Because He Is My First Love |...

By nulnul_savage

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 49 : YES!
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
Special Chapter❗
🎉Sequel🎉

Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong

354 13 3
By nulnul_savage

||Nami's POV||

The ambulance came and immediately put Eunkyung onto the stroller. Her face is so pale and she is sweating.

"Aigoo, she looks very sick"

"Is she trying to kill herself?"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw a lot of pills dropped from her bag just now"

"Really?"

The people that started making a lot of assumption just make me more getting worried. I sighed as I feel really guilty for not realising this earlier.

I immediately pulled out my phone to tell Minhyun about this. He thanked me and I urge him to quickly go to the hospital.

~Meanwhile~
  ||Minhyun's POV||

After Nami called me, I immediately get to the hospital. I reached at the emergency center and went to find her. And gladly I found her. I went to her bed and her face is so pale.

"Are you Eunkyung's guardian?" asked the doctor who suddenly appeared.

Hesitate, I just said yes.

"We cleaned out her stomach. Her blood test shows that she didn't take many pills. So I don't think she tried to commit suicide. However, she's very weak. She's malnourished with elevated levels of liver enzymes. She's also been suffering from bulimia and anorexia. So we'll check her condition from now." explained the doctor.

"Nae. Thank you doctor," said Minhyun.

Then, the doctor just nod and went away. I take a look at Eunkyung and she really seems weak with her skinny body and pale face.

Suddenly a woman came frantically called Eunkyung's name. I covered my face and stand aside from them.

"Eunkyung, dear. What happened to you? What happened? Please open your eyes. Eunkyung-ah?" said that woman worryingly.

Then Eunkyung opened her eyes slowly and look at that woman.

"Eunkyung-ahh. Can you see me?"

"Om..ma~"

Turns out, it was her mum. Eunkyung's mum smiled reliefly as she hold Eunkyung's hand tightly. Feeling relieved, I just went away quietly after assured that Eunkyung is safe with her mum.

*Time Skips. At the park*
  ||Nami's POV||

I quickly went to the park near my neighborhood after Minhyun called me. And there he is.. Waiting for me.

"How's Eunkyung? Is she okay?" asked Nami worryingly.

He tilted his face and look at me.

"I saw her wake up. The doctor said she isn't in critical condition." explained Minhyun.

"Ohhh.. Thank goodness," said Nami, feeling relieved.

"I think she's been taking pills for her insomnia. She suffered from eating disorder too. So she has to stay in the hospital because she's very weak," said Minhyun.

"I see.." said Nami while looking down.

"Are you okay? Weren't you startled?" asked Minhyun.

I lifted my head and look at him.

"That's not that important. I made a mistake. When I told you that Eunkyung wasn't doing well, I should have done something. We saw each other at the mall. Her face was so pale but I didn't realized that she's sick," said Nami, feeling guilty.

Then Minhyun pulled me into his arms.

"Aigoo, you didn't know that this would happen. Don't blame yourself. Hmm?" said Minhyun while patting my back.

*Time Skips. At home*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

After I managed to persuade Nami, I walked her home. Then I went back to my house and went into my room. Jin hyung had already asleep as his room had lights off.

I laid down on my bed after I washed up. I take a look at my phone and wanted to call Nami before I sleep but there's a lot of missed calls from Eunkyung on my call log.

I mentally slapped myself for not realising this because I was busy with Jin hyung this morning.

*Time Skips. In the morning. At the hospital*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

Feeling guilty, I went to the hospital and searched for Eunkyung's room. I opened the door and she is sitting on her bed while enjoying the view by the window.

She tilted her head and look at me.

"Ohh! Minhyun-ahh.." said Eunkyung, looking surprised.

I went to her and asked, "Why are you alone?"

"My mum is at work. And my dad is busy with his work at Busan," answered Eunkyung.

"Shouldn't you be lying down?" asked Minhyun while scratching his neck.

She just shaking her head and smiled.
"After a deep sleep, I feel completely fine as if nothing ever happened."

*Time Skips. At the hospital park*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

We went out because Eunkyung wanted to. I helped her walk and found a bench.

"Let's sit here for a while," said Minhyun.

She nod and took a seat.

"Yahh.. Aren't you cold?" asked Minhyun while hugging himself in his long coat.

"Hmm? I'm okay," replied Eunkyung.

I tilted my head and look at her beside me.
"I'm sorry about...missing your call yesterday. I didn't know that you were sick. I should have answered it."

She just shakes her head and said, "Aniya.. It's okay. It's because I didn't take good care of myself.."

"Minhyun-ah"

"Hmm?"

She look in front of her and smiled.
"I feel very strange right now. What happened was only a day ago. Everything that happened before today seems like long ago. Maybe it's because I almost died," chuckled Eunkyung.

I just look at her sympathetically. I know what she had been through because she had the same problem with me.

"As you know, my parents had divorced and I almost killed myself because I'm an only child and doesn't have anyone else. But you came and always being there for me in hard times..."

I nod as I agreed with her words.

"... But now, I realised that there are many people still love me just like my parents, Jin oppa and you.. Even though you think that I'm just your friend. I also realised that my parents never abandoned me despite their broken relationship. And I'm appreciate that. Really..."

"... I'm really sorry and thank you, Minhyun-ahh. For everything."

She tilted her head and look at me with her beautiful smile.

"Well, now we're even. We have something to apologize for," said Minhyun, smiling.

She chuckled and smiled at me. She took a deep breath and handing out her hand to me.
"Here.. Let's be friends."

I smiled and accept her hand. She tossed away my hand and look at me cockily.
"You'd better treat me better after this."

I laughed and nod at her response.
"Yahh.. When are you getting out of the hospital?" asked Minhyun.

"Tomorrow or the day after that," answered Eunkyung.

We continued our talk as we want to catch up everything from the past time back in Busan.

*Time Skips. At Eunkyung's ward*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

We reached at her room and I helped her to get into her room. I stopped my tracks when suddenly my phone ringing. It's from Nami❤

"Ohh. Nami-yahh"

"Hwang Minhyun. Where are you?"

"Me? I'm at the hospital. Jin hyung let me so I stopped by to visit Eunkyung."

"Ohhh.. I see. How is Eunkyung?"

"I think she's okay. She's calmed down a lot."

"I'm relieved to hear that. Actually, I was thinking of visiting her. Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Umm.. I thought you were busy so.. Do you want to come now?"

"Should I? Okay, I'll be right there."

"Okay. See you soon"

  ||Nami's POV||

I hanged up the phone and pouting my mouth after the call.

"Tsk.. Why didn't he tell me before? I would've come with him if he told me sooner," said Nami.

Honestly, I feel a little bit dissapointed when he keep it secret instead of telling me that he'd been visiting Eunkyung. Yes, I know that Eunkyung is his friend but can't he at least being honest with me? Plus, I feel insecure when knowing that he met Eunkyung. She's so pretty that kind of make me jealous of her.

*Time Skips. At the hospital*
  ||Nami's POV||

I found Eunkyung's room and took a deep breath. You can do it, Nami.

I knocked and opened the door. When I entered, Minhyun is helping her to wear a jacket. O...kay....

"Ohh. You're here," said Minhyun.

"We were outside for a bit so I was cold," explained Eunkyung.

"Nae.. I see," said Nami while smiling awkwardly.

"Ohh. Are you feeling better?" asked Nami worryingly.

"I almost died. But I'm really happy to see you, Nami-yahh," said Eunkyung, smiling sweetly.

My lips formed into a thin smile to reply her smile.

"Ahh. Come have a seat," said Eunkyung, motioned Nami to take a seat.

I nod and Minhyun gestured me to sit beside him. He still staring at me as I took a seat beside him.

"Ohh. This is for you," said Nami while handing out a bouquet of flowers to Eunkyung. She accepted it with a smile and thanked Nami.

"But you're allergic to pollen, though. Will it be okay?" asked Minhyun worryingly, looking at Eunkyung.

Surprised, I tilted my head looking at Eunkyung and Minhyun.

"Well, my nose is a little bit itchy, but... I'm okay," said Eunkyung, smiling.

"Umm.. I didn't know about your allergy. Had I known, I would've just gotten some drinks for you. I'll take it back," said Nami, feeling guilty.

I tried to take it back the flowers from her but suddenly Minhyun took it from her.

"Aniya.. It's okay. Let's just put it at the back," said Minhyun, putting the flowers at the window.

I just stay silent and feel awkward looking at Minhyun and Eunkyung. Gosh, I hate this feeling.

"I guess I talk too much. I'm dizzy. I should lie down," said Eunkyung, smiling while looking at Nami and Minhyun.

I immediately take the remote control for her bed. "I see. I'll do it for you," said Nami, volunteered.

But suddenly Minhyun took it from me.
"I'll do it," said Minhyun while controlling the bed. Eunkyung smiled at him and me.

Feeling guilty, I helped her cover with her blanket. But Minhyun immediately helping her and covered her with the blanket. I just watched these two in front of me. Annoyed? Yes...

*Time Skips. At Nami's neighborhood*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I was walking Nami home after we visited Eunkyung at the hospital. I noticed that Nami keep silent along our walk.

'What's wrong with her?' he thought.

I keep stealing glances on her beside me while we're walking together. I tried to hold her hands but she keeps avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?

I grabbed her hand and hold it tightly.
"Why are you so quiet today? It's very unlike you," asked Minhyun, looking at Nami.

"Do I have to be a chatty mouth all the time?" asked Nami back, expressionless.

"Well, you're just unusually quiet today," answered Minhyun.

She pulled her hands away and keep walking forward. I asked her why but she didn't want to answer me. I keep talking to her and snake my arms on her shoulders but she pushed my arms away with her shoulder.

"Cut it out. Stop talking to me," said Nami, looking annoyed.

"Gosh, why are you so irritable today, my chinchilla?" asked Minhyun.

But then I clapped my hands when I suddenly remembered..

"Ahh. I know. You must be hungry. It's long past your snack time. You're all grumpy because you're hungry. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Arasso. Let's go get you something to eat," said Minhyun while clinging his arms onto Nami's shoulders.

She pushed away again my arms with her face expressionless. "Forget it. I'm not hungry,"

*Time Skips. At the food stall*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I managed to persuade her to grab something to eat. I know that she's mad at me because she's hungry so I brought her here.

"Here. It's your favourite fish cake. Come. Aaa~" said Minhyun cutely, trying to feed her.

"Aigoo, such a lovely couple," cooed Ahjumma, the owner in front of us.

I smiled at her and tilted my head back to Nami. She didn't open her mouth so I try again to feed her.

  ||Nami's POV||

'Haish, this is so embarrassing. This fox!' she thought.

I opened my mouth slowly but suddenly he pulled away the fish cake because he got call from someone.

"Ohh. Eunkyung-ahh," exclaimed Minhyun happily. Then he look at me and gave me the fish cake. He excused himself to take the call. His back facing me when he talked to Eunkyung.

"They just saw each other yet why do they have so much to talk about??? Just get together then. Haish," whispered Nami angrily, looking at Minhyun.

Feeling annoyed, I took the fish cake stick and loads it into my mouth. Food is medicine when you are angry.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I keep stealing glances at Nami while I was talking with Eunkyung on the phone. She wanted to see a psychiatrist so I recommended her one.

"Ohh. All right," said Minhyun, ending up the call.

I turned around and went back to Nami.
"Yahh.. Eat slowly or you'll get indigestion," said Minhyun worryingly.

But she didn't hear me and continued to eat. Her mouth full of fish cakes and it's really look like a chinchilla. How cute❤

"You said you didn't feel like eating anything yet you'd eat everything here. How about you aim for setting a new Guinness records, piggy?" asked Minhyun, smiling.

She tilted her head and glared at me.
"Mwo??! Piggy??!"

"Hehe.. All right, sorry. I take that back. You're no piggy. You're just chinchilla," teased Minhyun.

But she glared at me and walked away leaving me. I payed the Ahjumma quickly and went after her.

  ||Nami's POV||

He keep bugging me and asked me what's wrong and I mad at him for bothering me.

"I'll watch my mouth from now on. Please forgive me. Hmm? Please~" begged Minhyun.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

Gosh, what's wrong with this girl? Her voice keep raising everytime I asked her why. She just said nothing but her face seems annoyed. I still keep asking her why and she's mad at me. She pushed me away and leaving me behind after telling me to leave her alone.

"She's definitely mad at me. What's the problem?" said Minhyun to himself.

  ||Nami's POV||

"If he wants to know the reason, he should reflect on what he did," said Nami angrily while stomping her feet to walk home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 128 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...
30.7K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
1.3K 165 20
"OPPA...HWANG MINHYUN!!" "I--I'm..sorry Yoojin, be happy" In which a girl is hurt and traumatized by the power of boys and vows to herself to never m...
8.5K 526 38
'does everyone's life flip over in highschool? or is it only mine?.. ' yujin thought as she looked at jinyoung which was now going out of the classro...