True love - Andrew Siwicki x...

Por user05490653

Throughout the chaos of team10 Y/N meets Andrew Siwicki Más

The people
The beginning
Instagram - @Y/N
Phone call - Y/N & Jeffree
Instagram - @Imchancesutton
The beginning of the end
Heartbreak
Not the same guy
Dance studio
Secret planning
Instagram @y/n
Instagram @erikacostell
Andrew & shooting the video
Phone call with Tony
Movie might with the guys
Instagram @Y/N
Instagram @erikacostell
The morning of the video
Instagram @ Y/N
The guys watch the video
After the video
Shanes video
The start of a spark
Things get worse
Andrew finds out
The park and the question
The fight...
Leaving team 10 💔
Morgans new room and another fight?
The fight
Instagram - @ Y/N
Instagram - @andrewsiwicki
Instagram - @teashaderoom
Another Theresa surpise
Exploring kathys house
Surprising the guys with Ryland
The truth
Catch up with Jeffree
The video pt1
The video pt2
The suprise ending....

Jakes "great idea"

1.7K 13 0
Por user05490653

Chance wasn't happy after the video. I mean of course not I publicly dissed the guy. I mean he deserved it but still. Things just aren't good between us and all we do is argue.

Jake came up with a video idea that involved me and Chance sitting down (for a video) and talking things over. We both agreed so while Jake set up I went and got ready.

I did my hair and makeup and came back down just in time to quickly grab some food with tony. He had just ordered pizza for us. I was so hungry! The pizza came and me and tony sat and talked while eating it. After eating Jake called me into the office. Chance was already there sat in a high chair with an empty one in front of him, with a camera set up in front of a white back ground.

Jake then began the video.

Jake: Okay Jake Paulers this video is a sad one so I want you guys to not judge either one of these guys because they agreed to do this. Show them love! ( the camera flips to me and Chance sitting facing each other in front of a white back ground - sad music playing very quietly)

Y/N: Okay... I'm going first then? I want to know what you did?

Chance: I did everything..

Y/N: like what?

Chance: I had sex with other girls. I did everything.

(I just stared blankly at the floor for a few moments trying not to break down into tears. When I brought myself together I looked back up)

Jake: So lets start with how you guys met.

Chance: we met threw Alissa (chance knew Alissa a while ago and he first met Y/N when they were 16). Y/N hated me at first.

Y/N: No, I didn't like u at first.

Chance: then a couple years later she's being signed to Team 10 and on the first day she moved in here I met her by the gates. She couldn't get in...

Y/N: and then you offered to carry my bags upstairs... (tears falling down my face but I'm smiling)

Chance: And yeah we spent a lot of time together. I would say you was my best friend.

Y/N: Yeah me too. (Wiping tears of my face)

Jake: So when did it get bad?

Y/N: I started going through his phone... I would see text messages or pictures of girls. Then I would ask him about it, and sometimes he would lie and sometimes he'd say he'd stop. But you didn't.

(Chance just looked straight at you and didn't say anything)

Y/N: One time I went to his room and he had someone else in his room. (Looking at the ground) and he told me to leave. And I went back to my room and I just cried... like the whole night. (Chance signs) I think I went a little while without talking to you, and you said something like I'm sorry I'm not gonna do it again.

Chance: there was a point where thing weren't the same..

Y/N: Whatd you mean?

Chance: like you was always going through my phone...

Y/N: That's because I didn't trust you. How many times did you cheat on me?

Chance: I...I...I.. I don't know.

Y/N: If you had to say ?

Chance: I don't know, I wasn't counting.

I get up off my chair and leave the room for a minute. Chance stays in his chair. After cooling off I come back into the room.

Chance: It had more to do with me just not being able to commit.

Y/N: Why not?

Chance: at the time I really didn't want to. I think sometimes we are just not on the same page.

Y/N: yeah I think that.

Jake: So now guys I want your true feelings of everything.

Y/N: I was in love with you. I wanted to be with you. But that's all in the past now.

Chance: I hope I never see you again. (I looked at him shocked at his comment. He changed his mood). I did the video so that Y/N could move on.

Y/N: So I could move on? ( shocked)

Chance: Yes. Because you still wanted to be with me when I didn't wanna be with you.

Y/N: Did I? Jake asked us to do this video to talk about everything we haven't talked about.

Chance: what is there to talk about?

Y/N: the fact you cheated on me all the time when we was together.

Chance: We were never together.

Y/N: what (confused)

Chance: it was we ordered food and chilled for the night...

Y/N: Shut up Chance (getting up and walking out)

Chance: come get some truth! (Shouting)

Macie: (walks back over) I only went out with you to see if the rumours where true (putting s pinky up. If you're too young to get this I'm sorry 😂).

Chance: Sit down

Y/N: don't tell me what to do. I could of said fuck him but instead I said he's not a bad guy.

Chance: saying someone's not a bad guy is not saying he told me he didn't want a relationship...

Y/N: you never said that!

Chance: the whole time we messed around I told you, Hey Y/N I really like you, I love you. But I don't want to be in a relationship with you, that's never what I wanted. (I just stare blankly at him)

Y/N: I moved on along time ago I'm very happy. Well I will be when this video ends.

Chance: As you know, even thought it's none of your business, I'm in a relationship.

Y/N: the same one that happened when we was together? Yeah ino. I don't care that's none of my business. I washed my hands with you a long time ago.

Chance: I wash my hands with you.

Y/N: Awesome. Jake is this done now? I'm going.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
607 0 22
An Andrew Siwicki x Y/N love story
123K 2.4K 37
you go to you best friend jake pauls house he asks you to join team 10 you say yes and fall in love with his best friend
379K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)