LIVIE || DYLAN O'BRIEN

By soulfulstiles

{DYLAN O'BRIEN} {SOCIAL MEDIA FIC} On-screen, Liv Mason and Dylan O'Brien have natura... More

rights
cast
disclaimer
playlist
profiles {instagram & twitter}
instagram 2
twitter 3
instagram 4
twitter 5
private message 6
instagram 7
private message 8
instagram 9
facetime 10
instagram 11
twitter 12
instagram 13
instagram 14
twitter 15
private message 16
twitter 17
instagram 18
private message 19
groupchat 20
instagram 21
private message 22
instagram 23
twitter 24
instagram 25
instagram 26
instagram 27
groupchat 28
instagram 29
article 30
instagram 31
interview 32
autocomplete interview 33
article 34
instagram 35
the end: your choice
christmas bonus:)
bonus: never have i ever
bonus: staying silent isn't an option
bonus: olivia and tyler take friendship test
bonus: dylan o'brien and olivia mason find out how well they know each other
bonus: lake trip
bonus: q&a and pb&j waffles
bonus: pb&j waffles cont'd
bonus: season six promo
bonus: vote
bonus: things that need to be said
bonus: last day of filming
bonus: outdoors
bonus: tw reunion
bonus: tw reunion part 2
i can't believe it
New Book
bonus: just dylia being cute :)
bonus: surprise!
bonus: the outfit premiere
bonus: teen wolf movie
bonus: teen wolf interview
bonus: the actual interview (young hollywood)
bonus: not okay premiere
vote on new cover
bonus: tw movie poster
bonus: trio photoshoot and interview for flaunt magazine

instagram 1

34.5K 593 298
By soulfulstiles

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

livmason posted a photo

liked by tylerposey58, hollandroden, and 928,562 others

livmason #tbt to the first TW panel because I GET TO SEE MY FAVORITE WOLF TODAY

view all 50,327 comments
tagged: tylerposey58, teenwolf

username I'm so psyched for s3!!!

username SIERRA IS BACK YASSS

username AWE you guys look so young!

username MY SMOL BEANS

crystalreed stunning even back then 🔥
livmason ❤️

tylerposey58 ew look at my hair BUT OMG I GET TO SEE MY FAVE EMPATH TODAY.
tylerhoechlin What makes you think she was talking about you? Derek and Sierra are tight.
tylerposey58 and what fanfic did you read to find out that info? McPage > Hage
danielsharman clearly you all forgot I'm in s3 because Isaac is livmason 's fave wolf

username asdfghjkl I love this cast
username2 they're literally fighting over who Olivia loves more omg

livmason I swear you all act like toddlers tylerposey58 tylerhoechlin danielsharman
tylerposey58 but it's me, right
livmason duh. Sierra and Scott for the win ✊🏻

tylerposey58 HA. tylerhoechlin danielsharman
danielsharman smh
tylerhoechlin I expected more from you liv.

hollandroden ARE YOU ALMOST HERE???
livmason YES, about to pull in the lot

username Can't wait to see Sierra this season
[livmason liked this comment]

dobrien are you not excited to see me?? im hurt, livie. truly and utterly hurt.
livmason don't make me block you
dobrien love you too babe 😍😘

username DYLAN AND OLIVIA ARE REUNITING

username s3 about to bless us with the #dylia & #stierra content

╧╧╧╧ ╧╧╧╧

"DYLAN O'BRIEN!"

The sound of a familiar fiery dirty-blonde made Dylan chuckle from where he sat calmly in his director's chair, his phone in his hand.

Tyler Posey glanced up from his cell as well, immediately casting his co-star a worried look. "Dude, it's the first day. How did you manage to pick a fight with Liv already?"

"Just relax," Dylan brushed him off, stretching his arms above his head. "I didn't do anything."

"And that's exactly how I know you did," Tyler replied with a small sigh. "I thought this season you said you two would try and get along."

"Yeah, but annoying her is so much more fun," Dylan shrugged, a smirk on his lips.

Tyler shook his head in disagreement but didn't say anything as Olivia Mason herself came into view, a small frown on her face. Grinning, Tyler raised to his feet and called out to her. "OLIVE!"

Olivia lifted her head from hearing him and smiled widely. "Ty!" Quickly, she ran over to where he was standing and pulled him in a hug. "How are you, buddy? It's been too long."

"I agree," he said as he returned her gesture happily. "But I'm good. Ready to start filming definitely."

"Me too!" Olivia agreed, pulling away from him only to slightly bounce on her toes in excitement. "Jeff told me Scott and Sierra have a major arc this season."

"Hell yeah!" The two high-fived and Dylan couldn't help but laugh from watching their interaction.

Olivia's eyes darted towards the sound, immediately narrowing at the sight of the actor. "You."

Dylan moved so his chin was resting on his hand, grinning cheekily at her. "Me."

"You're lucky we have to film otherwise I'd smack that stupid smile off your face," she snapped, her previous irritation bubbling back to the surface.

Dylan feigned innocence. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Olivia took a step forward, but Tyler was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her back. "Easy, Olive. What'd he do this time?"

"He parked in my spot!" Olivia exclaimed.

"I didn't see your name on it," Dylan defended himself.

"Then you must be blind," Olivia deadpanned, crossing her arms over her chest. "My name is literally painted on there. Just like your name is painted next to Posey's!"

Tyler sighed, rubbing his forehead at their bickering. He had been accustomed to it. Teen Wolf already being in production for two seasons, but he was hoping this time it'd be different between his best friends. All he wanted was for them to get along.

"Alright!" Tyler raised his voice slightly, making the two pause their conversation. "Dylan, go move your car. Olivia, come with me."

Dylan dropped his jaw, "Dude!"

"Don't even," Tyler gave him a knowing look. "Jeff needs us three in a few so hurry up and go move before we all get in trouble."

Dylan huffed, but nonetheless listened to Tyler's instructions. Olivia's bright smile returned as he walked away, grumbling under his breath. "So, where are we going?"

"The break room," Tyler answered. "Everyone else filming today should be in there already because Jeff wants to have a quick meeting. Holland was wanting to catch up with you before it started."

"Then I will make my way down there," Olivia agreed happily, squeezing his shoulder. "I haven't seen that girl in ages."

He watched her go, shaking his head in disbelief at the feud between her and Dylan.

"Hey, man!"

Tyler turned to see Tyler Hoechlin approaching him, dressed in a casual shirt and jeans. "Hey," Tyler returned his greeting, the two sharing a brief hug. "What're you doing here? I thought you didn't film today."

"I don't," Hoechlin agreed with a small nod, "but I wanted to see everyone today. I saw Dylan and Olivia reunited. Look at you already taking your place as their referee."

Tyler frowned and shoved his hands into the pocket of his pant, his gaze cast to the floor. "I don't know what to do with them, man. It's the first day and they're already having disagreements."

"Well, it's not like we can cast a spell and make them get along," Hoechlin reminded him.

"I wish I could," Tyler replied. "I just don't understand how they aren't friends. If they'd stop being stubborn, they'd see they're more alike than they realize."

Hoechlin followed Tyler's line of sight, which had moved to Olivia- who had bumped into Crystal on her way to the break room and was chatting up a storm. "Look, you guys aren't kids anymore," Hoechlin began. "You're all starting to grow up and discover more about who you are. When we roomed with Dylan, remember how he always used to go on rants about something Olivia did?"

"Of course I do," Tyler rolled his eyes, recalling the many, many times Dylan would get upset with their co-star. "Then I'd go to Liv's house and she'd be just as mad as him."

"How do we know they actually hated each other?" Hoechlin questioned out of curiosity. "For all we know, Dylan had a crush on Liv and just didn't know how to handle the feelings. I mean, she was dating that guy from her old show."

"I feel like we're reading way too much into their lives," Tyler broke the deep conversation, causing the man beside him to laugh.

"Maybe, maybe not," Hoechlin shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm ready for them to get along, same as you."

"Why does it sound like you have a plan?"

"Why are you asking, Posey? You interested in teaming up to keep one of our cast mates from killing the other?"

"Oh, hell yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 33 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
175K 5.7K 34
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
351K 4K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
376K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...