I wont give up. (Harry Styles...

By fxngirl06

Blaire Dylan has always been a magnet to trouble. Whether its ex-boyfriends, or potential boyfriends, her lif... More

Chapter 2
Short A/N ***PLEASE READ***
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

1.3K 19 4
By fxngirl06

Heyyyyy guyssss,

sooo likeee, this is my new fanfic, i was just bored so i thought id give it a go! If you like it please comment vote fan and let others know pleaaaseee, if its shit, tell me and i'll stop its okay, i can handle criticism :D xx

okay m dears, here goes nothing ...

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I could feel his hot breath tickle my neck, sending shivers down my spine, as he pushed me against the door piercing my back with the doorknob. His deep brown manly eyes were locked to mine, and i could see the rage heating up in them. His palm was pressed firm against my shoulder causing tears to stroll down my left cheek.

"Admit it, admit it and i'll stop."He was growling heavily, beeds of sweat gradually, rolling down his forehead.

"Nothing happened, Why...why can't you just believe me" my voice raised at the end of the sentence, i had enough, enough with the acusations, enough of the distrust.

"..what the fuck do you take me for, Blaire? What sort of a mug do you think i am?"

"It wasnt like that, it wasnt what it looked like!" He let go of me in one swift move and walked to the middle of the room, scoffing.

"Wasnt what it looked like? WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE?? B, I SAW YOU! HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOU, HIS LIPS WERE  MILLIMETERS AWAY FROM YOUR FACE! YOU FUCKING BUTTONS UNDONE! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL ME IT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE YOU?" He shouted with fury, throwing his hands in the air.

"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!" I screamed at him, not able to hold myself back.

"what?" he stood there motionlessly. "what do you mean Blaire?"

"You'v been ignoring me for  weeks, not replying to my texts, not answering my calls, not reponding to the ENDLESS messages i left with your slutty roommate. You havnt kissed me once in 2 weeks, we havent had sex in months, what the fuck was i to do? I felt unwanted, unloved. He was just there...and in the moment, i was lost and confused, but he was willing to treat me like i was something. UNLIKE YOU, YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE BASTARD." I couldnt stop the tears or the rage that had filled up within me and i had to let it all out. 

"You self-obsessed, slutty, fucked up little WHORE." He charged forwards and kissed me, pushed his lips hard against mine, putting me of guard and  forcing me against the wall once more, hurting my spine. I tried to retreat but he pulled my hair so i couldnt move. I was hurting but there was no way to stop him. He hooked his finger through a button hole on my lace shirt, attempting to rip it off. His agression was scaring me, i had to stop this. I finally managed to retreat and tried to push him off of me, but his grip was to strong.

"Jacob, Jacob what the fuck are you doing GET OFF" He stared at me with those intense eyes.

"You said you wanted sex, so im giving it to you, come here." He went for my neck, but before his lips met under my jaw line, i managed to escape.

"well not like this jake, it doesnt feel right." I squirmed and backed up towards the door hoping i'd be able to escape.

"what the FUCK is wrong with you B?  You want my attention and in giving it to you now, so just shut your fat gob and lets do this for fuck sake!" He grabbed my waist and crushed my lips once more, but this time i couldnt take it. I kneed him in the stomach and he collapsed to the floor in to the fetal position clutching himself tightly and groaning.

I have to admit, i felt guilty, but right now i didnt care.

"Now listen here jake. I DON'T want to have sex with you and you are NOT going to make me, do you understand?" My hand guestures reflected my anger towards him right now. Who the fuck did he think he was? 

He stood up panting heavily, with a daunting look on his face that made my face sink and the anger soon became fear.

"You wanna bet?" I winced at his response and grabbed on to the door handle behind me ready to make a run for it....But it was too late...

He pinned me to the ground in one swift move, ignoring my constant screams and begging. He unbuttoned my shirt even though i pleaded. I couldnt help it, the tears welled up in my eyes causing my vision to blur and making this an even more traumitizing experience. Why was he doing this? It wasnt my jake, something has turned him in to a ferocious beast too strong to be tamed.

I wasnt going to let him do this to me...never, not this.

My only weapon now was my feet, so i kicked him in the crotch and his grip automatically losened around me. I took this 5 second opportunity to flee from the scene of the crime and leave my once flawless boyfriend on his own which was something i never thought id do. I cursed him on my way out as i sprinted  from this trauma without looking back. 

*

 I stummbed on to the busy streets of london, i was lost. I knew these streets like the back of my hand but now....nothing. I felt like i was walking in some paralell universe instead of my exciting, unforgetable home town.

I cluched my jacket close around my chest as i dotted my eyes around picidilly circus, eagar to crawl up in a corner where no one could see me and just... cry. Where should i go? What should i do? I couldnt go home, I couldnt be by myself tonight...and to be honest....right now....I didnt know where 'home' was...

I combed my fingers through my silky brown hair, and scanned the area with my eyes hesitant to stay open. I was stood outside a Starbucks coffee, and was so temped to go inside and drown myself in a toffee nut latte. I took out my purse from the back pocket of my jeans to check if i had any loose change here and there. I opened my purse to reveal a picture of mw and my friend Nathan at high school graduation. Wait. OF COURSE! Nathan lives 2 miles from here! I could grab the Tube and i'd be there in minuets! But...its Nathan. My friend and the one i almost kissed, the reason for this whole catastrophe. That had only happened 3 hours ago, it would be completely inappropriate if i went to see him now, wouldnt it? But what can i do? im desperate.

I raced my way down the stairs to grab the next tube to Nathan house, it was lucky, he lived across from a tube station. I payed for my ticket and looked at the time. 11:30, Still 30 minuets till my train arrives.  Suppose i could walk around a bit.

By this time I was well and truely ready to give up and just kip on the streets tonight, there was still 20 minuets till the train arrived and my eyelids were now heavy on my eyes, I could of used that coffee from before.

I spotted a WHSmith and decided i'd pop inside and buy myself an over priced energy drink. I grabbed the last bottle of Boost, the latest copy of "Heat" magazine and a large bar of Galaxy chocolate...chocolate seemed an attractive choice right now, seeing as i was miserable. I counted my change and handed it to the cashier, who was subconsiously eyeing me up and smirking. I threw him a dirty look of disapproval and walked out with dignity.  

I flicked through my magazine and an artical caught my eye... 

"HARRY STYLES: on the look out for his new leading lady, and it could be you.."

I sipped my drink and rolled my eyes whist reading the last part of the artical heading, "and it could be you." Any self respecting woman wouldnt want to go out with that slut, he is so overrated and cliche is you ask me, I dont get the big idea. 

And that split second, i waterfall of hot liquid came in contact with my skin, i screamed and threw the magazine and my drink high into the air, WHO THE FUCK DID THIS PERSON THINK THEY WHERE, RUNNING INTO ME LIKE THAT, FUCKING PRICK!!!! i thought as i fanned myself with the hands, breathing heavily. 

"YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT" I screamed in the direction of the culpret not making any eye contact.

"oh my god, i am so sorry miss, let me help you get cleared up" He insisted grabbing a bunch of tissues from his messenger bag.

"NO, you'v done enough, leave me alone" I examined the stain on my white shirt and sighed in pain and disappointment.

"Let me at least make it up to you, please!?" I finally looked up to face the guilty suspect, and my eyes widened at the sight of him.

His emerald green eyes locked with mine, and his pink lips were slightly open revealing a few perfect white teeth. His hair was a dark chesnut shade, similar to mine, and was swept casualy to the left side of his face, showing off his curls. It was indeed....

Harry Styles.

A very recognisable face

The boy I had seen a picture of in the magazine, now standing inches away from me, about a second later.

"Please?" He spoke breaking the silence and me finally realising i had been staring."umm...I need to go" I had now jumped back into reality.

He kneeled down to pick up the now empty bottle and the magazine that was open at the page with his very face plastered on it. He smirked slightly revealing a set of dimpled,  before handing me it back to me.

"I believe this is yours" he spoke, while raising an eyebrow, his smirk had now turned into a full on smile. I could hear a slight giggle in his voice, He must of thought i was reading about him, what a smug little dick.

"Well i dont want it now" I said indicating it was now covered in coffee and tearing at the sides.

"Well, my face is still fully in tack" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and then noticed his smile had turned into a little frown, his eyes focused on the headline. He dumped the magazine in the nearest bin, before returning back to face me once more.

"Why did you bin it?"

"Well, you said you didnt want it, and to be honest, its a load of shit." He reached inside his bag and before i could respond to him, he handed my a little blue card.

"Send the dry cleaning to this number, its the least i can do." He pointed at my shirt.

"umm..okay then." I took the card from his, touching the tips of his fingers, that sent a little shiver down my spin, WHAT THE FUCK?????

He smiled at me flirtasiously before saying:

"Let me buy you a coffee, c'mon you need to let me at least do that?" He guestured at the Starbucks sitting infront of us...hmmm...had'nt noticed there was one, and come to think of if....i reaaaaly could use a coffee. Never the less, i spoke:

"Not in the mood." He raised both his eyebrows at me, he could obviously see that i was half dead and penniless, he shrugged.

"Suit yourself, my coffee is now spread across your shirt, so im sure getting one, and also, a girl walking around london at night can never be a good sign, and the pretty ones are always up to the most shit, they need a big strong good looking man by their side to keep them straight, just a tip for the future." He winked at me before striding towards starbucks. My jaw fell straight to the ground, that disrespectful prick!

"You are so smug." I shouted from behind him. he turned around and crossed his arms, shifting his weight to his left food and  grinning heavily.

"I'v been told."

"I cant believe i was thinking about accepting your offer, you are  such a little PRAT, but you know what? Just for that i will get some coffee, AND an apology, cos you OWE ME!" I hadnt realized i was shouting until i noticed some people were looking at me like i was some clown. Harry was still grinning and biting his lip to stop him from bursting into fits of laughter...to be honest, when he did that, he looked quite.........um......nevermind

"Man you are so cute. I'm sowwwwwwwyyyyyy, can we be fweeeeennnnnddds?" I looked at him in sheer disgust before heading towards starbucks, I could hear him laughing from behind be but i didnt care. 

I pushed open the door, without holding it open for Harry to enter, he was a dick, he deserved it, i hoped it would hit him on the face but to my disappointment, it only got his foot. 

We walked to the counter and i crossed my arms with a snobby look on my face , i could feel harrys gaze on me, but i didnt care.

"Good evening, can i take your order?" spoke an over enthusiastic blonde chick with way to much eyeliner on.

"Hi, can I please have a white mocha" He spoke as he opened his wallet "Of course, can i have a name sir?"

"Er, just write HS please." he obviously didnt want any fans mobing him once they called out his name

"Of course, and for the lady" I glanced at Harry before smirking heavily and replying:

"Yes, can i please have one chocolate Frappuccino in a Trena cup, with 5 shots of espresso, a shot of soya, caramel flavoring, banana puree, vanilla beans, matcha powder, protien powder, topped with low fat double whipped cream a drizzle of caramel , mocha and crushed nuts please" I smiled sarcastically at the waitress and her and Harry looked at me like I was a definte nut case, i just kept smiling, revenge was sweet

"umm...Of course miss, can i um..have a name?"

"Oh, just sign it BD!" I stole a quick glance at Harry, his face frozen with astonishment.

"Okay, thats a total of £16.50 please."

"WHAT????" Harry almost shouted. "For two cups of coffee?" The waitress just shrugged awkwardly.

"Oh c'mon, I didnt want coffee in the first place, just pay the lady will you." I said with a big cheesy grin stretched across my face. He gave her the money and we waited till they called our names out. 

We walked out of Starbucks, well......i kind of skipped, and headed towards a bench beside Platform 6.

"Okay that was weird! How can a normal girl order a coffee that......awkward?"

"Well i guess im not just a normal girl."

"too right." He whispered, hoping i wouldnt hear i think. 

We sat on the bench and i let out a huge sigh, man i was tired, It had been a long day, and there was still more to come.

"So...whats your name?" He asked sipping his coffee and stretched his arm over the top of the bench. Thats right.....we still havent introduced ourselves.

"Blaire." I simply spoke.

"Thats a pretty hot name, im Harry." He extended his arm out for me to shake it, i accepted. I was tempted to reply  'I know you are' but i didnt want to seem like some stalker.

"Nice,  and i dont approve of your comment on my name thank you." Harry widened his eyes in shock and threw his hands in the air in surrender.

"Woah, woah, sorry, I was just trying to be nice."

"Or you were just trying to flirt."

"Hey you dont know that."

"I think i do." he gave up and ended that conversation. There was a short silence before Harry broke it.

"So what exactly are you doing at this time at night in a train station at picadilly circus?" He spoke nonchalantly. Thats when I remembered the event that had occured earlier today, The pain Jacob had put  me through, and how traumatized i was. This had only happed about 4 hours ago, and it didnt seem that painful anymore. I was pretty sure I had just ended my 2 year long relationship with the absolute love of my life, but for some reason.....I wasnt that hurt. Did i not really love him? Was I more in love with Nathan? And here I am, 11:57, sitting with harry styles, a total stranger, drinking coffee.....wait......11:57.....OH SHIT! I ONLY HAVE 3 MINUETS TILL MY TRAIN LEAVES! CRAAAAP!

"Oh my god, I need to go" I noticed I had tears in my eyes now, so i whiped them away before Harry could notice......but i think he already did,   We stood up in motion and harry grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving

"Wait! Why? And are you okay?" I grabbed my ticket from my jacket pocket

"My train is leaving in....NOW 2 MINUETS" I grabbed my bags and threw my coffee in the bin, i had taken two sips only, bet Harry was pissed at that.

"Can I at least have your number?" I turned around and stared at those green puppy dog eyes staring back, I glanced at the grandfather clock that was above him and sighed...

"im sorry..." and with that i left him, and proceded to platform 9. I turned around to see Harry staring at the floor, as he ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his cheek with his left hand, before heading in the oposite direction........

I guess thats the last time i'll be seeing him....

____________________________________________________________________________

Or is it.......DUN DUN DUNNNNNN hahahaha, what will happen next......its gonna be pretty big.

soooooo, thats the first part of my fanfic DONE! what did ya think????

shit, crap, bull? Please let me knooowwww!!! If you dont like it PLEASE PLEASE tell me! okaaaay?x

I chose Emma Roberts to play the part of Blaire, just cos shes stunning :) x Theres a pic in the side barrrrrr

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for reading, you guys are the best!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and tell peopleeeeee about it!!!

I'll upload sooooooon xxxxx

p.s if you can think of a better name for the story , please let me know

BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x

Continue Reading