| Meteor | Liskook/Lizkook

By 2Liskook2

They say your wish will come true when you wish upon a shooting star. Beautiful from far away, mesmerizing a... More

Prologue
Monster Rookies
Meeting
Friends
Galaxies
I Can
Feelings
Responsibilities
Surprise
Surprise pt.2
12:00 AM
I Like Her
Party
Jealous
Condo
Condo pt.2
Morning
Perfect Day
Chrome Hearts
Youth
Confession
Day 1
Day 2
Lisa's Present
The Storm
The Rainbow
Date
Happy New Year
GDA 2019
The Operation
The Ring Theory
Deja Vu
May 19

Liskook

4.3K 157 82
By 2Liskook2

"Ah, Jungkook, sit down" 

Somehow I ended up here again, in our CEO's office. 

I nimbly obliged, taking a seat across from the man. 

"For the rest of awards season.. please refrain yourself from reacting to girl groups" 

I heaved a sigh of relieve, it wasn't as serious as I thought. 

Bang PD sighed and reclined back in his chair;

"You know, you're one of the most popular idol to get shipped with other female idols... From the last time I talked to you, the amount of ships with you in it have gotten significantly larger; and their respective fans have also blown up" 

I nodded. 

I have seen the hashtags. I don't even know why they exist. 

I don't recall having any 'moments' with any of the female idols involved.. well excep-

The man suddenly leaned forward, his head resting on his hands. 

"One particular ship, the biggest one I believe, which I'm sure you are also aware of; Liskook"

My breath hitched as soon as I heard the name. 

I looked at him nervously, pupils shaking. 

"Please. Do not. React. To. Blackpink" 

I gulped, suddenly having war flashbacks of myself, hyped from head to toe dancing to Blackpink. Especially Lalisa Manoban's parts. 

He narrowed his eyes at me, I swear he was reading me like an open book. 

"Especially. Lalisa Manoban"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

32nd Golden Disc Awards

Something is definitely up. 

Juancock has not made eye contact with me this whole night. And more over, seemed to be avoiding me.  

We hadn't had the chance to go backstage yet, so I can't ask him what his problem was. 

How dare he say "I'm starting to", looked at me with those eyes, and then pull this shit??!!

I thought as I huffed and puffed, fixing my mic and ear-in, getting ready to perform. 

Unless... he meant someone... else. 

Of course he does... why did I think for even a second that he would- 

"Mario, let's go" 

Jisoo unnie tapped my head, motioning me to follow her to the stage.

I breathed in slowly, repping myself up to have the right mindset for the performance;

How selfish of me.

What if there was really something wrong?

And I' over here, butthurt because he doesn't like me?

Ugh I don't know. I'll just ask him after. 

================================================================================

I'm sure the general public can't tell, but I'm sweating like a pig. 

I kept my face so stiff this whole night I thought I'd just injected 12 needles of botox.

I had kept my eyes and hands on my lap, purposely avoiding everyone.  

This was the real test, 

Blackpink was performing. 

They started with 'Playing with Fire'. A bop, and I wanted to enjoy it; I wanted so badly to cheer Lisa on, but I've managed to still keep my head down, with my hands tightly clasped in front of me.

Just a few more minutes of this. 

"Look at me, look at me now-"

Fuck. 

I caved and lifted my head to look at the screen, controlling my facial expression. 

If Lisa says to look at her, then I will always look at her. 

 Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Namjoon hyung peeking his head out to see my reactions. 

I discretely rolled my eyes and dropped my head down to the same position. 

Their performance ended, and I think I did pretty well for the most part. Only slipping a bit during the rap part in 'As if it's Your Last' when I bopped my head from side to side, copying what I saw from the MV. 

Not long after, they came to sit behind and a little adjacent to us. 

I was of course aware of this fact, but I kept a consistent mental note to keep my eyes to myself. 

The show dragged on as usual, I was bored.  And my mind can't help but keep going towards the back. 

I wonder if she's looking at me. 

I casually turned my head around, remembering to scratch my ear as a disguise for not being too obvious. 

Sure enough, we made eye contact as soon as I did. 

Lo and behold, she was doing the exact same thing as me. 

Synergy?

Ahaha.. so Miss Manoban misses me.

I thought cheekily, giddiness suddenly filled my entire body. 

I turned back towards the front and adjusted my face. 

I can't wait to go backstage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tapped my foot and frowned at the new arrival to my dressing room.

As per usual, my members had gone to see their friends, and I was about to follow them, when an intruder stopped me before I could. 

"Hihi Manoban~~ I saw you looking at me back there, mannnnnn did you really miss me?" 

The guy joyously barged in and sat down on one of our couches. 

"Don't pull this crap Jeon, weren't you avoiding me? HOW DARE YOU" I gritted my teeth, seeing his carefree persona. 

There was nothing wrong. 

The idiot chuckled and pulled me onto the couch beside him. 

His gestures made me flustered, obviously, who wouldn't be?

I honestly don't know what we are; after that comment he made a few nights ago, I got nervous and kind of laughed it off, and he was probably too shy to discuss further. 

So I never got the chance to know who the person he was referring to was. 

And I keep telling myself to not get my hopes up too high.

But the way he looked at me that night made me want to have that expectation.  

No Lisa. 

You're going to get hurt. 

"Aweee is little Manoban sad?" his voice pulled me back from my thoughts, and I remembered that I was supposed to be mad right now. 

He ruffled my bangs and continued, completely ignoring my fuming anger. 

"Little Jeon is sorry~ orders from the company" 

I faked gagged at his aegyo, but stopped being angry for a second and raised an eyebrow; 

"What? why?" I asked, genuinely curious.

The guy cleared his throat slightly, turning his head away, creating an awkward atmosphere by himself all of a sudden. 

"Uhhh.... you know..." 

I frowned at the moron.

"What??" I persisted. 

"That thing..... Li-" 

I cocked my head, urging him to go on;

"Li- what? spit it out Jeon" 

"Li-liskook is gonna sail" he finally coughed out.

Now I'm even more confused. 

"Liskook? What the hell is that?" I dumbly let out. 

Jeon whipped his head in my direction so fast, I legitimately thought he might get whiplash. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW LISKOOK??" he howled, getting all up in my face with those wide eyes and flaring nostrils. 

???

I pushed him away with a grunt and pulled out my phone. 

"Ok chill. Lemme just search it up" 

Is it some weird new Korean word I don't know yet?

"Wait-" 

It was too late; thousands of results of edited photos, videos, fanfictions and every media of that sort pulled up by the power of fast Korean internet. 

My eyes went as wide as saucers and I snapped my head towards him. 

Ow, I'M gonna get whiplash. 

"WHAT IS THIS" I half yelled. Panic overtaking my whole entire being. 

"Our.. ship?" 

The guy said with a straight face. Like this was the most normal thing on the planet. 

He turned back to face front while crossing his arms, mumbling "how do you not know liskook" to himself. 

I cannot believe how he's not freaked out right now. 

What if my sajangnim sees this?

My members?

My mom??

"Lali, relax" 

He lightly pat my hand, calming me down from the state of frenzy. 

"Ships happen all the time. You're not the only person I'm being shipped with, and I'm SURE I'm not the only person you're being shipped with" he finished with a pout. 

I loosened up a bit, looking at his profile. 

"Why are you pouting" I asked, poking his cheek. 

"Seems like you don't like the idea of us being shipped together" he sulked further, turning his back towards me. 

A smile immediately exploded on my face as he did. 

I didn't know he could be this cute. 

"And you do?" I challenged back. 

I can feel the boy stiffened a bit and immediately regretted the sentence.

Goddammit Lisa. Why did you have to say that? 

I let out a nervous laugh, trying to cover up the awkwardness.

He quietly turned back to me, looking me straight in the eye, again. 

My heart..

"... I'm not.. opposed to it" 

My eyebrows never flew higher on my forehead until now. 

While I was in shock, it was nochu's turn to nervously chuckle. 

"W-what I'm saying is-" he coughed. 

It was like he was trying to calculate what to say, and I can only gulp in anticipation, my heart ramming in my ears. 

"Lisa-ssi?" 

A voice was suddenly heard by my dressing room door, and we both jolted away from each other in surprise. 

I slowly looked up to see the newcomer, 

BTOB? 

"Y-yes?" I piped in response. 

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked politely, a sweet smile plastered on his face. 

I glanced over to the coconut head, who seemed to be paralyzed in his spot, his mouth gaping open and close, eyes wide like a startled bunny. 

Looking back at my senior, I lightly nodded my head and got up to follow him outside. 

"Can I help you with anything, sunbae?" I inquired as soon as we set foot out the door. 

The older guy gave me a warm grin;

"Let's go a bit further Lisa-ssi, I don't want your little friend to hear our convo" he said and gave me a wink. 

Umm.. ok..

I gave him a weak smile in response and trotted after him to the end of the hallway, opposite my dressing room. 

He seemed a little more nervous than before, clasping his hands together, playing with his fingers. 

"I'm just going to get straight to the point Lisa-ssi..." 

I gave him a courteous smile and nodded, urging him to continue. 

Seeing this, he let out a huge sigh and resumed;

"You have been catching my eye for a very long time now.. and I want to get to know you better..."

My mouth hung wide open, not really believing what I was hearing. 

"I was wondering.... could I perhaps.. I mean if it's ok with you... get your number?" he finished, breathing out the question. 

It took me a few seconds to process the information, and I abruptly closed my mouth when it did. 

It's going to be rude if I say no to a sunbae right?

"Please?" he added when he saw me hesitating. 

"Ahah.. ahah, ne sunbae" I replied, looking away from his pleading eyes. 

Anything to get me out of here asap. 

I took out my phone reluctantly, and he was quick to grab it from my hands and typed in his info. 

He handed me back my phone, smiling widely. 

"Talk to you later, Lisa-ssi" the guy gave me another wink and skipped off. 

I was still out of it when I looked down at the phone in my hand.

010-XXXX-XXXX

Minhyuk Oppa :)

================================================================================

What do they have to talk about that's taking so long?

Why does Minhyuk hyung want to talk to Lisa?

Why can't they talk in here?

I frowned at my own thoughts. 

I was sitting in the exact same spot, waiting for Lisa to come back like a common dog. 

I felt pathetic. 

I didn't stop her from leaving, and now I'm miserable.

But I was shocked someone walked in on us when I was trying to-....

Ugh.

I heard a sound by the door and instantly lifted my head up, thinking it was Lisa. 

It's not. 

"What are you doing here alone oppa?" the girl asked. 

I couldn't help but let out a soft disappointed sigh when I saw her. But I still couldn't be rude;

"Waiting for my friend" I answered, giving her a friendly smile. 

She must've thought that was an invitation to continue the conversation, because she practically bounced in and sat on the couch where Lisa was previously sitting. 

Too close. 

I turned to her, a little bewildered but nevertheless forcing a hospitable smile on my face. 

"You don't know my name, do you, oppa?" the girl asked cheekily. 

I was taken aback. 

What should I say in this situation?

Before I could respond, she pouted, cocking her head to one side. 

"My name is Tzuyu. Please remember it next time!" she whined.

I cringed on the inside. 

I am not used to this at all. 

One could say, a little uncomfortable. 

But I nodded my head, eyes darting to the door every now and then to see when Lisa was going to come and save me. 

"Don't be so tense oppa, I don't bite" Tzuyu went on, hitting my forearm lightly. 

I flinched at the contact. 

How is this girl so carefree in touching me?

She unexpectedly laughed at my reactions;

"So Bammie oppa was right! You are scared of girls?" 

I scowled at the sentence, already planning the guy's murder in my head. 

"Omo, oppa, you look so scary" she laughed again. 

I just now realized that I had RBF on this whole time. 

I burst into light chuckles, and mumbled a sorry, scratching the back of my head. 

This caused the girl to roar even louder in laughter. 

I had no choice but to laugh along with her, not wanting to be rude and make her feel awkward. 

================================================================================

3rd Person POV

 A tall girl was standing outside her dressing room. Debating whether to go in or not. 

She had seen that her male companion was with a new friend. 

Laughter was soon heard erupting from inside. 

She didn't know what came over her, but a sudden pang was felt on her chest. 

She bit her lips involuntarily until it turned white. 

This hurts. 

Jeon. What have you done to me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hihi~ I'm about to hoe down this story (I hope) in the next few chapters!

Also, I have been hearing/seeing a lot about Rosekook and honestly it DRAINS me from writing Liskook :'( 

What are your thoughts on Rosekook?

Anyway, I'll try not to look at anything relating to other ships and write more haha xD

Hope you enjoyed, as always!

P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 751 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
173K 6.1K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
107K 3.6K 18
"What if... I admit that I fall inlove with you?" Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. He doesnt know how to react. One of the famous bullies and gangst...
365 27 14
Trope - Professor X Student Disclaimer - This is an original work based on my imagination. This has nothing to do with the names of idols or other pe...