Blood is Redder than Roses (K...

By 1person7_6

The world is separated into two species. One of them is known as the Vampires; a notorious species that harbo... More

Prologue
CH. 1 Why?
Ch. 2 Human
Ch. 3 I can't resist
Ch. 4 Remember
Ch. 5 You Murderer
Ch. 6 Seriously?!?
Ch. 7 I said stop
Ch. 8 Hypocrites
Ch. 9 Uh-oh
Ch. 11 That wasn't...
Ch. 12 Torture
Ch. 13 School
Ch. 14 Dangerous
Ch. 15 Friends
Ch. 16 Don't forget me
Ch. 17 You've changed
Catching up

Ch. 10 Have you kissed yet?

6.8K 515 480
By 1person7_6

Remember to vote and support Kirishima's crocs lmao.

HOLY SMOKES KIRISHIMA FROM THAT PHOTO CAN STEP ON ME. 

THUNK

I braced myself for immense pain but felt none. I felt my "special ability" activate. 

Thank god. At least I know that I can still spontaneously use it. 

I thought as I felt many objects hit the fronts of my arms. A few moments passed in silence as I stood there, confused.  After a few more moments, slowly, I lifted my arms from my eyes and looked up.

"W-why is there an h-hole in the roof?!?!?" I stammered, my jaw wide open in shock as I stared at the falling debris falling above me. Then I turned my attention to the figure in front of me. My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"O-oh hey, Bakugou..." I began awkwardly.

"Don't 'hey' me," Bakugou growled in response, as I flinched to the sudden harshness of his voice. He was turned around so I couldn't see his face. There was a moment of silence as I just stood there, mind blank. What did I do so wrong now?

"That was Tomura Shigaraki, wasn't it?" he whispered after his sudden outburst. He clenched his fists so hard that I could hear his knuckles crack.

"I-" I began before getting cut off again, this time by Bakugou as he fell onto his knees, hands buried deep into his spiky blond hair.

"Tomura Shigaraki...he has the nerve to come back here. What is he planning now...?" Bakugou muttered again as if I had suddenly disappeared from his awareness. His shoulders started trembling. "One time was enough to shake me up for months. Don't tell me he's back to torture him and watch me struggle helplessly to whatever he's conspiring." 

"He knows that he is my last hope, huh." Bakugou continued to mutter under his breath, out of my listening range.

Slowly, he pulled himself up to his feet with a grunt, propping his hand and leaning on the marble sink. By now, the awkward silence was like our best friend.

"Ha..." Bakugou chuckled, suspiciously bipolar. 

His expression immediately morphed from a painful one to a smug one. "I have a suit hanging on the left hook over there." Bakugou pointed to the suit, that, inevitably, was also worth more than anything I ever owned. "Try not to wander off and remember to meet me at the Kaneki Dining Hall.

He began walking out, hand outstretched on the bathroom doorknob. 

"Oh, and a few more things. First things first, forget what you just saw.  Also..." Bakugou trailed off, his signature smirk returning.

"Wear some clothes."

"What-" the door closed before I even got a word in, suddenly realizing the situation. 

"Dammit!" I cursed, my face heating up, as I looked at the debris around me. I didn't realize I stood there the whole time without my clothes. 

"I guess that marks the end of my bath," I grumbled as I grabbed a robe and a towel to dry myself off, trying to avoid getting splinters stuck on me. Carefully, I navigated towards the suit and quickly struggled into it. Suspiciously, it fit me perfectly. Glancing to my right, I saw a fancy box that I recognized to be dress shoes.

"Geez...who needs dress shoes when crocs can solve the problem?" I huffed as I remembered my old pair of green ones back at home. I wore them everywhere. They are comfortable, stylish, and convenient. What more can you ask out of shoes than that?!?

I tugged on white socks and slipped the shoes on, making my way to the door. Just as I was about to twist the doorknob, the oak door flung open, revealing a stressed Shoji.

"Here to take you to Kaneki Dining Hall sir. May I please warn you that without me, you are most likely to get lost. It took me nearly half a year to memorize this whole mansion." Shoji said calmly, though I could see that he was on the verge of freaking out.

I smiled, flagging him down.

"Take a breather. Here, take me to the dining hall, will you? I'll try to make sure you get to rest till tomorrow after this."

That is if I survive to see the light of tomorrow after today. I'm sitting in a dining hall full of pure-bred vampires.

"Thank you, sir. This way, please." Shoji replied, leading me out of the room and taking a left.

After what seemed like hours of twists and turns, we arrived at a massive gold plated spruce door.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door three times before folding both arms behind my back. I hear footsteps coming to the door on the other side, halting after a few seconds. Then, slowly but surely, the door creaked open.

"Hello, my name is Eijiro-"

"Mr. Kirishima! You're finally here! It's such a pleasure to meet you?" I lifted my head immediately at the sound of a mature female voice.

"M'am-"

"Oh, quit it! Call me, Mitsuki! Or Mrs. Bakugou, if you will. Now, come on and have a seat." Mitsuki exclaimed, walking over to an elegant dining table and pulling up a velvet chair. Uncomfortable, I walked into the room, feeling out of place. The dining hall was fancier than the rooms and the hallways I walked through.

There were massive oil paints that lined the walls, with humongous glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The table was set up, but no one but Mitsuki was there.

How can someone so invaluable feel comfortable in such a prestigious place like this?  It's like putting power next to something with absolutely no authority. 

"So, Mr. Kirishima." Mitsuki started asking me once I got seated. "Katsuki and my husband Masaru will get here soon, but let me ask you a few questions. Here, some tea while we're at it."

She waved her hand at a servant that brought a cup of tea over.

"How's my son?" She asked intently, leaning forward across the table, fingers laced together on the tablecloth.

I took a sip of my tea.

"I mean, he has top grades at school, top in athletics and looks too, I guess-" I began before getting cut off. 

"Honey, I mean, have you guys kissed yet?"

(Vote for this chapter!)

#SupportKirishima'sCrocs <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
Mine By dreamer

Fanfiction

146K 2.6K 56
Izuku gets sold to the Mafia and finds out that mafia boss, Katsuki Bakugo is a vampire. What will Izuku do if he becomes the vampire's personal bloo...
207K 6.9K 31
Katsuki Bakugou has been a vampire now for well over a hundred years, turned when he was only twenty two years old. Now he's permanently stuck at th...
3.3K 244 27
Katsuki was born hundreds of years ago. His mother was human and his father a vampire, making him a mix, or a Dhampir. He grew up training hard to be...