Sold

Por serpentrenegade

Betty cooper, a survivor and a leader, meets jughead the new boy in town with a complicated family. Could the... Más

Chapter 1 "pilot"
Chapter 2 "I think I'm gonna like it here"
Chapter 3 "The moons shadow"
Chapter 4 "The son of the enemy"
Chapter 5 " Mama Cooper"
Chapter 6 "The outsiders"
Chapter 8 "The lost girl"

Chapter 7 "what happend to Cooper"

388 10 5
Por serpentrenegade

It's been 6 months.
As I'm sitting in a booth at what's supposed to be the heart of Riverdale.. I've never felt so far away.
In 6 months..
I haven't kissed her lips...
I haven't felt her soft skin...
or smelled her.
I've tried looking.. god knows I've tried.
But it's like her whole family vanished, her house is empty.. their stuff is there but no one is to be found same with the trailer. I've tried asking serpents but there no help.. well not entirely.

I finally found out what happened that night.. well sorta. The goulies were greendales rivalry gang against the serpents. They wanted to destroy the gang .. They also wanted her for something.. I just don't know what for.. they got her that's all I really know.
Morning
I woke up In my bed which was weird because I fell asleep in the lounge.
I looked around and like I do whenever I woke up I remembered she was gone..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
712K 102K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
527K 33.4K 68
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...