The Godly Avenger (Under HEAV...

By NolinSummers

My old Percy Jackson and Avengers crossover that was once heavily driven by overused plot points, horny angst... More

The Godly Avenger
Debrief
Percy Jackson
Get To Know (Part 1)
Get To Know (Part 2)
Get To Know (Part 3)
Percy Jackson: Mighty Avenger
Some explaining
Backstory
First Night
First Day
The Gods
The Dead Avenger, Anger and... Lust
The Plan Unravels
A whole load of battles
Finding out and Plan B
A Bunch of New Stuff
The Bridge
The Twins
Whopee! New Additions
Clubbing
Training
The Elites
Confrontation
Flashback
Black Widow vs Blindspot: The Blind Spider
Quicksilver vs Silver Gleam: Quickgleam
Iron Man & Scarlet Witch vs Harvage
Captain America and Thor vs Pinpoint
Leisure Day
Abduction - The Final Chapter

A/N

1.9K 27 5
By NolinSummers

Hello everybody. So TGA is done. I'll be editing it, correcting mistakes and whatnot. Please leave your responses and comments below and you know if you want to click a little button.... the vote button. Or if you just wanna... oh I dont know... follow me. Really? You shouldnt have. I dont know what to say. But seriously comment, vote or follow. Or whatever you want to. Hope you guys enjoyed the story. And I look forward to sharing my ideas in the sequel(s) with you guys. The next story will be longer, more detailed, less errors and will make a whole lot more sense. So you guys can live 3 months without this... right. I hope so. Sorry it will take so long but school is starting up for me again and this year I want to be a little more focused and do better. So I'll need to take a break from major writing. For those who follow me and read my books you will be able to read a little bonus feature story. Details will be explained when I publish the story. So comment and hope you guys like how it turned out.

Nolin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.2K 24
Nico and the Avengers Fanfiction: Ultron is at large and has joined forces with the greek monsters and Hephaestus's newest inventions gone wrong. The...
282K 6.8K 25
Another Romanogers story. I never get tired of writing these. Hope you enjoy!
57.3K 1.9K 18
Two people who are least likely to meet but a series of events brings them together. A fate entwined. This story originally belonged to nefarious mat...
219 36 30
Reality bites the dust. Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader