High School Days (The Big Fiv...

Bởi snowflakeicing

Rapunzel Gold is a straight A student who has a love for art. Typical Ms.Perfect except she has magical, gold... Xem Thêm

Highschool Life (Big Five Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Update
Chapter 6
Gift From Liz :3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
xElsa_Arendellex's Cover :D
Cover Contest!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Sorry

Chapter 4

2.4K 97 61
Bởi snowflakeicing

Dedicated to TheCookieLover101. She is a really loyal Cookie and she's really awesome. Thanks for being there for me.

Important Note: Yikes! I wrote the wrong age in the first chapter! Elsa is turning 18 not 17. Oops. The Big Five are all Seniors. Anna is a Freshman. Sorry.

Rapunzel's POV

You can do it Punzie. I know you can.

Today I will confess my feelings to Eugene. I can't keep hiding it from him. Elsa and Merida are very supportive about my desicion. I actually feel excited. Scared but excited.

"It's great that you are finally telling him about your crush." Merida says as all three of us walk to school. Anna decided to walk with her room mate.

"Ya." Elsa agrees.

"I know. I can't wait." I smile to myself.

"I know right! You have been drooling over him since you arrived to this school!" Merida adds.

"She has?" Elsa snickers. Merida nods, both giggling.

"Shut up!" I groan, rolling my eyes. Okay, maybe what Merida said was sorta true but I don't drool! Ever.

"Oh loosen up Punzie." Elsa rolls her eyes at me.

"Look who's talking." I snap in a cold tone. I didn't even know I was capable of doing that. Elsa bites her lip.

"Sorry." I sigh, "I just don't feel comfortable when people laugh at my cr-," I cleared my throut before saying the word, "Crush."

"I completely understand." Elsa nods. We make it at the entrance of the school. We all walk in the building, entering the crowded hallway. Just then I hear a shout. I quickly spot the familier white and brown haired heads through the crowd.

Jack and Hiccup finally get to us.

"What's up?" Jack smirks.

"Rapunzel is finally confessing to Eugene." Merida explains, avoiding eye contact with Hiccup.

"I knew it!" Hiccup cheered.

"Hiccup said that he had a feeling that someone would confess today." Jack rolls his eyes.

"So he just happened to have a feeling?" Elsa laughed.

"Ya." Jack confirms. Soon they are both laughing. I then see Eugene from the distance beside his locker.

"Wish me luck." I sigh. My friends cheer for me as I head up to Eugene. I feel my heart beat fast and I can hear the thumping in my ears. The adrenaline builds up as I approach him. I start feeling giggly as the butterflies start flying around my stomach. I get a bit closer when I see a familier pale girl with black, short hair kiss him.

I stop walking. Embarressment is all I feel. I swallow hard as their lips seperate and Eugene notices me. I can forget about us being a thing now.

"Oh hey Rachel!" Eugene waves at me, signaling me to come over to him. I walk up to him at his girlfriend, Mavis.

"It's Rapunzel. It was always Rapunzel." I say coldly. Oh by the way Eugene, thanks for making me feel like a complete fool. Douchebag.

I probably shouldn't say that.

"So." I say awkwardly, "Is this your g-girlfriend?"

"Ya. Her name is Mavis." he says proudly.

"Pretty name." I try to compliment Mavis. There was a slight tone of sadness in my voice though. I could tell by the way Eugene's shoulders tensed a bit.

"I should probably go now." I put on a fake smile.

"Oh. Okay. Bye Punzie." he waves. Elsa and Merida must have noticed that something was wrong because they were showing signs of sympathy.

"What happened?" Elsa asks, "Did he reject you?"

I shake my head in disapprovel.

"He's dating Mavis." I say saddly, trying to keep myself from crying.

"Mavis? You mean the girl with the black lipstick?" Merida asks. Her eyes widen in disbelief.

"Um...who's Mavis?" Elsa asks in confusion.

"Oh she's a goth sort of girl. She doesn't really act like one though. She just dresses like one." I shrug.

Elsa's mouth makes an O shape.

"I'm sorry Punzie." Merida comforts me.

"It's okay. He's just a guy." I sniff. The bell suddenly rings and we all head to class.

Elsa's POV

I quickly grab my books from my locker and rush to class. Math. I walk in the room and look around for any familer faces. Please not Jack, please not Jack. I see Jack quickly look up at me from his desk. I frown for a moment. I was kinda hoping I would be in the same class as Punzie or Merida or at least Hiccup. Jack's much too annoying.

I sigh as I grab the seat next to him. Great.

"Hey Elsie." he chirps.

"I'm not in the mood Frost." I groan.

"Your never in the mood." he rolls his eyes. I shoot a glare at him which I guess startled him.

"What got you all moody this time?" he smirks.

"Eugene rejected Punzie." I sigh.

"And why is that your problem?" he lifts his eyebrow.

"Well that ruined my morning and to top it off I got stuck sitting next to you."

"Ouch." Jack points to his heart sarcastically. I stick out my tongue to him as Ms.Aurora walks in. Class begins.

***

School is finally over! All five of us rush out of the building, pushing people out of the way. Merida and Punzie were talking to Hiccup and Jack. I make my way up to them to get involved in their little conversation.

"What's are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"Well we are planning on heading to Hiccup and Jack's dorm so we can watch some Friends reruns on TV. Wanna tag along?" Punzie offers.

"Sure! I love that show." I smile.

"Great lets go." Hiccup nods. Suddenly my phone buzzez in my pocket. I pull it out and check my messages. I got one new message from Anna.

Anna: Hey sis! I'm going at a party tonight. Can you pick me up when I'm leaving?

I stare at my phone in shock. My jaw drops. I swallow and blink rapidly as I stare at the message. Heck, I even turned my phone off and back on to make sure that it wasn't just a glitch. My sister is going to a party.

Me: Who's the host?

Anna: Hans Isles. He's so cute! I think he likes me! Please let me go!

I stare at the message again. She just came to Burgress High. How can she already have a crush?!

Me: Okay.

That's all I could write. I send the message and try shaking off the conversation I just had with my little sister. I catch up with the group.

Jack and Hiccup's dorm is very simple I must say. They have a bunk bed and the walls are painted baby blue. In the corner there's a small couch with a TV in front and a gaming counsel. Beside the couch there's a mini fridge and a stereo.

Jack opens a small cabinet beside the fridge and takes out some popcorn and crisps.

"Make yourselves at home." Hiccup welcomes us in proudly. Merida throws herself on the couch where Jack put the snacks. We all sit on the crowded couch and turn on the TV. Only then I notice that Jack was sitting beside me. You really need to work on who you sit beside Elsa.

{A/N} Sorry for the lack of updates Cookies! School started and well...ya. So far I am trying to survive this huge jumper that we have to wear. I'm about to suffocate in it. So...Anna is going at a party! Ooh! Player alert! Do you think Anna is making a wrong choice? Tell me in the comments!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.3K 143 109
If you don't finish reading this once you started, brace yourself for ten years of bad luck with your love life.😈 "Unfortunately, I like this non co...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...