𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | draco malf...

By dracoommalfoy_

in which everyone grows up a teensy bit more, and a teensy bit more truths are revealed More

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐈. REUNION
𝐈𝐈. SIRIUS BLACK'S INTENTIONS
𝐈𝐈𝐈. HOGWARTS EXPRESS ROUND THREE
𝐈𝐕. HOGWARTS
𝐕. THE FIRST DAY
𝐕𝐈. THE GRIM
𝐕𝐈𝐈. HAGRID'S CLASS
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. INJURIES AND NEW NEWS
𝐈𝐗. BIGGEST FEARS
𝐗. ANNOUNCEMENTS
𝐗𝐈. FLASH TO THE PAST
𝐗𝐈𝐈. IN THE CASTLE
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. QUIDDITCH AND MORE QUIDDITCH
𝐗𝐈𝐕. SNAPE TAKES OVER
𝐗𝐕. QUIDDITCH MATCH
𝐗𝐕𝐈. NEW PLANS
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. THE MARAUDER'S MAP
𝐗𝐈𝐗. INFORMATION ON BLACK
𝐗𝐗. PATRONUSES
𝐗𝐗𝐈. SNAKE
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. NO MERCY
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE PROPHECY
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. THE EXECUTION
𝐗𝐗𝐕. SIRIUS BLACK
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. RELATIONS
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. FALSE ACCUSATIONS
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. BACK IN TIME
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. ONE DOWN
𝐗𝐗𝐗. TWO DOWN
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈. SNAKE BOY AND SERPENT GIRL

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. DECISION MADE

19.5K 585 3.4K
By dracoommalfoy_

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
DECISION MADE 

§ § §

Harry was ahead of me, and quietly pushed up the floor tile of the basement that was above our heads. We had taken Fred and George's advice, and followed the tunnel to Honeyduke's cellar. Harry peeked out, and when the coast was clear, climbed out of the tunnel and into the basement. I pulled myself out after him. We saw the stairs that led into the actual shop.

"Just hold your cloak. We'll both go under mine so we don't lose each other," Harry explained. I nodded, and Harry threw his cloak over the both of us as we climbed up the stairs and into the store.

Although I wanted to, Harry and I didn't stay. On the way out, Harry took Neville's lollipop, leaving the boy confused. I giggled quietly as we made our way onto the streets of Hogsmeade. "Where do you think Ron and Hermione are?" Harry asked me, not worried about being quiet, since there were others talking.

"Shrieking Shack? Hermione told me she wanted to visit it." I shrug. Harry nods. "Okay, we'll head there, then."

When we arrived, Ron and Hermione were there, but they weren't alone." I saw Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle walking towards the pair.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weaselby?" Draco smirks at the Shrieking Shack. "Don't your family sleep in, uh... one room?" I scowled.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron mumbled.

"Oo, not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weaselby how to respect his superiors." Draco smirks again, tugging a little on his jacket collar.

Hermione laughed sarcastically. "Hope you don't mean yourself." She rolled her eyes. 

Draco's smirk falls as he scowls. "How dare you talk to me? You filthy little mudblood."

Harry and I angrily threw two snowballs at Draco at the same time, hitting him on the side of his face. I smirked and high-fived my brother. The group turns our way, and we stay still and quiet.

"Who's there?" Draco calls out, but we still say nothing.

I throw another snowball, and it flies towards them, hitting Draco's chest. Harry grins and makes some more, while I go under my own cloak without being seen. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle back up fearfully, but Harry and I run forward.

Harry pulls down Goyle's hat over his eyes, and I pants Crabbe, then turn to Draco. As Crabbe is bending over to pull his pants up, Harry kicks him over, and Hermione laughs. Harry starts messing with Goyle, and I walk in front of Draco. I whip his hat off his head, and then ruffle his gelled hair with my hand and grin. I then trip him so he falls on his back, and grab his feet and start dragging him.

I drag him away from Hermione and Ron, and then drop his legs so he can get up. He quickly makes a run for it, pushing Crabbe and Goyle down so he can run back into town. "I'm going with him." I quietly tell Harry, then hurry after the blonde.

Draco runs over to one of the benches that line the streets and sits down to catch his breath. I dit down next to him and pull off my invisibility cloak, grinning widely. His eyes widen when he sees me, then he laughs and pushes me roughly. I laugh with him.

"Giovanna! Merlin's beard you scared me!" Draco exclaimed.

"I got you good." I smirked. Draco smirks too, then tackles me off of the bench so I'm laying down on the snow covered grass. He starts tickling me until I can't stop laughing. "Draco- stop- ahaha!"

Someone standing over us clears their throat, causing Draco to stop, and lie on his back next to me. We look up to see a frowning Noah and Pansy standing over us. I close my eyes and groan as Draco harshly kicks Noah's leg, making the Hufflepuff wince.

"Go away, Thorton, Parkinson, we're having a moment." Draco mumbles, turning on his side and throwing an arm around me, pulling me close.

"Um, Giovanna? Weren't we planning on hanging out sometime soon?" Noah asks impatiently.

"Yeah Giovanna, hurry up, before you make this wuss cry." Pansy scowls at the Hufflepuff. "Plus, I want some alone time with Dracey."

Draco groans, burying his face into my neck. I can't deny that there was a slight blush on my cheeks at the feeling of being this close to the platinum. Noah noticed and his frown deepened.

"Fine, I'll just go." He says quietly. Great, now I feel bad. I sigh sadly, not wanting to leave this position but knowing I had to.

"Draco, I think I'm going to spend some time with Noah. I never get to see him. If you really want to, you can just do this in the common room." I say, lifting Draco's arm off me. His "soft" side is instantly gone, replaced with his normal self. I hate how he does that.

"No, I'm fine." He mutters, but I know he means otherwise. "Just go, I'm not holding you back."

I sighed and stood, brushing the snow off of me. I look over at the hopeful Hufflepuff and grin. "Well? Come on, where do you want to go first?"

Noah grins, and links arms with me as we start off down the street. And I didn't look over my shoulder at all.

Noah and I had spent the last hour in The Three Broomsticks just talking about anything, and catching up in general. I liked Noah, a lot, I really did. Our laughter from Noah's embarrassing story died down, and he grew serious.

"So, um... you and Malfoy...?" Noah trailed off, and I sighed. I knew the time had come. I had to make my decision. Noah let me sit in silence for a few minutes as I thought to myself.

Noah is a caring boy. Okay, obviously, Giovanna, he's in Hufflepuff. But for real, he's very nice, funny, kind hearted, and witty. Not just towards me. He's like that to everyone. All of my friends like him, my brother likes him, there's nothing you can't like about him. The only thing is that he gets offended really easily. If I chose him, I'll have to cut back on my time spent with Draco, because it'll make Noah upset. He'll tell me he doesn't care and he's fine with it, but I know he isn't.

Draco, on the other hand, is a complete and utter arse. He's rude, arrogant, and his morals have been molded by his father- which means they aren't good. It's not like that changes around me, he's still very high and mighty when talking to me. But, when talking to me, he's different. He puts down his guard just enough for me to see the true Draco Malfoy. The boy that isn't defined by his father of his name, just the boy that makes all the wrong choices. He's hilarious and I always have the urge to make sure he's okay and protect him. I'll defend him forever. 

Draco flirts with me like it's no one's business, but I don't think he likes me like that anymore. I think that he just does it to tease me because we're friends. And no matter how many arguments we have, nothing will ever change the fact that we'll always be best friends. Even if we did like each other, and dated, he'd simply be my boyfriend and my best friend.

"There's nothing." I decided. "Draco is my best friend, and he always will be. I know I can depend on that forever. But as for something more than a best friend..."

I held my breath for a moment and let it out.

"I like you, Noah. I like you a lot."

Noah smiled so wide it was like I had just told him he's the future Minister of Magic. "You do? You really, truly, do?"

I couldn't help but grin at his happiness. "Yeah. I do. I really, truly, do."

Noah regained his composure. "Well, um, I like you too! A lot..." He trailed off and I smirked. "We're still kind of like, young, or whatever but..."

"But....." I raised my eyebrows.

"I was just wondering if... maybe, you'd-" Noah takes a deep breath, "maybe you'd want to be my girlfriend?" He winces after asking, waiting for me to reject him.

I raise my eyebrows. Did I want a boyfriend? I'm only thirteen... Yeah, sure. What's that muggle saying? ILOO? I Live Only Once?

Shut up, he's waiting for an answer, prat. My self conscious tells me.

I smile. "Yes, sure. I'd love to be your girlfriend, Noah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 45.2K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
30.3K 941 75
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
256K 6.7K 71
A new girl at Hogwarts catches the attention of two boys, who just so happen to be enemies.
465K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...