Healing Broken Hearts ♥ One D...

By 1DerlandFanFics

This is now a Harry/ Niall fanfic..... After a horrible break up , Eileen is heartbroken . Her best friends... More

Healing a Broken Heart ▲ Harry Styles / Niall horan FanFiction
Niall ,Liam ,beer , tears , Zack , restroom , oh my!
Meeting the boys.
riding to dinner
Dinner with the boys.
Getting ready Mini-chapter
Front of the mall.
Game On.
only one can fangirl
The plan
The Party.
According to plan.
Harry , i love Niall.
the dream.
apologize.☺
Give your heart a break..
Forgiveness & Love.
Mornin' after.
What now?

airport.

143 2 0
By 1DerlandFanFics

A/N :

Well , I'm thinking of doing a JB and 1D crossover. uh , I'll let ya read . Thanks for reading , loves! :D ♥ MWAH! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥******************♣*********************♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Elieen's airport outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57471494

*********************************************************************************

"We're leaving in 10 minutes!" Liam shouted , walking through the house trying to make us hurry.

"I had fun last night." Niall said , smirking.

"Niall , we only watched UP ." I stated , packing for the trip we had to make for the boys' 2 year anniversary. 

"Uh , well , it was fun." Niall said , feeling dumb. 

"It's okay , Nialler. I see what ya mean , love." I said , standing on my tiptoes and kissing his nose. 

"Okay , go get your stuff and go down stairs. " I said , tapping his bum to make him leave.

" Oh , alright . see ya in 10 minutes , babe!" He said loudly , trying to make our relationship sound as real as can be.

I smiled and got my coat on. It was rather chilly outside and I didn't want to freeze . 

I packed just a bag to last me a few days. We were going to Mullingar. Which is Niall's hometown. Just to point out. I had to meet the parents. We were going to make the relationship official in a few days. August 1 , to be exact. It wasn't really that fake anymore. I'm still madly in love with harry , but Niall has this effect on me. I can't explain it , i get butterflies every kiss and the hugs are better. I love cuddling during a movie with him , which is what we did last night. 

"Eli , hello?! " Louis said , waving his hand infront of my face.

"Yea- oh , hey . uh , sorry." i said , louis knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Well , we're going now. " Louis said , pointing his thumb towards the door.

"Okay , lemme get my stuff. " I said , grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. 

"Hurry up!" Liam shouted at me .

"Coming , dad! " I shouted back running down the stairs , I tripped and was super close to hitting the floor until someone caught me in their arms. 

It was Zayn . THANK YA , LORD!  I thought it was Harry . That would've been awkward. 

"You okay? " Zayn asked , looking kinda worried.

I didn't realize but I was staring into his eyes , I quickly looked away and said ," I'm fine , now let's go! " 

I pulled his wrist and we ran outside. We made our way into the van and drove to the airport.

 *********************************************************************

"Okay , Looks like a little crowded but we have to run , especially Eileen." Paul said , looking at us in the back of the van.

"Roger that , seargent." I said , nodding once. 

" Oh god , let's just go." Harry said , laughing .

"haha , let's. " I said , hopping out of the car and running through all the fans. 

One bumped into me , HARD. I looked back at her.

"Stay away from MY Nialler , You skanky twat!" The fan said , pointing at me.

"He's not YOUR Nialler , he's mi-- he's not anyone's . " I said , catching myself . 

"Who are you to say he's not the fan's boys?!" She screamed.

"Uh , I'm not saying that i'm just saying he doesn't want fans messing with his girlfr- his friends!" I screamed back.

Niall ran towards me and put an arm over my shoulder.

"Niall! Oh my goodness! I loooooveeee youuu! " She screamed , running over to Niall.

"hi , I love you , too. " He said , giving her a quick hug.

"I love you ,Niall. Will you marry me?" She asked , hahahaa . She's one stupid bitch. 

"uh , i'm sorry. I gotta go." He said , walking away .

"nooo!" She shrieked , before pulling his wrist and kissing him.

I felt my blood boil and my fist clench. I pulled her off and punched her face.

I was red and i pulled niall away into the airport.

"That fucking cunt on my man , no bitch . He's mine , yup . ALL mine." I cursed to myself , whispering about that ratchet .

"Babe , you alright? " Niall asked , but I just kept pulling. 

"Yes, I'm fine , Horan. " I never called him that but I was pissed and didn't want to deal with him right now.

"No , you aren't . You called me , 'Horan' " Niall said  , pulling my wrist and facing me towards him.

"I'm fine. We'll miss the plane." I said , looking towards the plane entrance.

"It's fine , they won't leave us." Niall said ,pulling me close.

"Stop , niall." I said , tears forming in my eyes.

Why am I crying ?! Da Fuq?! ugh , he smells nice. I love this boy , wait what?! He is so perfect , I want his babies. WHAT?! nevermind.

" Why ? " Niall asked , looking into my eyes.

"Because , seeing her kiss you. made my blood boil . You are mine , but --" I said , but was soon interrupted by Niall's lips on mine .

"STOP IT." I said , pulling away. 

"What ?! What's wrong?!" He asked , i ruined this moment. our moment.

"Because , I love you." I shouted , running onto the plane. 

He stood there ,  jaw-dropped and wide-eyed.

"Eileene , what's wrong? " Liam asked , all the boys behind him. 

I just ran to the restroom and locked it. 

I cried and cried . I fell asleep , soon I felt someone pick me up. 

Oh no . 

It

Was

....

....

HARRY.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...
46.9K 1.9K 30
**THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND IS KIND OF SORT OF OKAY** Harry and Liam are best friends and pretty popular at school, only for the fact th...
2.8K 142 22
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles hate each other but that wasn't always the case. At one point in time they might have even loved one another. Howeve...
42.6K 3K 29
Dedicated to @me2you804 for the inspiration and @dirtyyarn for the support/edits/ass-kicking Sutton Cahill believes she is broken. Tormented by an ab...