Euphoria & Pie | Bittybones |

By 0BabyFish0

[Fem!Reader] Who said getting through a past trauma was easy? Obviously not you. Maybe you just need a little... More

🌱Little Note🌱
|Wary Beginnings| Ch. 1
|Humble Interactions| Ch. 2
|Settling In| Ch. 4
|Late Talks| Ch. 5
|Burning Questions| Ch. 6
|Oh Boy...| Ch. 7
|Happy Memories| Ch. 8
|Preoccupied Pretences| Ch. 9
•E&P Headcannons•
|Boop!| Ch. 10
|Collisions| Ch. 11
|Buy the Whole Store| Ch. 12
|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13
|Trudging On| Ch. 14
IMPORTANT
Moving Story

|Happy Times| Ch. 3

5.5K 196 150
By 0BabyFish0

So. You never thought you’d find yourself in this situation, sitting on the floor of a pet shop, chatting with two, no pun intended- Itty bitty skeletons. If someone had told yourself nearly a year ago that you would somehow find yourself in such situation, you wouldn’t have believed them one bit.

But here you were. Huh. The power of fanfi-

“ WHAT IS YOUR NAME HUMAN? “

Your gaze suddenly turned back over towards the small, blue clad bitty. For a moment, you just looked at them dumbfounded, forgetting that they asked a question. They stared at you intently. Then you suddenly realized you haven’t answered yet, cursing yourself in your mind.

“ (Y/n)...? “ Was your mumbled response, but it sounded more like a question. You took a mental note that you should stop making yourself look like an idiot. Not that it helped, you were just really bad at conversations.

“ NICE TO MEET YOU HUMAN (Y/N)! I’M BLUE, THE GREATEST OF ALL! “ He shouted happily, pointing a thumb(Phalanges?) towards his chest, smiling widely. Then, he gestured towards the smaller, nervous looking skeleton behind him. They had been silent the whole time, you had almost forgotten they were there.

“ AND THAT’S CHERRY! HE ISN’T AS GREAT AS I, THOUGH! “

Cherry suddenly blinked up at you, as if they had zoned out. They frowned somewhat, pulling their arms to their chest.

“ Quit being so loud and boisterous. You’ll scare them. “ As the little red skeleton spoke, they finally acknowledged your existence, waving shyly.

You let out a quite hum, waving back at Cherry with a small smile. They didn’t seem like one for conversation. At least not on the same level as Blue. You decided that you liked them both, their opposite persona’s balanced each other out.

Awkward silence followed. Not like you could help it, you weren’t great at socializing, and Cherry didn’t seem to be the social type either, so Blue found it in himself to bring life back to the atmosphere.

“ WHAT’RE YOU DOING HERE (Y/N)? USUALLY HUMANS ONLY COME AND VISIT IF SOMETHING'S WRO- OWE! “ Cherry had cut Blue off, standing on his tip-toes and flicking Blue in the back of the skull with a glare.

“ That’s rude. “ Was Cherry’s simple statement, sitting back down closer to you. They seemed somewhat more relaxed.

You purse your lips, thinking of how you should answer the question. What’s wrong, why were you here anyway? You stayed silent for another moment, fiddling with your hands and shrugged. You honestly didn’t know why you went along with your mom’s and therapist’s plan. But you weren’t one for disagreeing with others.

“ Mom brought me here. Thought it’d be a good idea. “ You didn’t want to go into detail as to why, and how exactly you had gone down this path, so you decided to keep the information stowed away until you weren’t being watched by cameras. Simple. Blue didn’t seem satisfied with your answer, but didn’t ask anything further. Probably since Cherry was just watching him with an unnerving expression, daring the blue bean to make things anymore awkward.

“ REALLY? WOWIE, WELL I’M GLAD YOU’RE HERE NOW! IT’S BEEN BORING HERE WITH ONLY THE TWO OF US! “ Blue’s eyes had stars in them, and he had a wide smile. It was adorable. You feel like you’re probably going to have a cuteness overload before the day ends.

“ Err- I agree. You seem nice enough. “ Cherry mumbled slowly, watching you intently.

“ You too… So sweet. “ You didn’t know what else to say, but you at least wanted to compliment their kindness. You never really felt this worry free in a while. It was nice to just relax and talk without having to think of being judged. They didn’t seem to stare at your face’s complexion(And scars) like most people you meet for the first time, so that was a nice change.

“ (Y/n)? " Your mom’s voice suddenly rang out, making you jump slightly. Oh right. You came here with your mom, you had forgotten.

You turned around abruptly, still sitting on the ground. Your mother was standing behind you, smiling down at yourself and the two bittys. She must have let herself in when you were thinking. Or maybe she was secretly a ninja. The world may never know.

“ How’s it going hun? It looked like you were getting along on the monitor. Just wanted to see for myself in person. “ She had a curious gaze on the two of the small Bittys, tilting her head to the side, a gentle smile plastered on her face. “ I didn’t really plan on getting two, but they look like a good pair. You seem to like them anyway, so if you want to we could get both. “

You stared at her. Oh right, you were here to adopt. You nearly forgot since you were having such a nice time. Did she say you could get both of them?? That stunned you.

One Bitty seemed like a handful already, but two? You’ll probably regret it in the long run. How could you take care of two sentient beings, keeping a cactus alive already proved a point.

A tap on your back suddenly pulled you away from your thoughts, your head turning to the side to see Blue. He gave you a small smile, it seemed more gentle. You then realized that you were digging your nails into the sides of your pants, feeling the pressure on your skin. He probably noticed that. Oh boy, oops.

You let out a shaky breath, looking over at Cherry. He was also looking at you, but worry more evident. When he saw you staring, he quickly looked away, puffing out his cheeks. This gesture caused you to smile, your anxiety flowing out of your system.

“ O-oh. Really? That would be nice. “ Your response was out of your mouth before you spoke, and you suddenly tensed. You didn’t even ask if Cherry and Blue even wanted to go with you.

“- If you guys want to, of course! “ You added nervously, once again cursing yourself silently. Blue blinked, staring at you like you had grown a second head.

“ OF COURSE WE’D WANT TO! YOU’RE REALLY NICE AND KIND, SO WHY WOULDN’T WE? “ He responded giddily, bouncing on the palls of his feet. Your gaze then turned to Cherry, who was looking at the floor awkwardly, a hue of red dusting his cheeks. Was that a blush…? Could their bones do that? You’d have to ask.

“ I wouldn’t mind… Somebody has to keep Blue in check, right? “ Cherry muttered, pulling his arms to his side, giving you a sideways glance. “ He can’t be yelling all the time, so I should be there to shush him. Even if I don’t like him… “

This made you smile somewhat. They were both so childish, and it was extremely contagious. You giggled, and turned back to your mom before standing up, nodding in delight. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea? Who knows, maybe things would start to look out for the better? You could actually start attending school again, and this time you’d have two companions to support you.

-

You were now in the car, sitting in the back seat instead of the front this time. Your mom was driving home from the shop after buying a few necessities(Along with signing adoption papers and paying fees), and your two new companions sat beside you buckled in. The radio was on, but the bickering of the Blue and Cherry could be heard over it, now matter how loud the volume was turned up. No one seemed to mind though, not even your mom surprisingly, who was humming to herself as if in her own little world.- If anything, she seemed pleased with herself. She didn’t seem as tired as she usually did, and the bags under eyes were gone… Somehow? But you weren’t about to question physics or whatever, as long as it helped, you were fine.

You were looking out the window of the the old car, watching as the setting sun cast rays of dying light over the scenery. Your mind was at ease for once, no taunting thoughts forcing you to worry. The voices of your new friends and radio in the background had started to lull you into drowsiness, thoughts numbing. You let out a sigh of happiness as you allowed darkness to overcome you.

It was peaceful.

For once at least.

____

Oof. Heyyy! Finally finished this chapter! Sorry it's kinda late, school sucks.

I'm also sorry that this isn't as long as the other one, but it's close! Now that we've got introductions out of the way, I have more things in store! So many ideas. So, longer chapters if I have time!

Buh' bye!

Also, sorry for kinda publishing this twice. Hit the button by accident halfway through proof reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 236 93
This story depicts the struggles of the monsters after moving to the surface. The coldness they were met with and the problems they have to deal with...
3.2K 107 102
After Ink was forced to leave his family, his insecurities, fears and nightmare all came true. But a friend of a friend may or may not have helped h...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...
26.5K 938 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...