The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better

1.4K 56 14
By seastarssaki

It wasn't difficult getting my job back as Monsta X's bodyguard. The boys kept the kidnapping a secret from their manager, somehow. So the company had no issue with me coming back to Korea and reclaiming my job. As far as Staship knew, I took a break to live life back in America for a while. Starship also didn't keep track of American news, so they had no idea I was given a medal.

My biggest accomplishment didn't follow me back to Korea, no one would know I am a legend back in the US, I was just a lousy Joe-shmo here, but somehow I'm okay with that.

"I just wish you had given us a heads-up before taking a break," The manager muttered as I stood in front of his desk, "But since we couldn't find a new bodyguard that's as good as you... you can have your job back. Your contact hasn't expired yet, anyway."

"Perfect," I smiled.

"I assume you're ready to move back in with the boys immediately?" He asked, typing away at his laptop uninterestedly.

I nodded. All of my stuff was packed and waiting for me at The Hilton.

"I'll text you the new address," the manager explained, taking out his phone.

"New address?" I asked, brow raised.

"Yeah, the boys moved." He replied.

My phone binged and I looked down at my screen to see that the new apartment was much closer to the heart of Seoul. That meant we could have a lot more fun... but it also meant there was a higher chance of Monsta X being mobbed my fans daily.

After practice, the guys would meet me at the new apartment. So I took a taxi back to my hotel room and packed up all of my stuff into my two, large suitcases.

I hailed a taxi in the busy Seoul night, and after a long wait; one finally rolled up. I put my stuff into the trunk before getting into the back seat.

Once I had my seat belt on (safety first!), I gave the address to the taxi driver. He chuckled as he pulled away from the curb, "You're not a sasaeng, are you?" He asked.

"Sasaeng?" I asked, recoiling at the term, "No. Why?"

"That's the address to the  celebrity apartment complex," the old man explained, looking at me through the review mirror, "I've had plenty of sasaengs ask me to take them there. Not one fan has ended up getting inside. You don't know celebrities... do you?"

'Should I explain to him that I'm a bodyguard?'

No, he wouldn't understand.

So instead I changed the subject until we pulled up to the complex. I gaped at the luxury high-rise.

'The boys live here now?'

I smiled.

If this was a celebrity apartment building, then that means that Monsta X has made it. I stepped out of the car, lugging my bags behind me as I stepped up to the building. A pair of security guards stood at the entrance, holding back fans. Eventually, I manager to push to the front of the pack.

The guards waved me away until I handed them my key card that proved that I live here too.

"Right this way, miss." The security guard said, opening the door to me.

I walked into the apartment building, marveling in awe at the beautiful entryway.

'Snap out of it, Jiyeon. We've got to find the apartment...'

I stopped at the elevator, scanning my card so the doors would slide open. When I stepped inside, the button was already lit and prepared to take me to the twentieth level. Soon the doors slid opened and revealed a wide hallway.

'514, 514...' I thought, following the doors until I stopped in front of the apartment.

I scanned my card again and opened the door to reveal the new apartment.

"Wow." I gasped.

This was a huge upgrade from the last place, which was cramped and old as hell. Most importantly, though, this place had a beautiful view.

"Jiyeon, you're home!" Minhyuk cheered, jumping up from the couch to hug me. His hair was wet because he was fresh out the shower.

"This place is..." I muttered.

"Amazing, right?" Jooheon asked.

I nodded.

"And it's huge!" Shownu cut in. "Instead of four to a room, it's just two."

"And you get your own room now," Kihyun smiled.

"Here, follow us." Minhyuk cheered.

A quick tour led me past everyone's rooms. The apartment had five bedrooms, each had their own small bathrooms and showers. Shownu and I had our own rooms with single beds. (Although I felt bad for taking up a bedroom since I had enough money to buy my own apartment in this high rise.) Wonho and Changkyun shared a large, and somewhat messy, room. Minhyuk and Jooheon roomed together, and I spotted a quizzical collection of whale merchandise on one desk. Kihyun and Hyungwon shared a very neat room.

"And this is your room," Kihyun said. He pushed open the door to my room and waved his hand dramatically.

It was a pretty large room, probably larger than I deserved. I stepped in, marveling around at the place. I could certainly get comfortable calling this place home.

"Now, you should get some rest. We've got an award show tomorrow."

It was cold in Seoul as winter transitioned to fall. So I dressed warm, but cute, to adjust. I dressed in high-waisted denim jeans and an oversized, cropped turtle neck.

I looked cute and comfortable at the same time. To edge things up, I finished off my outfit with combat boots.

I stood in the mirror, curling my now bleached blonde hair when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 

It was Shownu, dressed in his stage outfit for the day.

"Ready to go?" He asked, smiling warmly.

I nodded, grabbing my Fendi bag and nude lipstick from my bedside table.

"I'm more than ready."

The drive to the concert venue was filled with chatter. The boys tried to catch me up on the past couple of months, gossip and otherwise. After they released their recent music video (Shoot Out) and after they came back from their world tour; they blew up! Monsta X acquired a ton of fans and were growing exponentially in popularity. People all over the world were starting to admire Monsta X's talent, which is exactly what they deserved.

So, to say the least, things were going well for them.

"And this guy," Jooheon joked, pointing to Hyungwon, "Some girl has been hitting on him nonstop."

I glanced over at Hyungwon, who finally looked up from his phone. His attitude hadn't changed since the day I came back. He was being snide and snarky. Worst of all, though, he seemed to be distancing himself from everyone.

Hyungwon's eyes met mine and he looked away quickly.

"Yeah, tell her about the girl," Minhyuk laughed. "Hyungwon's been trying to let her down easy, but-"

"I'm not letting her down anymore," Hyungwon finally cut in. He looked tired, but there was pride in his eyes, "We're going on a date tomorrow."

Everyone's eyes widened at the sudden confession.

"You're really going to take that risk?" Shownu asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Hyungwon shrugged, "It's not like it'll be the most dangerous thing I've ever done this year..."

I zoned out of the conversation, just watching Hyungwon as he spoke; and he watched my reaction as well.

'He's really going to date someone...'

It soon hit me that everyone in this car might get into a relationship soon, and perhaps sooner rather than later.

Sure, Hyungwon, Kihyun, Wonho, Changkyun, Kihyun and Shownu had feelings for me a couple months ago.

But that all might change. Emotions are fickle. The boys could fall for some other girl at any moment.

So I need to decide how I feel about them, and soon.

Did it bother me that Hyungwon was going to date someone? What was this feeling in my heart? Who do I really love?

___________

Ya'll!!!!!! Monsta X is having their comeback on Valentine's Day! And they have also confirmed that they will be going on another world tour this year!!!!

2019 is starting out to be a good year already lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...
727 45 4
"I got you two an acting job for a new web show! I just signed the contract so get ready!" Their manager gleams happily, while handing them the scrip...
46.4K 2.1K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...
1.8K 131 22
_"Okay Alice, listen up here. I'm leaving first and I promise when you were 18, I will take you along with to Korea."-your lovely brother, Daniel Im...