Frat House // harry styles

By plainlystyles

[DISCONTINUED] (for now) After giving up on finding a place to stay after being accepted into WSU, Ariana res... More

warnings
✧ chapter one ✧
✧ chapter two ✧
✧ chapter three ✧
✧ chapter four ✧
✧ chapter five ✧
✧ chapter six ✧
✧ chapter seven ✧
✧ chapter eight ✧
✧ chapter ten ✧
✧ chapter eleven ✧
✧ chapter twelve ✧
✧ chapter thirteen ✧
✧ chapter fourteen ✧
✧ chapter fifteen ✧
✧ chapter sixteen ✧
✧ chapter seventeen ✧
✧ chapter eighteen ✧
✧ chapter nineteen ✧
✧ chapter twenty ✧
✧ chapter twenty-one ✧
✧ chapter twenty-two ✧
✧ chapter twenty-three ✧
✧ chapter twenty-four ✧
✧ chapter twenty-five ✧
✧ chapter twenty-six ✧
✧ chapter twenty-seven ✧
✧ chapter twenty-eight ✧
✧ chapter twenty-nine ✧
✧ chapter thirty ✧
✧ chapter thirty-one ✧
✧ chapter thirty-two ✧
✧ chapter thirty-three ✧
thirty four

✧ chapter nine ✧

11.6K 223 194
By plainlystyles

(You know the drill... Ariana's shopping outfit above)

Shopping

It was a couple of days later and I was stuck in my room. I had finally gotten Chris's number after procrastinating asking him for a while. I sent him a quick text.

Ari:
Yo, you up to anything atm?

Chris:
Hey boo! I'm just about to go shopping, wanna come with?

Ari:
Oh my gosh yes. I need new clothes... Can I bring Noah?

Chris:
Yea girl! I'll find someone to come with too. Meet downstairs in 30 mins xx

I quickly sent a text to Noah in which he responded saying he'd love to come too. I quickly turned off my phone and got dressed. Slapping on some makeup, I covered the healing hickey on my neck with some concealer. My outfit consisted of a plaid yellow skirt, a black crop top and back Docs.

It had basically been 30 minutes as I ran downstairs. I saw Harry sitting on the couch and I stopped in my tracks.

"Go away." I groan and stamp my foot at him.

"This is my house too, Ari. Being the President I think I have the right to be wherever I please." He continues to stare at his phone.

"Again with the 'I'm the President. Bow down bitches'? I get it. You need to chill." I fold my arms at him. Harry stops typing and exhales a large sigh. He turns his head and glares at me.

"Do we seriously need to go over this again. You know your rules Ari." He says lowly, almost making a shiver run down my spine.

"Okay. Fine. Fuck. I forgot I was actual property here to you." I roll my eyes and turn to grab myself a drink from the kitchen.

"I'm glad you're finally getting it." He smirks as I scoff. I flip him the middle finger and pour myself a glass of water.

"Come sit." He pats the couch next to him. I give him an unimpressed look and roll my eyes again, sluggishly making my way over to him and sitting down next to him.

"Shouldn't roll your eyes that much, they might get stuck in the back of your head." He sing-songs, scrolling through Instagram.

I watch as model after model appears on his phone, slightly makes me feel a bit self conscious but I shouldn't. Harry isn't interested in me and I don't think I'm interested in him.

"You're such a boy." I scoff, watching him like a picture of Alexis Ren literally half naked.

"That I am." He responds, continuing to like photos. I sit down and start replying to a couple of my Australian friends on Snapchat, man I missed them.

I respond to my best friend Claire and felt Harry's eyes burn into me.

"What." I snap bluntly.

"Who was that." He asks as I roll my eyes for the millionth time.

"Australian babe, aka my friend Claire. No you can't have her snap and no she won't fly here." I answer the questions most likely waiting on his tongue to be expelled.

"She kind of looks like you." He shrugs, averting his attention back to his phone.

"Just because she has brown hair too doesn't mean she looks like me." I groan, shaking my head.

Silence filled the room and I actually enjoyed it for once. I didn't have to hear Harry's gross comments and I had some sort of comfort being in his presence.

"Wait hold up, were you spying on my phone before." I finally acknowledge the fact that Harry was watching me replying to Snapchat and that's how he saw Claire.

"I'm not saying nothin'." He smirks and likes a picture of Ariana Grande.

"Man I have a lot to live up to." I sigh to myself, staring at the photo of Ariana on Harry's phone. Why wasn't he scrolling? Oh wait, because I literally was resting my head on his shoulder.

I quickly lift my head up and look around the room, whistling to myself.

"What are talking about?" Harry questions, putting his phone down.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I click my tongue.

"Ari..." Harry says lowly.

"Okay, okay..." I breathe in. "Well my name is Ariana, yeah? Well when people think 'Ariana' they think Ariana Grande, also known as a literal goddess. Then you see me. I'm like nothing in comparison to her. She's so gorgeous and amazing and I'm street trash and I get compared a lot to her." I fiddle with my fingers.

Harry sits quietly for a couple of seconds, he begins to open his mouth to speak.

I hear Noah's voice echoing through the house, indicating he's coming down the stairs. He wouldn't like to see me sitting with Harry, I quickly grab my water and run to the kitchen bench, sitting down as quick as sonic and take a sip of my water.

Noah and Chris emerge out of the stairs and look around.

"Are you two ready to go?" Chris asks, looking between Harry and I.

"Us?" I say dramatically.

"Yeah? You and Harry?" Chris frowns, I allow my jaw to drop. I pause.

"You know what, I kinda feel very sick and I just wanna stay here. Have fun guys." I leave the bench and try to walk upstairs.

"We haven't spent any quality time together out since you've been here, you're coming Ari... you already agreed." Noah says quietly.

I look over at Harry to see him stand up and fold his arms, looking at me suggestively. I give him a glare and look back at Noah.

"Fine. I'll go." I tell him, avoiding eye contact with Harry.

"Thank god." Chris exhales and says under his breath. "Let's go kiddies."

I grumble to myself and walk slowly behind Chris and Noah.

"Don't you wanna spend time with me?" Harry mocks me, slinging and arm over my shoulder.

"No." I wiggle his arm off, making him chuckle.

"In my opinion, you're more genuine then Ariana Grande." He tells me quietly. I let out a loud laugh and cup a hand over my mouth, causing Chris and Noah to swing there heads around to stare at me.

"I tripped over my foot and it made me laugh." I quickly cover up. They turn back around and I look at Harry.

"Are you saying that to convince me to have sex with you Harry." I scorn quietly.

He shrugs to himself and continues walking. "You're a pig." I roll my eyes and snarl.

"Can't help it, you're already mine so it's just a matter of time." He pokes my hickey again, lucky it doesn't hurt as much now.

"I was intoxicated, and I never actually said yes to you giving me this amazing mark that is now temporarily imbedded into my skin." I point to my neck, standing in front of him to stop him in his tracks.

"I'm glad you think it's amazing, I plan to give you many more." He says with a smirk, leaning down- and before I can jump away- kissing my neck on top of the hickey.

"Stop doing that!" I whisper yell at him.

"Since when do you make demands princess?" He smirks and starts walking around me.

I gasp and scoff to myself before turning around and running to keep up with him.

"Do you have bipolar disorder?" I ask as we near the car.

"What makes you think that?" Harry questions me, his eyes on the route ahead.

Oh I don't know, maybe the fact I can't keep up with your mood swings?

"Well the other day you gave me a proper introduction and talked to me for like a couple of minutes like a normal person. That was after you went all Christian Grey on me... oh and now you're back to the whole 'I own you' act and you're being all dark and annoying." I tell him.

"I already told you I know what I want, Ari. I like to fuck around and if that's too 'Christian Grey' for you then you better suck it up." He says.

"You're weird. Why can't we just be civil? Why can't you just be a normal person?" I ask as I head towards to the front seat.

"I don't have to answer you." He says as he enters the car. What the fuck?

I get in the car and Noah begins to drive. I feel Harry's eyes burn into me the whole trip.

Once we got to the mall I jumped out and squealed like a little girl around candy. I had a lot of money left in my bank from parents and my old job in Australia so I was gonna go wild spending today.

I basically ran away from the three boys and into the mall. Even though I had never had been to this mall I just wanted to get in there and look at all the new stores I could potentially fall in love with.

"Princess, where do you wanna go." Harry comes up next to me.

"Oh so you're actually talking to me now?" I turn to face him and fold my arms.

"You were annoying me." He shrugs.

"Me? Annoying you? Funny." I scoff and walk toward Chris.

"Where are good shops for me to look at?" I ask Chris. He scratches his chin and scrunches his eyebrows.

"Urban outfitters, American Apparel, Hollister, Zara, H&M, Forever 21, Billabong, Cotton On..."

"Did you know Billabong and Cotton On originated in Australia? Feels like home." I chuckle as he shrugs.

"The more you know, let's go Forever 21." He links arms with me as we walk towards the store.

After a couple of hours we'd been to many stores. Harry has went off and done his own thing whilst Noah, Chris and I went girl shopping- Noah more reluctantly than Chris.

I eyed a Victoria Secret. Crap, I needed to enlarge my fragrance collection.

"I'll be right back." I tell Noah and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Stay safe little duck, do you want me to carry some of your bags?" He offers. I nod quickly and hand him half of my bags, I was still basically engulfed by all the bags I had and I have for sure spent over a thousand dollars.

I skipped over to Victoria Secret and started testing all the fragrances. They had a deal where you buy two and get one free and I was down for that. After picking my three scents I had a quick look at the underwear, well thong. I had a giggle at the pairs of underwear that would floss the hell out of you. I had a look at a pair which was black sheer and basically made out of string. Let's just say it wouldn't leave much to the imagination.

"You should buy them. That would look very nice on you." I hear Harry say as he comes up behind me and grips onto my waist. My breath hitches as he tickles his lips along my neck and I exhale longingly.

"No. Stop doing that Harry." I ask him politely and try to move of his grip.

"Size small, yeah?" He smirks as I glare at him. "How about you stop trying to resist me, Ariana."

"You're a strange man. You give off the weirdest fucking vibes that change every split second. I'm sick of it. Enough of the games. Stop talking to me." I push him away from me.

I go to the counter and pay for my fragrances. I feel Harry's eyes burn into me and he comes up behind me. I walk past him not making eye contact and leave the store. I walk back towards Chris and Noah and ask them if we can go. They agree admitting they were exhausted but had to wait for Harry.

"Speaking of the devil. Who's that for?" Noah points down at the man approaching behind me.

"Her. She left it on the counter." I spun around and widened my eyes as he went to pass me another Victoria Secret bag.

"No I didn't-" I try and speak as he passed me the bag anyway. I glared and him and mouthed "stop trying", because I new 100% what was in the bag.

"Time to go home." Harry mutters, Stirling off and leading the group.

"Daddy's in a bad mood apparently." Chris whispers in my ear as I almost choke from my sudden burst of laughter.

Hey guys, thanks for reading this chapter.

I also want to thank people who had already read this book and have been waiting a while for a new chapter...

And for people who don't know, basically I went though a shit breakup with my boyfriend of 19 months which wasn't fun but I'm getting better. Update. He's getting in with a new girl and has been less than 3 weeks... little bitch.

But I'm doing better. And I plan on updating a lot more now, thanks for waiting around everyone :)

Tash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.1K 40
It was just supposed to be a game, nothing serious. Just an innocent little prank. But it turned out to be rather hard, harder than what Sam thought...
116 9 5
Violet is a junior in college and somehow, still a virgin. Even worse, she has zero confidence in her abilities to do anything intimate with a boy at...
6.2K 128 15
Louis Tomlinson is captain of the schools football team. What happens when his passion for football results to a neglect of his studies and he is for...
19.8K 583 28
(COMPLETED ✓) At Doncaster Central, there are specific cliques that everyone belongs to. There's the Athletic Boneheads, the Prissy and Posh Populars...