The Alphas Human Mate

By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Groups
19
20
21
22
23
:)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Hate
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
The Alphas Human Mate

35

92.4K 1.9K 122
By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

EMILYS P.O.V

"You can change your mind, you can start tomorrow, next week if your not ready" Four sighed his blue eyes boring into my own as he leaned against the elevator wall his arms folded over one another.

"I think your the one that's not ready. It's been months and I never thought I'd see the day where I missed going to school" I shrugged my shoulders, I did, I missed going to school seeing my friends and I wanted that freedom back again, six hours of independence. However, the small pit in my stomach slowly building told me otherwise as we got closer and left the bounds of the house where I had barley left without Fours supervision.

It's been over a month, a month filled with me slowly convincing Four to give me independence, I'm almost sure he has accepted that even if I tried I wasn't going to get very far. Now after days spent downstairs, with Carly who I had grown friendly with whole Four was off, I wanted to get out, see other people bar the small group of people I see daily.

"Right. You know they are all wolves, there is PE when they shift in the woods, I'll make sure your in a room doing something alright? Preston, he's going to be a kind of body guard-"

"You promised none of that!" I groaned.

"I'm trying alright? Do you think it's easy for me to just let you go for six hours? It will give me an easier mind, it will be like he's not there. If you feel like you don't want to be there, just tell him and he will get you out" Four assured as the elevator dinged open.

"That's going to look stupid! I'll already look stupid anyway, first because they are all like wolves, and now a baby sitter will be following me around" I huffed as he stepped out of the elevator holding his hand out rolling his eyes.

Why did I even think in the first place I would be able to go by myself? I sighed before taking his hand and editing the elevator. This was the best it was going to get.

*****

My eyes landed on the large building as we turned the corner, my short legs struggling to keep up with Four's the whole fifteen minute walk. I stopped in my tracks as the building came into view, it was extremely large and noise radiated before I even turned the corner. There seemed to be hundreds, of children younger and my age gathered around outside, rushing inside and walking towards. Suddenly this didn't seem like a good idea.

"Second thoughts?" Four smirked slightly as he stopped once he realised I wasn't following.

"Maybe I should wait a little longer" I nodded to assure myself more than anything. Just last month I was scared to be in a room with one bloody wolf now I would be surrounded by them. Without Four.

"Don't get nervous love, it's overwhelming I know. Just do what I do, Use fear to get them to listen to you" Four shrugged resulting in me easing my arm and punching him in the shoulder.

"I'm only joking, you'll be fine,it wasn't that long ago I was at this school. Look do you want me to go in with you?" Four asked once he realised his speech wasn't reasurrening me in any way.

"No! I don't want to look like a complete fruit" I exclaimed as he let out a laugh. It feels weird, Four and I were actually communicating, civilly, for once he wasn't being as much of the arrogant, controlling dickhead he previously was.

"Right, Preston is in the main office, he will bring you to your classes. Go now or you'll be late" Four moved behind me his hand placed on my back urging me to walk forward. The once hundreds of children had now disappeared inside. I took a deep breath, this was going to be a good thing for me, it would be scary for what, an hour or so then I'll be okay.

I urged my feet to walk forward fighting the urge just to turn around and run back to the safety and comfort of the house. I didn't look back as I increased my speed towards the stairs leading up to the building.

"Good luck love" Fours voice shouted behind me as I remained my view ahead of me not turnings around to face him.

I reached large doors pulling open one of the handles and forcing my legs to move inside. My eyes scanned the large empty hallway filled dull brown walls lined with lockers on both sides, how did everyone manage to disappear that quickly? Suddenly my idea of independence didn't seem so appealing anymore.

I've never been alone before, since I was little I had my group of mates that all went to the same school, I had my family and then I had Four.

I began to slowly make my way down the long hallway my footsteps echoing threw the empty hallway as I quickened my pace as I heard the chatter of voices as I walked closer.

As I walked my eyes adverted to peer into the small widows of the classrooms only to be met with eyes boring into my own resulting in me snapping my own head forward.

As I reached the end of the hallway I turned to the left and I have never been so releved to see the front desk, behind it two women who previously were chattering noisily, now in silence as there gazes landed on me. Leaning against the front desk, eyes glued to his phone stood a tall man, dark curly hair, looked no more than twenty.

"Oh! Luna your here!" After a moment of silence that felt like a whole lifted erupted as she bounced of her seat behind the desk and rushed over towards me, only then did the other man who I'm almost sure must be Preston glanced up shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Emily's alright" I attempted at a smile as the women placed her hands on my shoulders pushing me into her body in a deathly tight embrace.

"We have been dying to get a look at you since you arrived dear! Maggie come get a look!" The women exclaimed in my ear as I stood there in shock my eyes glanced towards Prescott who held a small smirk on his face shaking his head.

"Let's be gentle with her, don't want to break her on her first day" Prescton chuckled as the women's tight embrace loosened and I took a small step backwards.

"See you've frightened her!" The other women came around from the front desk, I'm assuming she was Maggie.

The three stood just steps in front of me all staring at me, the two women gazing wide eyed, Prescott glanced at his watch every few seconds.

"It's okay" I attempted to reassure them, it felt weird. These people didn't seem like in once second they could transform into murdering beasts.

"Well, Kady and Maggie it's time we got going, the Luna is already late for her first class" Preston turned on his heel and began to walk down the corridor at a fast speed.

I took that as a queue to follow him, so I quickly offered the two lady's who's eyes hadn't left me once a small smile as I moved past them rushing to catch up with Preston.

"My names Emily" I reminded him, I didn't like being called the term 'Luna', it felt strange and I didn't want all that responsibility that came along with it, well that's what Four said.

"Emily, alright so I got your schedule, we can sort out your locker and stuff later. You have Maths first period which is on the third floor first door to your left. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me, because Four will have my head if anything happens to you. I'm Prescott by the way" He rambled as I trailed along climbing a flight of stairs half of his information going in one ear and out the other as he spoke that fast.

After a serious amount of climbing stairs we reached the destination, the halls were empty and barley any sounds came from the classrooms we passed.

"Your not coming in are you?" I asked as we slowed to a stop in front of what I presumed what my new maths class.

"Do you want me to?" He questioned easing his eyebrow slightly as he handed me over a few pencils and my schedule, as I shook my head he almost breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ill be here in an hour to bring you to your next class, okay?" He assured me throwing a small smile before he turned on his heel and began striding down the corridor.

"Anything you need don't forget to ask me" He exclaimed not bothering to turn around from his potion as he dissipated down the stair case.

I took a deep breath before I turned my body to face the door, there was no window allowing me to glance in before I actually forced myself to go in. I placed my hand on the handle, this wasn't a bad thing. This was a step in the best direction, I was getting independence, I was going to be a normal teenager again. If normal counts as attending a werewolf school.

I shook my head, I needed to stop reminding myself that I was surrounded by beats that could tear my guts out at any second. The ladies at the desk was friendly and so was Preston, there was no need for me to be frightened.

Before I could allow myself to turn around and run back down the stairs I swung the door open allowing myself to gain a better view at the people who's now view snapped in my direction.

I felt my heart sink as my eyes traveled around the room my gaze falling on numerous non blinking eyes staring back up at me, what was I supposed to do now? I should have knocked. Was I stupid thinking that this would actually feel like normal?

"You must be our Luna" My gaze adverted to a women leaning against one of the windows on the far end of the room, she held a cold firm face as she motioned me to walk into the room further. At least there isn't much of a different between my teachers. I bit my tongue slightly preventing me from correcting her on my name, I hated the term everyone here seemed so adamant on calling me.

I'm pretty sure everyone could hear me swallow as the room remained silent as I stepped into the classroom shutting the door gently behind me.

"Luna! There is a free seat beside me" A voice piped up from the middle row of the classroom, my eyes landed on a girl, her red hair curling down her face as she offered me a small smile. At least everyone wasn't so heartless.

I glanced back up at the teacher who offered no objections and quickly made my way down the isle trying to ignore the burning gazes being shot in my direction as I slumped down on the seat breathing a sigh of relief. That was he scary part over.

"I'm Terri" After a few moments of silence the girl piped up once more and I glanced over sending her a small smile as my beating heart began to slow down.

"Emily" I responded as the girls smile never fell from her face as I felt her gaze on me even when I turned to the front of the room. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
1.1M 29.4K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...
1.3M 37.5K 33
"MINE" He snarled with so much force and dominance that I let a involuntary whimper escape my throat. "Say it" He demanded, his voice harsh but his...