The Fox That Fell In Love Wit...

By RevnaMocha

Ranks: • #guyxguy #95 as of July 27, 2020 • #ulimitedpride #980 as of July 27, 2020 • #bxblove #788 as of Ju... More

Rankings
Things To Know About In The Story
Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Side Story: The Story of The Wolf Kong
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Side Story: The Story of The Fox AiLin
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Side Story: The Story Of Dragon LiYun
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Side Story: The Story of The Tiger Jing
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Eleven

3.2K 131 3
By RevnaMocha

Notes: Ge means older brother where Da Ge is used for the eldest male in a large family. Mei Mei is for younger sisters but in this story it will be used as a teasing term for AiLin.

LiJiang (Meaning Strong River) - Is a red dragon like LiYun, he is LiYun's older brother, but born of a different mother. LiJiang's mother was the Dragon King's second wife, though he was born first means nothing since LiYun is the first wife's child. Growing up LiJiang caused trouble and was known as The Troublesome Prince. LiJiang is kinder and sweeter than LiYun even though he doesn't look like him, but he does have a quick temper like LiYun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning AiLin woke up before anyone else. Sitting up, he looked out the window and smiled. He looked over at LiYun who was laying on his stomach. Both of his arms were under his pillow and his hair was over his face as well. AiLin reached over and pushed the hair away from his face. AiLin slipped out of the bed and threw on some clothes.

He ruffled his hair as he walked down the hall to the kitchen. AiLin stopped when he noticed that someone was already there making food. The guy was about as tall as LiYun only he had dark red hair and his eyes were red as well. His build was similar to LiYun and he even looked like LiYun as well. He looked around at first and didn't say anything. Finally, he spoke up.

''Umm, who are you'' AiLin asked, keeping back.

''You know, I'm surprised that LiYun even let's you sleep in the bed next to him'' the guy said as he grabbed a plate and handed it to AiLin and smiled ''He has had many lovers before but never let them sleep in his bed. You are the first.''

AiLin stood there holding the plate full of food confused. The guy looked at him and chuckled. He pulled him softly to sit at the table as he went back to cooking.

''Living here with these guys...I mean in the human world must be very new to you'' he said. His tone was soft and kind.

To AiLin he was almost similar to LiYun, but his tone of voice and how he acted was different. AiLin was still confused as to who this guy was.

''Ummm, so who are you'' AiLin said, turning around looking at him.

''LiJiang, what are you doing here'' AiLin turned to see Jing standing there with a shocked look on his face ''Ai, come here.'' Jing said waving him over to him.

''LiJiang'' AiLin whispered to Jing when he walked over to him.

Jing looked AiLin over, then glared at LiJiang ''Ai, go to my room. Kong is in there'' he said. His eyes never left LiJiang.

AiLin nodded and did as he said. When he walked in and shut the door, Kong woke up and looked at him.

''Ai, what's wrong? Where is Jing'' he said looking around.

''Some one is here'' AiLin said ''Jing told me to come in here with you.''

''Who'' Kong said then sniffed the air and growled pulling AiLin to the back of the room and stood in front of him. ''That bastard'' he said in a low voice then turned and looked at AiLin. ''He didn't hurt or touch you did he?'' Kong asked.

''No, he gave me a plate of food'' AiLin replied.

''Did you eat it?''

''No.''

''Good'' Kong started to pace the room then stopped ''Where is LiYun?''

''Sleeping still'' AiLin said. He was really confused ''Kong, what is going on?''

Kong didn't answer him and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

''Li, go to the kitchen now'' Kong said ''Look, Ai is fine, just go to the kitchen.''

Kong hung up his phone and tossed it on the bed then started to pace again. AiLin stood there watching. Not long after a loud noise came from the kitchen. AiLin worried for Jing and LiYun. AiLin couldn't stand there and do nothing. He rushed to the door and opened it to find Jing standing there.

''Go back inside Ai. Kong will keep you safe'' he said.

''Safe? From what? Where is Li'' AiLin asked, but he didn't wait for an answer. He pushed past Jing and went to the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen he saw LiYun hit the other guy hard in the face who only flinched and laughed. AiLin ran over between them and wrapped his arms around LiYun. He only stopped when AiLin did so. LiYun looked down at AiLin who was looking up at him.

''Li'' AiLin said softly while holding him tightly.

LiYun raised a hand to AiLin's cheek and brushed his thumb over his cheek softly ''Ok, Ai'' he said softly holding him close.

AiLin rubbed his face against LiYun's hand. Having AiLin next to him like this helped calm LiYun down. All his attention was on AiLin, he didn't care about anything else.

''Geez Yun, you're whipped'' the male said sitting in the chair.

AiLin growled low. His eyes started to shine bright as his tail popped out and whipped the chair out from under him. LiYun looked at AiLin as he walked over to the male and knelt down.

''In truth, I care not who you are or why you are here. I also care not what you do to me, but you will not do or say anything to hurt Li or the other two'' AiLin's voice was different then what LiYun was used to.

Kong and Jing were standing at the end of the hall listening as well. They were shocked at how AiLin was acting. LiYun looked over at them and shrugged then looked over to AiLin.

''Ai, that's enough. Come here'' LiYun said softly.

AiLin slowly looked up at LiYun who opened his arms for a hug. AiLin stood and blinked a few times then walked over and hid his face against LiYun's chest. LiYun looked over at LiJiang.

''Leave or next time I won't stop him nor will I stop'' LiYun held AiLin close to him running his hand through his hair.

''Yun, look I just wanted...''

LiYun cut him off ''I don't care, Ge. Leave.''

LiJiang got up and nodded ''I'll come back some other time.'' He left out the back door and was gone.

''Jing, can you and Kong please take over this morning's class for me'' he asked looking at them.

''Yeah, no problem'' Jing said. Kong sighed and hugged on Jing who hugged him back.

LiYun picked AiLin up and carried him back to his room, shutting the door behind him. AiLin wrapped his arms around his neck tightly. LiYun smiled and rubbed his back as he sat on the bed holding on close.

''It's ok, Ai'' LiYun said softly.

''Who was that'' AiLin asked, not moving an inch.

''My older brother. We have different mothers. Mine is the first wife and his is the second wife'' LiYun said ''We don't get along very well.''

AiLin sat there for the longest time then leaned back and looked at him. LiYun smiled and cupped his face. AiLin gave him a little smile back. LiYun pulled him close and kissed him deeply but soft. AiLin blushed and kissed him back running his hands through his hair.

LiYun started to kiss him even deeper, slipping his tongue into AiLin's mouth. AiLin blushed harder as he used his tongue to play with LiYun. LiYun finally pulled away and looked at AiLin.

''Ai, we should stop'' LiYun said, but AiLin wasn't listening.

AiLin started to kiss LiYun's neck. He ran his hands down LiYun's chest till his fingers reached the top of his pants. LiYun groaned loudly under AiLin's touch. AiLin softly pushed LiYun back to lay on the bed. LiYun couldn't help but smile up at him. AiLin looked down at him as he started to take his own shirt off only to be stopped by LiYun.

''Ai, that's enough'' he said sitting up.

''You don't want to'' he asked softly.

LiYun smiled and laughed again pulling AiLin into a tight hug ''Of course I do, but I can also tell you are still upset about what happened, so I would rather lay here and just hold you.''

AiLin held onto LiYun tightly. After awhile AiLin had fallen asleep. LiYun laid there just holding him to make sure he was ok. A knock on the door came and Kong poked his head in. LiYun slowly slipped away from AiLin and walked out of the room following Kong to the kitchen.

''Did he say anything to you, Jing'' LiYun asked as he reached for a cup and filled it with water.

''No, after I sent AiLin to Kong in my room he didn't say anything'' Jing said.

''What the hell was he doing here anyways'' Kong asked as he sat on the table pulling Jing close hugging him from behind ''And why was he talking to Ai?''

''I don't know and I don't like it'' LiYun said leaning against the counter.

All three of them talked for a long time. None of them knew why LiJiang was there. LiYun sighed and went out on the back porch standing there. Kong stayed sitting on the table holding onto Jing.

''Li, we have to tell Ai or take him back to the God world to get his memories back'' Jing said from the inside.

''I know, but you saw how he acted when Jiang said I was whipped'' LiYun said coming back inside.

''What was that about anyways'' Kong asked. ''That little fox was like someone different till you called him over to you.''

''I agree. If he acts that way because of Jiang's words, just think what he would do if he got his memories back'' Jing said worried ''With him being the next Fox King and Li's promised husband, plus his hate for humans. That would be way to much for him to handle.''

LiYun nodded ''I'm just worried if he finds all this out he will feel like I was hiding the truth of finding him this whole time.''

''It's not like you are hiding it, Li. You have been looking for him for hundreds of years. All the Gods know it as well'' Jing said.

''Jing is right Li, you should tell him right away now that Jiang is here. If he hears it from someone else other then you, I think that will hurt him more'' Kong agreed with Jing.

''What am I supposed to say to him anyways'' LiYun said. He turned around to find AiLin standing there. Everything he feared was just about to happen he felt.

''Ai'' LiYun said softly ''How long have you been there?''

AiLin stood there looking at him ''Long enough to hear everything.''

LiYun looked down ''I'm sorry'' he said ''I should have told you the truth right away.''

''Yeah, you should have'' he said.

Jing pulled away from Kong and walked over to AiLin ''Ai, please don't be mad and try to understand'' he said, placing his hand on AiLin's shoulder.

AiLin looked at Jing ''I understand'' he moved away from Jing walking over to LiYun ''Do you not trust me enough to tell me the truth? I hardly know you and yet I chose to trust you and came here for you.'' AiLin was upset not just at LiYun, but with Kong and Jing as well. AiLin sighed softly.

LiYun wanted to touch and hug AiLin, but he knew how upset he was. Instead, LiYun went to his room and changed his clothes then left. AiLin stood there lost in what to do at this point. Both Kong and Jing went downstairs to teach the class leaving AiLin alone. AiLin headed back to LiYun's room and stood in the doorway before walking to the bed laying down hugging LiYun's pillow.

Around dinner time both Kong and Jing asked him if he wanted to come eat, but he never said a word and just laid there looking out the window. Days seemed to go by since LiYun left. AiLin ate about once a day, showered once a day and always sat on the bed in the dark looking out the window. He never talked nor looked at Kong or Jing.

Kong finally had enough ''I'm going to find that stupid dragon and drag him back here'' he said.

''Kong, relax'' Jing said, hugging him from behind.

''No, Jing'' Kong said, pulling away, changing clothes and grabbing everything he needs. ''Look at Ai. I can't stand to see him like this anymore.''

Kong walked down the hall and looked over to the couch where AiLin was laying looking out the back doors. AiLin sat up finally and went to his own room. Both Kong and Jing followed and when they got to the door they saw him packing.

''Ai, where are you going'' Jing asked, rushing inside the room.

''I'm leaving. If he can't trust me and doesn't want to be here with me then there is no reason for me to be here anymore'' AiLin said, throwing clothes in a bag.

Kong walked over and ripped the bag away AiLin ''You're not leaving.''

''Kong'' Jing said.

''No'' he said then looked at AiLin ''If you put your trust in me right now, then I will go find the stupid Dragon and bring him back making him kneel in front of you.''

AiLing looked at Kong and shook his head taking the bag back ''As much as I would like that I can't ask you to do that. I will not force him to do something he doesn't want to do.'' He smiled at Kong and patted his shoulder then finished packing.

Jing pulled Kong out of the room ''Go find him, I will try to keep Ai here as long as I can. If nothing else, I will follow Ai if he leaves. Check Chongqing first'' he whispered so AiLin couldn't hear.

Kong nodded and left without another word.

Jing walked back in the room ''Ai, at least stay for a few more days, please'' Jing said ''Give Kong a few days to try and find him. Maybe he can bring him back.'' Jing grabbed a hold of both his hands and held them ''Please.''

AiLin looked at Jing. He knew that he cared for both him and LiYun. He nodded and set the bag down ''Just till the end of the week'' he said ''Then I'm going back.''

''Ok'' Jing said, sighing but giving him a soft smile. He wished that Kong would find LiYun fast and bring him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
59.5K 2.6K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
74.6K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
649K 14.4K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...