fuck? Are you okay?! I know something's wrong, so please just tell me the truth."

"Lo..."

"Don't "Lo" me. Camila, please." Lauren desperately said.

"I'd rather explain face-to-face." Camila said in a low voice.

"Good, because I'm outside your door. You kind of worried me too much, I was going to check up on you today. Open up the door, baby." Lauren said as she then hung up the phone.

Camila got up and opened the door as Lauren tackled Camila with a hug, also shutting the door with her foot.

"Camz!" Lauren exclaimed as she started giving many kisses all over Camila's face as she ended it with a kiss on her lips.

Lauren grabbed Camila's thighs as Camila wrapped her legs around her waist. Lauren carried Camila to the couch as she sat down and rested her hands around Camila's waist.

"So."

"What happened to your arm?" Lauren asked, concernedly as she held Camila's hand that had the gauze on it.

Camila sighed, she knew she had to tell Lauren now. Lauren didn't come all the way to her house for nothing or to be lied to.

"Someone's been messing with me ..." Camila said in a low voice.

"What the fuck?! WHO?!" Lauren angrily said as she tightened her grip on Camila's waist.

"That's the thing. I don't know...I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry and-"

"WORRY? I'm so far from worrying, I'm fucking angry and ready to fight someone."

"-be like this." Camila said in a whisper.

"And your arm? If they're the one who did that to you, I want some fucking charges pressed against them and I want a restraining order for them." Lauren said with a furious tone in her voice that made Camila shaky. Lauren's eyes landed on Camila's as her face softened.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so pressed. Have they done anything else?"

"They stole a necklace from me, that's it. They told me I had something that doesn't belong to me so now they have something that doesn't belong to them." Camila quietly said as Lauren sighed.

"What do you have that doesn't belong to you? Like, what are they implying?" Lauren asked as she brought Camila closer to her.

"They were talking about you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, I had a talk with them and stuff. They told me how I should hand you over but I simply told them that a person can't be owned. You're your own person."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Give me a minute, have they touched anything, something that can be found with fingerprints on?" Lauren asked as Camila nodded. "Maybe." Camila got up and grabbed the box from underneath the couch as she handed it to Lauren.

Lauren opened it and saw the crumple up sheet of paper. She covered the box again with the top.

Lauren pulled Camila back on her lap as she put an arm around Camila's waist letting Camila's head rest on Lauren's chest.

Lauren took out her phone as she called her assistant.

"Hello? Yeah, I need a private instigator.....yeah." Lauren talked into the phone as she then told the address where she was at.

-

"I have some fingerprints that I see are matching Miss Cabello over here. I see other fingerprints, more rough and masculine held ones. I guess that's the person you're trying to find out about, right?" Lawrence, their private instigator, said.

"Correct," Lauren assured as Lawrence then grabbed a sample of the fingerprints with his tape.

Lawrence put it on a machine and brought his MacBook closer to him as he connected the machine and the MacBook together.

He started decoding and inserting things as he smiled.

"I have the results in."

"Wesley Stromberg." Camila said in a whisper as her eyes widened.

"Thank you so fucking much." Lauren said as she hugged Lawrence.

Camila went to give Lawrence a hug too as Lauren went and called the police.

"Yeah, I want to press charges against someone."

-

Wesley sat down in a chair at the white isolated room as he looked at the mirror that reflected back at him and sighed.

Lauren and Camila was with the police explaining some things as Wesley was taken into questioning.

"I'm detective Mars. Wesley, you're in here for questioning." The detective said as he sat down in the chair opposite of Wesley.

"So, they told you about answering the truth and stuff outside. Now, if you tell the truth with no lies, it'll be all much easier for you. Let's get started."

D: What's your name?

W: Wesley Stromberg.

D: How well do you know Camila Cabello?

W: Not much.

D: Please explain more how well you know her.

W: She's Lauren Jauregui's girlfriend.

D: That's all?

W: That's all.

D: You've been pressed charges for breaking in a house.

W: Yeah.

D: So it's true you did?

Wesley gritted his teeth as he tapped on the desk. He decided to not tell the truth about the break-ins since he was usually the one who knew how to simply break in the house and he knew his partner needed him for that. He hoped he could worm his way out of the charges that were pressed.

W: No.

D: Then why'd you say yeah?

W: Because it is true I've been pressed with those charges but I didn't.

D: Okay. Can I ask something real quick?

W: Yeah.

D: This is way out of questioning, but, do you know where I could find a necklace that looks like this? I'd pay millions for this, my wife, she loves necklaces and I just need someone's advice and opinion.

The detective showed a necklace that was an exact replica of Camila's but had a different charm inside it. The necklace that Camila had bought was one where you could ask for your own little charm inside of the sphere.

Wesley smirked, thinking that he was out of the pool of questioning, he decided he could also make money off of it. He remembered his partner showing him a similar replica but didn't actually comprehend it process what Keaton was saying to him because he had some headphones on.

W: Yeah and you say millions?

D: Oh yeah, anything for my lovely wife.

W: Actually ...yeah.

D: Really? What's the charm inside of the necklace? My wife is a picky person. I know there were some cats for charms and I know my wife dislikes cats, she's allergic.

W: A book.

D: What does the book look like?

W: It has a KCCE on the front cover on the small book. It might just be the brand of it, but it's still intact.

D: Thanks, did you get the necklace before you broke in the house or after, Wesley?

And just like that, case closed, Wesley was guilty. The necklace was also in his pocket, he had kept it there, not wanting anything to happen to it but things happen.

Camila had her necklace back as the detective had put Wesley in jail with a bail of a five thousand dollars due to a break in and for swiping Camila's necklace.

What Camila didn't know was there was still that one person to this operation .... someone more with a bad spirit towards Camila.

/!&/$/&:$:&\¥\€¥\€\¥\>\

A/N: That girl Lauren Jazzercise from 5h is pretty cute

HAJAHjshsjsjsdd

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
Bad News By Giny

Fanfiction

2.4M 69.7K 57
Lauren is a smart girl and kind of nerdy. She only has two friends at school, Normani and Dinah. She's had a small crush on the mysterious badass Cam...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
63.2K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...