A thing called love

De PristinaDhakhwa

A heartbroken girl's story, where she depicts her feelings and thoughts about that someone, who meant everyth... Mais

Dear you,
chapter 1: Mr.X
chapter 2: why me?
chapter 4: everything about him
chapter 5: the end has just begun
chapter 6: the first time
chapter 7: at the moment
chapter 8: what now?
chapter 9: the hurting and the healing
chapter 10: dear you,
epilogue: love again

chapter 3: why not you?

60 3 0
De PristinaDhakhwa

I knew Amelia would again come up to me and bring out  the topic about "that Mr.X".  

The last time this thing happened to me was when i was a fresher's in the school. some nasty and mean girl came up to me and said the same thing. how foolish of me, i blindly agreed to her and trusted her. the next thing you know, i was being teased by the mean girls near the dining hall  where everyone could see what was going on. i was humiliated. teased and fooled. I bet Mr.X would have seen it too. from that day onwards, i had a hard time opening up my heart with all the other friends, as it is i was timid and shy. it just got worse. and thats the reason why i ignored what Amelia said.

'come on, pristy!', said Amelia, " i know its hard to believe it but please give it a second thought, i  am not pulling your leg. Mr.X keeps on asking me how you've been lately and i really need to know how you've actually been,please, its not only about that, he is serious for you."

"what nonsense!' i reply, sounding irritated. "doesn't that guy have the guts to come up to me and ask me how i 've been?' 

'thats his problem!', says Amelia.' he gets nervous around you pristy, because he has true feelings for you, please.

All this happened so fast, i never realised to ask mr.x 's name. how does he look? how is he in class? is he smart? is he a musician? does he actually have "the thing" for me? all these questioned kept popping inside my head and bothered me at night . i realised that i should give it a second chance, after all, alls well that ends well. 

"amelia, please tell about this Mr.X". I pleaded her to tell me.

"okay" she said and smiled back at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
Riptide De ScobellTheSlytherin

Ficção Adolescente

295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
101K 4.8K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...