The Luck of the Irish- Niall...

By pokingniall

Emma Louise is just a normal Irish girl living in Wolverhampton. Her best friend happens to be Liam Payne and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - The Final Chapter
Final Note
Chapter 41
Oh God

Chapter 21

5.4K 41 2
By pokingniall

Chapter 21

I woke to the sound of my phone bleeping. Shit. It was 5 in the morning. I had 21 missed calls from the boys and the girls. I had some messages too. And a voice mail.

I lifted my arm to listen to the voice mail when I realised an arm was wrapped securely around my waist. Memories of last night floated back to my mind. I realised I was still naked though. Whoops.

Pressing the phone to my ear I heard a very angry Liam.

'Emma where the fuck are you? We cant find Niall or you any where! I'm gonna fucking kill you to when we find you! Everyones looking for you guys! When u get this come home please. We're all worried sick!'

Uh oh I'm in big trouble. Especially when he realises Niall and I have been together all night.

Just then my phone rung causing Niall to wake up. He sat up pulling one of the many blankets around him. He was smiling at me. I shyly smiled back and answered the phone.

'Hello?'

'Emma where have you been!!'

'Oh hi Zayn.

'Hi? Hi! You and Niall have been missing all fucking night!'

'Hmpf and?'

'And? What have you to been doing. Actually don't tell me I don't want to know!'

'if they were doing anything I'll kill them' I heard Liam say in the backround causing me to laugh

'Where have you guys been?'

'IT doesn't matter, we're adults you guys don't have to act like we're 10 and worry we're we are okay? It's none of your business and tell Liam to wise up! He's not my bloody dad I don't need bloody takin care of! And stop looking for us. We'll be home soon. We'll come to liams later okay? Just chill out.' I told Zayn before hanging up, sighing and lying down again.

I pulled the blanket up under my chin as it had fallen down round my waist.

'Were dead you know?' Niall said laughing and lying down next to me.

'Itll be fine.'

I snuggled into him. I could feel his warm clammy skin against mine.

I started smiling.

'Why are you smiling?' niall asked laughing and kissing my forehead.

'Just remembering last night.'

'Im that good am I?'

'Better'

We lay in silence of a while.

'Niall?'

'yeah?'

'We had sex and Liam's going to kill us'

'Well I kinda figured that.'

'And we did it in a tree house that Liam and I used to play in when we were kids... If I ever come back here I'm not going to think of my childhood I'm going to think of sleeping with you!' I said starting to laugh.

'Is that a bad thing?' Niall whispered sounding sort of worried.

'Anything but it'

'Good'

'I guess I should at least put some form of clothes on' I said sighing and sitting up.

'Im so hungry' I suddenly blurted out while pulling my dress on.

'me too' Niall said pulling on his jeans.

'Should we leave?'

'Yup but first we need to get rid of the evidence' he said smirking.

Laughing I started folding up the blankets. When that was done I grabbed my phone and we set off home. Well to Liam's.

I couldn't help panic.

It was about 6:30 in the morning.

'Thank god know ones around to watch us do the walk of shame eh' Niall mumbled in my ear making me laugh.

'Were so dead'

'Well I enjoyed my last night I must say. It was well spent!' he laughed.

'Shut it Horan.' I said giving him a playful punch.

We soon came to the end of Liam and i's driveway. The nerves started to kick in now.

Niall opened the door and we walked into the living room. Zayn was lying sleeping on the sofa. Nat was sleeping on Harry's knee while Harry was dosing. El and Lou were drinking tea and dani was sitting on the arm chair texting. Liam sat worryingly on the living room floor.

'Morning' Niall said walking into the living room and jumping on the sofa next to Zayn causing him to wake up. Nat and Harry also woke up and everyone else turned to stare and us.

'Anyone making food I'm starving' Niall shouted.

No one spoke. Which made things much worse.

'Whys everyone in a bad mood?' he asked acting like he didn't no.

Liam just sat there looking straight into my eyes. He looked hurt. Betrayed. I hated seeing him upset. He looked like a homeless puppy.

'Where have you guys been' Harry asked

'Emm' Niall mumbled

'We went for a walk last night and I took him to Liam and I's park' I said watching Liam flinch at the sound of his own name.

'It em started to get cold so we went into the tree house and we fell asleep' I continued

'yeah' Niall said nodding his head.

'It's really nice to think you two think we're all thick. We're not as stupid as you think' Louis said looking hurt.

'We don't think your stupid' I said defending Niall and I.

'So what? You think we're going to believe that? We're not the stupid ones use two are!' Zayn suddenly said sitting up looking angry. Causing Niall to stand up from the position he was beside him.

'Babe where we're use?' Eleanor asked.

'I just told you guys' I whispered.

'Stop Lying!' Liam suddenly shouted. Causing everyone to jump. He's never directly shouted at me before. Never.

'Im not' I stumbled.

'So you do think we're stupid? You think all your friends are stupid! Wow your so nice. Your also nothing but a Liar Emma. I thought you were better than that.' he screamed.

'Liam please calm done' Danielle said.

'Okay Liam do you want to know the truth do you? Do u want to know what really happened?' Niall shouted making me panic like crazy.

Please don't tell we slept together please don't. Thats all I could think.

'She nearly got raped Liam. Till I walked in. I took her for a walk to clam her down and the rest is true!' Niall shouted.

Tears were rolling down liams face.

'Theres more, isnt there? Why don't you tell us what use two where doing all night' Harry suddenly said. Causing me to panic. How did he no? He couldn't could he?

No he's just testing you.

'We didn't 'do' anything!' I stated. Causing Harry to stand up and pull Nat along with him. Before walking out he said.

'Let us know when you two grow up and stop lying. Where going to bed because some idiots had everyone worried last night so we didnt sleep!' he shouted. Natasha mouthed sorry and then followed him out.

'If you to slept together please just tell us' Louis said.

'What is it to you anyway? You guys don't own us. It's none of your business!'

'So you did?' Liam said taking in shaky breath.

'No!'

'Promise?'

'Promise'

I never ever broke promises to Liam. Then again I never lied to him either.

The week flew by. They were all briefly speaking to Niall and I again. I tried not to talk to much to Niall in front of the others but we rung each other and texted at night. Harry and Natasha were getting closer and last night they went out on the first date. They made a really sweet couple.

I still couldn't get images of the night in the tree house with Niall out of my head. I missed him. Even though I shouldn't.

Liam wouldn't go to the tree house. Or the park. He made an excuse every time I mentioned it.

On the 28th of August we left Wolverhampton. It was kinda emotional saying goodbye to mum and Matthew even though I hadnt spent much time with them.

I knew Harry and Natasha would miss each other but she promised to come and stay the next weekend they were off. I dreaded going back to London. Back to reality. I was starting university in over a week which meant the boys would be leaving to go to America soon.

The thought made me feel physically sick.

~** authors notes ~**

I couldn't sleep so I thought i'd post this quick chapter:) I'll post the next one tomorrow night! Keep voting and commenting! It encourages me to make the chapters longer:)

Night night xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 56 38
Amber is just a normal 16 year old living in New York City. She lives with her parents and her older not there Luke. Luke's best friends happen to be...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
1K 11 7
This is the story of a girl called Hannah (me) who is 19 and gets a late birthday present from her parents...One Direction for a day. But they become...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...