Unspoken

By JackieSilva77

Very slow and random updates - sorry. What happens when everything you know about yourself and your life is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 29

928 19 1
By JackieSilva77

Roger’s POV

“Are they still watching us?”

“Yes, sir.  I have made it clear to the entire pack that we are not to try to cover our tracks.  Even a baby could follow us.” my Beta, Steve explains to me.

“Good, we need them to keep thinking we are heading south so Mateo will let his guard down.  How far to the witch?”

“A day at most.  She is expecting us.”

“Fine work, Steve.  Thank you.  You are dismissed.” I wave my hand at him to go then turn back into my tent.

I sit down on my sleeping bag and sigh.  I never wanted this.  I don’t want to be Alpha.  If Angel had just listened to me, he could be in charge of all of these assholes and I would be on some beach somewhere.  I hate rogues.  What was I thinking?  I haven’t slept more than half an hour at a time since we set out from the USA.  I don’t trust any of them not to slit my throat in their sleep.

“Alpha, may I enter?” a sultry, sexy voice asks from outside my tent door.

“Yes, Patricia, you may.”

The flaps on my tent open as the sexiest woman slips through them.  My wolf sighs in my head and the hairs across my arm stand up.  ‘Mate.’  Patricia is a rogue who joined forces with Angel to take down Mateo and his pack.  She had crossed paths with him a few years back and one thing led to another and Mateo raped her.  My wolf whines a little at the thought that our mate bedded with another, even if unwillingly.

“How are you, love?” she asks me as she sits her lovely ass on my lap.

“I am better now that you are here.” I put my arms around her and pull her closer to my chest.

“Roger, you are so sweet.  So are all the plans in place?  We should reach the witch by nightfall.”  She turns in my lap so that she is straddling me.

“Yes, one of the scouts has reached the witch and informed her of our arrival.  You sure about this?  I mean, we could be in danger when we pop in on the Moonlake pack.” I ask her worriedly.

“I will be fine.  My brothers are with us and you will be there to protect me.  I want Mateo to feel pain like he made me feel pain.  He should not have raped me.” she growls and reaches her hands down the front of my pants at the same time.  She takes me in one hand while unzipping my pants.  She pulls my member free and starts to rub it up and down to make it grow.

“Patricia, we have to go, sweetie.  We don’t have time right now.” I try, not very hard, to dissuade her from the wild sex we are bound to have.

“Order the pack to begin breaking camp.  This won’t take long.” she orders me as she slides down my legs and takes me into her mouth.  I groan at the pleasure and send a mind link quickly to Steve with her orders.

“As soon as I am pleased, we will leave and not a minute before.” she growls with me in her mouth.

“Very well, Patricia.  What do you want me to do?” I ask her panting at the attention she is giving me.

“Submit.” she orders and jumps suddenly landing on my lap with me deeply inside her.  I groan once more at the sensations traveling throughout my body.  I turn my head to one side and offer her my neck.  Patricia smiles and her fangs drop just before she clamps down over my mark.  I rub my hands over her smooth shoulders and across her neck where someday I hope she will allow me to mark her.  In the mean time though, she is my Alpha and I will always submit to her.

Cici’s POV

“Joel, I’m serious.  I am more nervous to meet the council than I have ever been in my life.  What should I expect?  I mean, is there protocol?  Be serious, help me.” I plead and grab his hand in my own.  We are sitting on the couch in the game room and discussing everything that has gone down since the wedding.  I really thought that Joel had abandoned me but as Beta he has been covering for Mateo while he was in the hospital waiting by my side.  I look at Joel and sigh.  He looks exhausted.  He has dark circles under his eyes and keeps hiding yawns behind his hand.

“Cici, there are protocols but you have got to stop worrying.  You are THE White Wolf.  The only one in history.  The council won’t harm you.  You are to precious to them.  Sis, listen to me.  I love you.  Mateo loves you.  This pack loves you.  When the rest of the packs hear about you, if they haven’t already, they will love you.  You will be fine.  Just go in there and be yourself.  That is all you need to worry about.  Trust me, ok?” he hugs me closer and rests his chin on the top of my head.  I sigh and relax in his arms.  I missed this so many times over the years when I thought he was dead.  I never in a million years thought I would ever be able to cuddle with my big brother again.  Life sure has a funny way of throwing curve balls at us.

“Ok, Joel.  I will just be myself.  I hope they don’t have anything breakable in the council chambers, cuz I may break it with my clumsy ass feet.”  Joel and I laugh at my semi-serious joke.

“Cici, can I ask you something?” Joel asks quietly.

“Anything, big brother.”

“Um, well, it has to do with all this mating stuff.”

“Are you sure you want to ask me?  I mean, I don’t know half about wolves and mates as you.”

“Yeah, you’re the only one who I can ask.” Joel states and holds me tighter.  I wiggle a little to get comfortable and just wait.

“Ok, so Tia and I have been dating since we met but we haven’t, you know, um, well, she’s not letting us get any further than a peck on the lips one time and I thought she was going to kick my ass when I did it.” he chuckles at the memory and sighs.

“So what are you wanting to ask me?” I ask him quietly.

“Well, do girls, um, shit you know what never mind.  I will just have to wait her out.” he sighs deeper and leans his head back against the couch.  I sit up and pull his arm out from my shoulders.  I look at Joel and smile.  He just doesn’t have a clue what to do with a girl who is playing hard to get.  Girls have always jumped at the chance to be around him and from the sounds of it, Tia is playing it slow.  Good for her.  Joel’s breathing has become regular and he hasn’t moved so I think he just fell asleep.  I peck his cheek and move quietly out of the room, stopping only to turn of the light.

Just as I get the door closed, a hand sneaks around my waist and tingles jolt me from the contact.  I sigh and lean into Mateo’s chest.

“Why are sneaking out of the game room?” he asks.

“I’m not, Joel and I were talking and he fell asleep so I was trying to be quiet.  Has everyone left?”

“Yes, Blake is guarding Angel and Roberto has gone to visit Thomas.  Cici, you and I need to talk about Roberto.  There is a lot more to his story than what you know but with everything going on with Angel and Roger, I just haven’t had the time or thought about it much.  Let’s go to our room as it’s sound proof and we can discuss it.” he turns me in his arms and picks me up bridal style.  I relax further in his arms and just enjoy the ride.  I lean my head on his shoulder with my nose tucked into his neck.  I love this man.

Mateo walks us into our room and shutting the door with his foot.  He walks to the bed and sits down on it.  I start to lean forward but Mateo holds me tighter and just lays down with me still his arms.  He shifts his body so that I am now laying long ways on top him.  I put my arms on his chest and sigh contentedly.

“I am just going to tell you what I know and the arrangements that have been made.  I will say though, that what I am about to tell you is highly important and until Thomas is ready we must honor his decision.” he sighs and rolls to one side, practically dumping me on the bed.  I squeak in surprise and giggle as I put my arms around Mateo’s neck and look into his eyes.  I can feel how nervous he is but I can also tell that he is turned on by our bodies being so close.

“Ok, Mateo, why are you so nervous?  What does Thomas have to do with Roberto?  Out with it.”

“Well, you know that Roberto was kid-knapped as a young pup and that something happened to his real parents, correct?”

“Yes, I also know that Roberto has dreams of his parents.  He thinks they are memories of them.  He also has a dream of the day he was taken.”

“Hmm, interesting.  Anyways, shortly before Roberto was born his parents had another child.  That son was threatened so they sent him to another pack on his first birthday to be raised by the Alpha as his son.  He grew up thinking that the Alphas were his real parents.  It wasn’t until he became Alpha himself that he discovered the truth.  When he tried to find his real parents, he discovered they had been killed.  You see, Roberto’s parents had given their first son away and then tried to hide themselves.  They didn’t think anyone knew where they were so they didn’t think anyone knew they had another child, which they kept with them.  Anyways, when their oldest son discovered they had been killed, he started asking questions in the neighboring communities and discovered he had a brother who had been taken.  He eventually discovered who had taken his brother, but it took years to track him down.  When he and his pack attacked, some of the cowards ran away and unfortunately for him, one of them took his brother.  He killed the man responsible for his parents death and discovered that that man was the Alpha of a really rough group of people.  The man’s name was Charles.  After Charles was killed, the remaining pack members told Roberto’s brother about the abuse they had suffered at the hands of Charles and his men.  Cici, it was bad.  They woman of that pack were abused physically and sexually, repeatedly for years.  The children weren’t treated much better.  It was bad.  It took days to weed out the bad from abused.  After it was all said and done, they had over 100 women and children they rescued along with 5 men that were allowed to live.  The rest of the men were executed and I’m talking like 30 to 40 men were executed for crimes against women and children.  The remaining pack members where integrated into Roberto’s brothers pack and he went searching for his brother again.”  Mateo shudders and closes his eyes.

“Are you ok, Mateo?”

“Yeah, I’m ok.  I just can’t imagine hurting someone, especially an innocent child the way some of those children were.  And the women, Cici, my God, some of them died from their injuries before they could be saved.  It was awful.  Roberto’s brother contacted every Alpha in the US and told them who he was looking for and why.  He explained about the situation he just discovered and warned that some had gotten away, including one of them that snuck his brother away.  You know what Roberto has been told about us finding him in the woods wandering around hurt but Cici, what we found when we followed the trail of blood back to where they were camping was, well, it was a slaughter.  It looked like someone had attacked them at night while they were sleeping.  We think that one of the men tried to…shit this is hard.” Mateo rolls onto his back as he runs his hand through his hair.

“Just say it, honey.  What did you think?” I ask as I roll to lean into his side.  He puts one arm around my back and pulls me tightly to him.  I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

“We think one of the men woke Roberto in the middle of the night to rape him.  We also think that little Roberto had had enough abuse and shifted to his wolf.  We think that Roberto’s wolf attacked and killed all 7 of the men in camp as well as 2 guards that we found later.  It was gruesome, Cici.  I have never in all my years seen anything as bad as that.  Those men were torn to pieces and ripped…well, anyways it was bad.  I contacted Roberto’s brother and told him about the boy we found and about the massacre as well as what we all agreed must have happened.  You see Roberto couldn‘t remember anything.  I mean, nothing past us finding him walking through the woods.  He couldn’t even talk.  We didn’t even know his name until we accepted him into the pack and I was able to mind link with him.  It took months for him to talk to me and about a year for him to eventually start talking out loud.”

“Poor Roberto.  How he must have suffered.  I’m kinda glad that he doesn’t have any memories.  But what about his brother?”

“Well, even though Roberto wouldn’t talk, I was the only one he would allow to touch him.  Any time someone else even came too close, he would curl into a ball on the floor and just cry.  And I don’t mean out loud, I mean silent tears would stream down his little cheeks and his eyes would be shut as tight as possible.  It was almost like he was trying to protect what parts of his tiny little body he could.  But not with me.  I was the only person he would allow to help him bathe, rub his medicine on his scars, even to help him change his clothes.   Oh, Cici, I even had to teach him to use silverware.  He had no clue how to hold them.  The first time we fed him he grabbed the bowl of soup and tipped it to his lips.  When I tried to hand him the spoon, he threw it across the room because he thought it was a weapon.  Anyways, when I explained to Roberto’s brother about all of this, he felt it best to leave Roberto here with me and my pack and I would take care of him.  He has tried numerous times to pay for his care, but I just returned the checks each time until he gave up.  He has visited a few times and I talk to him regularly to update him on Roberto’s care and progress.”

“So Roberto knows his brother?  He never talks about a brother.”

“Yes and no.  Yes Roberto knows who his brother is and has met him numerous times but he has no idea he is his brother.  Roberto’s brother thinks it’s best to not tell him until Roberto’s memories return.  I have tried repeatedly to explain that they may never return but that was before I knew about Roberto’s dreams.” Mateo stops talking and appears to be deep in thought.

“Mateo, who is Roberto’s brother?”

“You can’t tell him until he agrees, Cici.  This is important.  As his only living relative, he has final say.  Promise me, love, that you won’t tell Roberto.”

“I promise, I won’t tell Roberto.” I would never do anything that might hurt Roberto.

“Roberto’s brother is Alpha Thomas.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 4 36
((COMPLETE)) Undergoing editing & rewrites. COVER DESIGNED ON CANVAS An 19 year old girl from a small town decides it time to flee the nest and move...
4.5K 889 40
From the void of space, a ship appears. . . with only one purpose-to wipe out all the inhabitants off the face of the planet. Decades later, a young...
1.1K 26 26
" My life is a hot mess." I groaned head between my knees. I couldn't possibly try to wrap my head around all this crazy stuff going on around me. Wh...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...