๐”ฝ๐•’๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

By glorifiedoverthinker

The two meet at an airport on the same flight sitting be each other. They get to know each other as they sit... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
One shot
31
32
34
35
One shot
36
One shot
One shot
37
One shot
38
Imagines
Saved
Falling for him
Worst of u
Imagine
Prt 2 of imagine
Imagine
Podcast
Smut...
Give me suggestions:)
Smut prt 2 ;)
Smut prt3
Im alive

33

382 6 0
By glorifiedoverthinker

It was the day I hit 7 months. Of being pregnant with David's child.
I was beyond happy.
My pregnancy wasn't even that hard minus the puking and other stuff. It's just, I feel actually myself
I was honestly pretty big. David was out with his friends. I was home with Natalie. She kept telling me How wonderful I was.
"You know David, loves loves loves you more than anyone right.

I know that's what's good about him. I was starting to feel a lil sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I wanted turned over to expect David to be there....but he was out with his friends. I was so nervous. I was wondering if David would even come home that night. Or was I acting completely crazy. I miss him so damn much. I walk into the bathroom. Looking at my stomach. And my appearance. Just talking to my baby girl.

I here my phone ringing. I run out to the living area to get it. It had the caller ID of
Davey🚀❤️
I answer

"Hey baby, how are you holding up?" I hear David's voice come through the phone.

"Ugh...it's been better. I just really miss you." I say

"I know I do to. But hey. I'm coming home early. I told them that I have a wife and a kid who about to be here." He says

"Well thank you baby." I say

"I'm going to take a nap okay, wake me up when you get here." I say

"Okay baby. I love you b-bye." David says in his cute little voice of his.

"Love you to sweetheart." I say as the call ends.

I walk into me and David's bedroom. I get under the covers. Slightly closing my eyes. It gets darker and darker. And I'm finally peaceful asleep.

David's pov
I walk into the house turning on the lights walking into my bedroom to see holly laying there. Perfectly, asleep. I take this time just to look at her and appreciate everything she has done for me. I love her more than words can explain. No time is good enough with her. I'll just start with forever. I love her so much. I love everything about her. It's like she is the water and I'm the flower. I can't live without her.

"Hey baby, wake up." I say shaking her lightly.
"Hey baby." She says hugging me.
I lift up her shirt to show her bare stomach to feel our child kicking. I smile up at holly. And kiss her. I get under the covers with her and we both fall asleep.

Dreaming about the future

A/n
Hello!!!!!!! I will write tomorrow (I will try)
😂 thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 383 57
"Not long ago when I saw you there with your brown eyed grin and your messy hair and every girl at the party was looking at you. I wonder what I'd sa...
252K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...
34.7K 325 35
in which a famous vlogger sees the girl he used to be in love with once again. will they get a second chance at love? or will they crash and burn...
213K 4.7K 50
โit started from nothing. i had no chance to prepare, i couldn't see you coming it started from nothing new.โž in which both ivy and david have recen...