asano gakushu turn to a girl...

By hani-dew

note: the cover not mine.( If you the one that own this drawing I hope you don't mind I using it. Thanks. ... More

How this start...
tranfer time....
first though went meet E class
P.E time
memory of happiness
Delinquents and Savior
Paintball
Meeting my bodyguard
A day out with friends
Revenge of a traitor
Plans...
A ruin hope
Plans Out
Just an author note
The Watcher
Happiness and Sadness
Game of sympathy
Short story: back to school
Clue
Deep
A/N
Detective Game
The Peace Before The Storm

The game end

196 13 1
By hani-dew

"Here, this is the plan of the bombs be place." Matsuno show he phone. It are place of the bomb be place.

" How you get it?" ask Lucan suspiciously.

"Oh, I found it when I clean Nee-san room. Then I snap a picture of the blueprint." He said."It be usefull to us"

They all smile.

'Well, now they leave with the mission'

Skip time

They split it to a few group to turn off the bombs. 22 bombs, and now they meet infront of the basement because there is a problem.

The most powerfull bomb. It will explode 10 minute after the 22 bombs explosion. How they know? Maybe should saw the flashback.

flashback

"Everything done"

They all meet at the first floor. They actually manage to do it under 30 minutes.

"Kringg"

Matsuno take he phone from he pocket. He eyes when wide. He hand tremble.

"Ga-gakushu sa-sama" Matsuno call. The class look at him. He give a look that mean we-in-trouble.

Gakushuu nod.

Matsuno pick up the call. He opened the speaker. The class and teachers peek toward Matsuno.

Deep breathing. 'A male' Nagisa guess.

"Good night to the End class and especially Asano's people " the male said. Gakuho gritted he teeth.

"Congratulations for manage to turn off the bombs. But, there is another one that you don't found yet."The man chuckle.

" It the most powerful bomb. Imagine how many people will death" he said. Chuckling.

Some of the students grip their hand.

"If you want to try turn off the bomb come to the basement,
10 minutes plus 8 minutes you manage to turn off the bombs. We waiting."

"Wait, 'we'. How many people there, actually" Nagisa think. Nagisa turn to Asano.

The girl hair covered her left eyes and a bit of her face. There no even a smike on her face. The eyes look dark. Anger?

"See ya. thettt." the caller finish the call.

"Let's moving forward" Lucan said. " I know you can do this."

The class nod.

"Lucan sensei look mad" Nagisa thought.

End Flashback

Nagisa p.o.v

We enter the basement. There not to much light in here .
" Ah, so you did come?" a man call. I can't see he face.

"Kliikkk"

Then, the light be open. I need to closed my eyes because of the sudden light. Opening my eyes. I shock. The thing in front us is unbelievable.

"shiennnggg"

There a gas come out of the machine, or whatever it call. I look at the man he wearing a something on he face. Wait, aren't that gas mask.

That mean. Everyone fall. Even I fall to the cold floor. Before I closed my eyes. I can see some guard taking Asano. Don't.

Then, everything turn dark.

Gakushuu p.o.v

My eyes can't stop looking at that machine. What crazy idea they want to do again.

Then, there some white gas come out. That sleep gas. I try to not breath. But then I can feel a pair of hand covering me, and before I know everyone fall to the floor. I manage to see the chai- I mean my father.

He coughing. Then, fall to the ground. There some gleam on he eyes. I remember that eyes looking. My heart feel so hurt.

"Father"

Skip Time

Nagisa p.o.v

I start opening my eyes. Sitting up. Then, there my classmates and the teachers wake up too. Some of them need to be help for sitting.

I try remember what happened. My eyes widen.

"Anyone see Asano chan?" I ask. There no reply. Everyone look at each others. God, what happening right now.

no one p.o.v

There sound of hand clapping. Lucan grit he teeth. The class can fell the dark aura from the man.
The man come out from the dark. Revealing his face.

Gakuho shock.

" King " (the person Irina's group heard conversations.)

"Ah, look who here. The great Gakuho Asano" the man said chuckle. Gakuho hair fall covering his forehead. (Imaging the old principal looking )

Before everyone knew the man already infront of the glass which mean in front of King.

Gakuho gritted his teeth." Where Gakushuu?" It the first time they heard the principal call Gakushuu with her first name.
The image of furious Gakuho is scary.

"She is still live. But maybe not to long" The man said. The sentence he said making everyone shivered.

"You!" The principal hit the glass furiously.

"Aw, don't worry Asano. She will come but I would like to show you something."

The man then reveal the machine they saw early.

"This is the bomb that I said early when I call Matsuno" The male said eyeing the boy.

"Let's me tell you, this thing can destroy this whole building. Interesting right." the male said.

"Don't be stupid. You yourself can get kill." Gakuho said.

The man chuckle. " Yes I notice that. But, it not like I got any intention of living anymore. You know Iris just commit suicide when Matsuno leave she."

The man look at Matsuno. "You betray she Matsuno"

Meanwhile

"Not again" the girl said. She been lock inside a room. She sit agaist the wall. Eyeing the door.

She sigh. Hand around the knee and her face between it.

"Argh" She raise her head. Listen to the sound. So, who violence enough to beat poeple here. Gakushuu wait. Then the door open. Revealing a man with red hair.

"Akabane" Gakushuu shock.

"You look heart broken, second place"

"Well, indeed I am" Gakushuu replied sarcastic. Karma snorted.

"Let's go and kick the man ass" Karma said. Gakushuu chuckle. She look at Karma.

"How you can free from the jail?" ask Gakushuu.

"I don't even follow you guys enter this basement"

"So you wait outside" the male nod. Gakushuu take her phone.
Karma raise eyebrows.

"I want to call some people to help us" She explains.

"William-"

Skip time

"So, what you want to do?" ask King playfully.

"Ah, making you enter the jail of course." there a voice behind him. He turn around then getting a punch that made he fall hitting the glass. The E class look at the person.

"Karma!" everyone look suprise but happy.

The glass jail open. Everyone. Gakuho come out when Gakushuu come to he.

" You okay, Asano chan" the man call.

"I'm fine"

"What are you?" King wake up. He glance at the machine." Well 5 minutes left." He smirk. Then, a hand come and cuff he hand.

"King, you will be jail for dangerous the life thing here" A man said it. He have brown eyes and black hair.

Gakuho eyes widen." William"

" Shut down bomb" a quite tall woman said while hacking the bomb system. " The department will that this machine later."

"Dear"

"Mom"

" Oh, hey you two." Mrs. Asano said then walk toward them. Eyeing her daughter.

" Gakushuu we need to talk about girl thing after this" the mother said. Smiling sweetly.

"A-ah, okay"

" Well, everything done let's get out of here" Lucan said. Better run away from Mrs.Asano, he thought.

Everyone relieve this have finish. Not realise a pair of eyes watching them.

"Hmm, this just start Asano"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC