A New Past

By catalinacontreras15

"Maybe one day they will realize they're wrong, and despite what they are doing, I pray God shows mercy on th... More

The letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Pt. 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 pt.1
Chapter 26 Pt. 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

6 1 0
By catalinacontreras15

RO P.O.V

Bang

I jump at the loud hit on my window and move back. I peer through the curtains, and see a branch by the window.

"I've gotta get myself together.." I mumble to myself.

I've spent another night re-reading the journal and looking at the pictures. The picture of Gabriel still seems so similar to me, but I don't know why.

I find pictures of him as a child, teenager, and with his parents, but I can't find one of his with the girl. Whatever her name is.

She didnt put her name in her journal, which seems bizarre but I can't do anything about it.

However, the white rose is this family's crest. Every member has it on their suit or dress. I still don't know why they were dethroned or killed or what happened to the girl.

I wonder if Gabriel, his wife, and the baby survived. Where would they be?

"I've gotta ask Luca about him, even if it kills me, and I should probably stop talking to myself...."

If anyone heard me they'd think I was going crazy.

I hid the books underneath my mattress and turned off the lights. I was exhausted and I could have sworn the bed was made from a cloud. I adjusted myself and moved the pillows around, added blankets, took some off, and it wasn't long before I realized I was not going to sleep tonight.

I had so many questions that I had to ask Luca....

I felt a small smile form on my face as I said his name in my head. Luca. Ughh I couldn't keep him out of my mind.

I hated the guy when we first met, but now I felt.. different. I remembered his piercing eyes that frightened me at first, but now entranced me. I loved how hair fell slightly over his eyes or that smirk he would do when he tried to hold back a smile.

I couldn't believe I had done the unimaginable, kiss him. I mean me, bullied, unattractive, boring, nerd me.

We completely fell into the kiss and perfectly molded to each other. It wasn't rough as I expected, but soft and passionate. I hadn't wanted it end, and I won't lie and say I wouldn't do it again, but I felt guilty?

I think about Julian and all the time we spent together. He had helped me through so much, but... Luca was different. I never felt what I do now for Julian.

Ughhh 7:50 AM

I need to rest if I want to get anything done. I finally shut off my thoughts and drift off to sleep, hoping for more answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filler chapter
but
Who would you choose? Julian or Luca 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 155 40
Being a loved one isn't that difficult, is it? Some people believe it's easy. Ironically, many do not know how it feels to have people around who car...
222 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
1.2K 104 11
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...
17 0 14
A dark romance mafia series.. Forbidden love.. Enemies to lovers trope...or I guess lovers to enemies... Love triangle... A story of love and betraya...