𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

29. | Worst fear

3.3K 187 324
By Hazzelnutz

Fear, trauma. It all hits at once.
Y/n screams out in pure terror, seeing a big guard open the bathroom door and finding Izuku laying on the floor, sinking in his own blood.
Her worst fear.

All her surroundings became a blur. She couldn't process anything, all she can sense and see is Izuku. Him laying on the floor, not knowing if he is dead or alive.

The young teen pushes pass Rose who is standing by the door, disturbed at the sight. She yelps as Y/n had pushed her too hard and her back hit the door. But Y/n didn't even notice that she can't feel anything of her surroundings.

"IZUKU!" Y/n falls down to her knees next to the boy, the blood on the floor stinging her pants. "Hey hey, no you're gonna be fine okay?" Thick tears stream down her face as she places his head on her lap, leaning over to hug him close. "No no no!" She starts sobbing loudly, heart aching so bad, in a way that's even worse than last time.

That promise, all broken.

"Please don't leave me, Izuku I-" She stops herself, realizing what she was going to say. "Izuku please open your eyes, please I need to see them again" She brings him up to her chest, letting out a painful scream. Body shaking, she's losing it.

What happens next, she can't process herself. Someone rushed in and took Izuku out of her arms, despite her protests, she was left all alone in the bathroom. The blood all over her clothes, she takes up her hands puts them over her mouth, muffling her cries.

"How could I let this happen!!?" There she thought everything was going to be fine, but fate decided differently.

Roses' breathing got heavy, seeing the scene play out. Unsurely, the woman takes the remaining steps towards the teen and hunches down next to her.

"L/n, please calm down. I'm sure the doctors will save him"

Y/n removes her hands from her face and stares directly into her orbs. The girl grits her teeth, eyes sparking with anger, almost insanity.

"YOU! It's your fault, you were supposed to look after him! How dare you let this happen, I'm going to make sure you regret this!!!" Y/n rises up from the floor and clenches her fists.

Head boiling with desperation, for a moment, all she wanted to do was end her life. Rose stands up, shaking under her deathly glare.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let Bakugou-San enter his room without supervision" Rose shamefully admits and plays with the hem of her shirt.

"YOU DID WHAT?!!!" At this moment, the girl lost all sense of control and she pushed Rose by the shoulders, which causes her to stumble back. It's disgusting really, what's making the floor slippery, is Izuku's own blood.

Y/n, who's face is covered with her loved one's blood and seeing the person who had a fault in the situation, it just couldn't be worse timing.

"You knew who Bakugou was before you let him in there!!! How dare you not to check up on Izuku!! I swear this will be the last day you work here!" Y/n continues to throw out her despair, Roses gulps down hard, not knowing what to do.

The guard comes back to the room and sees Y/n's unstable state. The blood is everywhere, a gruesome sight and for such a young girl, this must be traumatizing for her.

Rose gives him a small nod, which causes him to walk up to the teen. "Hey, I need you to calm down please"

Y/n takes a fast turn and hits the wall with all her might, bruising her knuckles. But she doesn't even winch from the pain, because the pain inside her chest is far more superior than anyone can imagine.

"Just leave me the hell alone..." The female threatens with a dark tone, sending shivers down both of their spines. Still, with the bloody clothes, she slowly walks out of the room. Her eyes dull and expressionless.

A soul wandering on its own.

<•>

The night time has finally come, and city lights and the sound of cars has reached its peak. Izuku finds himself on a bed, blankets and pillows carefully placed next to him. As soon as he sits up, he is met with a terrible cough, his throat feels like it's going to burn. However, the cough makes another person perk up.

"You're awake" It's that voice again, the one he has missed, but it doesn't sound the same anymore. It's cold, just like when he was laying on the bathroom floor, bleeding out, all alone. But isn't that what he wanted all this time? So why can't he be contempt with his own decision?

"Y/n? y-you're here" He turns to stare into her e/c eyes, the lack of light in the room wasn't making that easier, however, he can see something. And that is how her eyes seem dull, they have lost the spark of light.

Izuku can feel a draining sensation in his stomach, this is his fault, he made Y/n this way. "Yeah, but I won't be for long. I waited so I could have a word with you" Y/n says, standing still as a rock. The boy freezes, what is this feeling? it's so deep and drowning. "We need to part ways, I can't deal with this anymore Izuku" The female closes her eyes shut, lips pursed tight.

Izuku can actually feel his soul leave his body, but why is he surprised? There is so much a person can take, he should know that out of everyone.

"W-What?....Y/n no, please" He shuffles out of the bed, wincing at how his wrist keeps aching. The cuts that were too deep. As Izuku took a step closer to her, she takes another step away.

"No, this was your decision. I'm doing my own part" The female inquires, features calm. "You wanted this, you made that decision. Now you can face it alone because I'm not going to do it for you" She states coldly.

Izuku starts shaking terribly, he can't comprehend the words given to him, but somehow she isn't wrong. At all.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He stars crying, "I'm sorry I took you for granted" Izuku puts a hand over his mouth. Y/n is not heartless, she does feel bad for doing this, but she can't live like this. The trauma is becoming too much to bear. She is still only 14 years old, nobody should have this responsibility. School starts in a few days, and she has to focus on that. She did all she could do, but if all Izuku wanted was to die, then she can't change that.

"Izuku, you broke our promise. So now you are on your own, if you want to die so badly then I can't change that, I'm sorry, but I am not a God. I can't make you magically want to live" She says harshly, breaking apart every piece of his heart. After all those years of being bullied, why does this hurt more than double?

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking" He wants to hug her, but don't dare to push her buttons. Y/n only sighs heavily, getting ready to leave.

"No Izuku, you were thinking. You wanted this. I'm leaving now, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not coming back here again, I have hero practicing to do. So if I see you in school then great and if not, I guess this is goodbye"

The female waves from behind, the other hand buried in her pocket. Izuku can only clench his teeth hard, eyes expanding slowly. She is leaving now, he made her leave. All he can do in life is hurt people.

Yeah, that's all he can do.

It feels like hours have passed, yet time is not something you can keep track with when unconscious.

The cold, the blood, the floor. That's all he recalls as his eyes slowly flutter open, but something's off. He is not embraced with the same loneliness as he felt back then, no he feels a warm sensation. It feels safe.

A gentle hand soothes out his green curls and he swears to himself, that he must have reached heaven already, because no one in this world would ever be able to give his this loving feeling, or is that a lie?

"Mghm" Izuku mewls out, body so tired he can barely move a single muscle. "Where?" Before he can take in his surroundings, the hand that was on his curls moved down to his back. Rubbing him reassuringly.

That's right. He is not alone in the bed, but laying on something so soft and comforting, or more like someone.

"Y-Y/n" Izuku stutters, eyes ready to cry yet again. The girl smiles weakly, planting a kiss on his head. But wait? Didn't she leave him?

"You're awake Broccoli" The girl pulls him even closer if that was possible. Ever since Izuku was in a stable condition, she hasn't left his side. It's been almost ten hours since the incident, it is already late in the evening. The female hasn't eaten anything at all, she hasn't contacted her family, not anything. All her time have been spent on looking after him the best way she could.

"Y/n, I-I sorry! please don't leave me!" Izuku whimpers out, realizing what he has done. He begins breathing heavily, tears falling down his cheeks. Another panic attack.

It was only just a nightmare of his worst fear.

But who knew? That he still hasn't lived out his worst fear just yet.

The demons that can hide behind kind eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
548K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...