Blacktan Oneshots [COMPLETED]...

By hennessey-

just a collection of crappy blackpink X bts oneshots, featuring other groups, of course. More

Bath: Jirosé
Tears: Liskook
A Party of Our Own: Taennie
Blacktan Texts
Perfection: Blacktan
Blacktan Texts: {2}
🎃 Halloween Special 🎃
Perfection {2}: Blacktan
Movie Night: Taennie
Heat: Jirose
Blacktan Texts: {3}
Blacktan Texts: {4}
Longing: Taennie
One Too Many: Blacktan
Real Life: Blacktan
Eyes on You: Liskook
Perfection {3}: Blacktan
Blacktan Texts: {5}
Perfection {4}: Blacktan
In The Club: Taennie
Study Hours: Jinsoo
Red River: Jirose
Red River {2}: Jirose
Bodyguard: Liskook
Bodyguard {2}: Liskook
Socrates: Jinsoo
Friends: Blacktan
Blacktan Texts: {6}
Blacktan Texts: {7}
Blacktan Texts: {8}
📯 Announcement 📯
Real Life {3}: Blacktan
Blacktan Texts: {9}
Blacktan Texts: {10}
📯 Announcement 📯
Blacktan Texts: {11}
Blacktan Texts: {12}
Cliff: Blacktan
Cliff {2}: Blacktan
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
The Affair: Taennie
Blacktan Texts: {13}
Perfection {5}: Blacktan
📯 Announcement 📯
📯 Announcement 📯
Romeo and Juliet: Jirose {1}
📯 Announcement 📯
The Affair (2): Taennie
📯 Announcement 📯
📯 Announcement 📯

Real Life {2}: Blacktan

1K 15 19
By hennessey-

Jennie's PoV:

Believe it or not, sitting in the back of a musty and uncomfortable van wasn't the hardest part of my day.

In fact, the occasional metal rattling coming from the outside of the van stared to grow on me, considering that were were driving for about 10 minutes so far.

Soon enough though, the van came to a screeching stop, making me lean abruptly to the right a little.

"We're here everyone. Make sure you guys keep your eye out for the zombies. They may be slow, but they are dangerous." I heard Hoseok yell from the front.

Well duh, I thought, We were literally trapped in a sea of zombies a while ago.

There was a murmur that washed over the van, which meant that everyone was either scared or ready to escape the humid hell hole.

I was a mix of both.

I heard a couple of doors slam shut from the outside, and then the abrupt sliding open of the door across from where I was seated.

I saw Namjoon, as well as Hoseok, waiting outside of the door, signaling for everyone to exit the van.

I, as well as everyone else, stood, wanting to get out of the hot, musty van.

The sky was already turning a pinkish-orangeish color: the sun was setting.

Usually, in zombie movies, being out during the night time it the most dangerous decision one could ever make.

From what I've heard (props to the local geeks from my dumb school), zombies are at their strongest during the night, or maybe that's just what people believe.

I shuddered from the thought of being eaten alive.

"Jen, you ok? You just shivered a little." I heard Lisa's voice come from behind me, and I turned to see her with a look of concern painted across her face.

"I'm fine, just a little chilly is all." I rubbed my arms for more emphasis, and she nodded, seeming to believe my statement.

I followed the herd of people without really taking in my surroundings until I tripped a little over a pebble on the ground, which was the factor to awaken my senses.

We were sort of a small bunch of people: it was about 15-16 of us in total, including the girls, Namjoon, and I.

The area we were walking through seemed pretty vacant and quiet.

There were houses with busted up windows and broken down doors, but other than that, the houses seemed in good shape.

After I'd had enough of looking around, I just hung my head low and continued walking, playing with a loose string from my school sweater.

"They're attracted to sound, you know."

A deep, startling voice suddenly spoke through the silence of the herd, and I looked to my left to see a man walking next to me, his hands in his pockets.

"Huh?"

"The zombies. They're attracted to sound. That's why you and your friends were attacked today, since your car motor was so loud."

I didn't say anything afterwards. How could I, when I was still in awe?

He was strikingly attractive: he had dark brown hair that covered his forehead, and his angelic face made me wonder if angels existed on this Earth.

He was also wearing a school uniform, but not just any uniform.

It was my school's uniform: a white shirt with a tie, a black sweater, and slacks.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" I asked, unsure if I've ever seen him in the hallways before.

He chuckled lowly.

"We have, actually. But you obviously don't remember. Maybe this will jog your memory."

He pulled out a pair of thick glasses from his pocket and put them on, also grabbing his cheeks in a way to make them seem puffier.

It was then that I realized who he was.

"T-Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?"

"Bingo." He replied, stuffing the glasses back in his pockets.

"B-but, how? The last time I saw you, you were-"

"Chubby and nerdy? Yeah, I know. I've changed a lot, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders, while I was still questioning life.

"So....how did....how did all of this happen?" I motioned to him, and he smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, let's just say, it cost a pretty penny. One that my parents were willing to spend."

I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant, but Hoseok's voice spoke before I did.

"People!" He said once everyone was huddled close together, "We're here."

He motioned towards a white, out dated house with a front porch and a swing, as well as ancient wooden stairs that led up to the porch.

One by one, we entered the house, and the house was actually a lot nicer on the inside than the outside.

There was a large space: large enough for just about everyone.

I heard the door close behind me.

"Everyone," Hoseok got the attention of everyone for the millionth time today, "There are only four bedrooms and three bathrooms in this house, so some of you may have to pair up and share. The sun is getting pretty low, so everyone start getting ready for bed if you'd like."

Everyone seemed to nod their heads and venture off, figuring that bed would be the best situation right now.

I craned my neck, trying to spot my friends, when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Jen."

I turned to see Jisoo and Rosé, who were smiling at me but seemed a little shook.

"Oh hey. I was just looking for you girls."

"Have you seen Lisa, Jen? We can't find her." Rosé spoke up, craning her neck as well to try to spot the brown haired girl.

"I haven't seen her either."

Rosé and Jisoo looked at each other, their eyes filled with worry.

"Guys, don't worry," I tried to reassure them that Lisa was in no trouble, "She's probably upstairs, or in the kitchen, or the bathroom or something."

"But she wouldn't just venture off like that, especially without meeting up with us first." Jisoo said.

"You guys are overreacting." I crossed my arms and looked at them as the worry never left their faces.

She's fine. Besides, she has a katana with her. She wouldn't have it if she didn't know how to use it, right?

After our chat, Rosé and Jisoo told me they were heading upstairs to get themselves comfortable with the bedrooms, and I let them go, telling them that I was going to explore the house.

My feet dragged me throughout the house, and for a minute, I forgot that we were now living in an apocalypse.

I walked into the kitchen, opening up the fridge, which was still surprisingly on.

Is the electricity still flowing here?

Pushing the thought aside, I closed the fridge, walking out of the kitchen, into the hallway.

I soon came across a room which seemed like an office of some sorts, with a lamp that lit the room well enough for me to see myself.

I walked into the room, finding a few drawers along the way, and even though I didn't want to be nosy, I had the sudden urge to open them.

And I did.

Slowly, so that I couldn't make too much noise, I opened the drawer, looking around afterwards, even though mainly everyone went upstairs.

By now, the sky was beginning to become a darker shade of blue than earlier, so that meant bed time was near.

I continued to rummage through the drawer, not really aware of my surroundings; I let my curiosity get the best of me.

My hand suddenly swept across something hard and cool: it felt like some type of metal.

I jerked my hand back a little from the sudden coolness of the object, but then I let my fingers wrap around it, and I pulled it out, almost shoving it back in immediately.

It was a gun.

I wasn't familiar with guns, not at all, so I didn't know whether to put it back in the drawer or experiment with it.

Out of curiosity, I examined it, looking at the dark metal with a mix of fear and admiration.

"Those are dangerous, you know."

I jumped and whipped my head towards the right, at the entrance of the room.

There stood Taehyung, his arms crossed, as he leaned against the door frame.

I stuffed the gun back into the drawer and closed it, turning towards him and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You weren't supposed to see that."

"But I did see it." He uncrossed his arms and walked into the room, his hands sliding into his pants' pockets.

I looked down to the ground, a little ashamed and embarrassed.

"Why are you even still up?" I asked him, "I thought you'd be upstairs by now."

"Same goes for you," He simply stated, reaching the desk where I was and sitting on top of it, "What were you doing snooping around in that drawer?"

"That's none of your business, creep."

"Oh, so I'm a creep now?"

"I would say you are, considering that this is the second time you've just popped up and started talking to me out of nowhere. How long were you standing there anyway?"

"Long enough."

I shook my head and walked away from the desk.

"You really are a creep. Do me a favor, come up to me like a normal person next time, ok?"

He chuckled, his adam's apple bobbing a little, a trait that I found attractive, despite his weird behavior.

A thick layer of saliva glided down my throat as I swallowed heavily, examining him, waiting for his response.

"I'm anything but normal, Jennie. Anything but that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 975 8
minsung fluff (maybe a little angst or smut) oneshots because i keep getting ideas for them. also these are probably all gonna be based off of songs.
793 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
184K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
551K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.