Seven Seas of Rhye || Ben Har...

By blondiepepper

Completed on 04-18-2020 "Please stay with me" "I'll never leave you, my love" Carol is a young woman who move... More

Cast
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Bathroom
Pepperoni
The Rain
Love of my Life
Glasses of Beer
Doing All Right
Spinning
Mariners Apartment Complex
Beach
Tears falling from the Sky
I will never leave you
Hold me tight
Someone like me
New Year
Seven Waves
Smut
Roda-Viva
Instagram
Deal
You know who you are
London Calling
Smut II
Author's Note
Live Aid
Broken
15 minutes
The greatest
Happiness is a Butterfly

We are Home

134 5 0
By blondiepepper

Author's note: Hi darlings, I wrote this is a computer that is not mine and since I'm not a native english speaker, there might be some grammar mistakes, so please forgive me, I'll try to correct them as soon as I get home (I'm at work, oops) <3 

Also the photos used here are not necessarily what it looks like, just something I used as an inspiration and might help you to imagine it better

hope you enjoy the chapter <3

"I haven't been on a plane since I moved from Brazil" Carol said, feeling the anxiety of travelling. Everything was ready, the bags, the passports and most important, Carol was ready, she was confident and was not afraid anymore, well, she was just a little bit afraid of flying, giving her that cold sensation on her tummy, which made her hold Ben's hand as hard as she could.

Ben loved the feeling of his lover's soft hand on his, he enjoyed playing with her fingers and watching every detail on her hand. He slightly stroked his thumb on the ring she had on her middle finger, a ring he had never seen before.

"My love" he said, so romantically it made Carol instantly smile "I've never seen this ring before" he sounded genuinely curious.

"Oh, when I was going through my stuff I found this ring I had from when I was a teen back in Brazil, my mother gave it to me when we went on a trip to Salvador, a beautiful city on the north of Brazil, we call it 'anel de coco' I think it's because it's made out of a coconut? I don't really know" she gave a shy laugh "I just miss my mom, you know".

"I do, I hope someday I can meet her" Ben could feel how much Carol missed his family, he did miss his family too, but the fact is that she couldn't see hers anytime, like he can, which lit an idea on his head.

They talked for a while, about how life was about to be different and how excited they were. They also talked about how was the first time they lived away from their parents, Carol laughed remembering one time she cried from hapiness when her mom came to visit and made her food, because she couldn't take eating her own food one more day. Ben told her he barely washed his clothes, that's how lazy he was and she joked that he still is. After that talk, the two of them started talking about who would do what in the house and it felt like they were already a family.

"I love you, dirt boy" she gave him a soft kiss and was surprised when deeped the kiss. Carol was a little shy, I mean, they were flying in first class and there were a few people around, but the more they kissed, more dirty and horny she felt, making her forget everyone and everything else, Carol started to get a bit more rough and she hold his strong arm "you are nasty you know that?".

"I know" Ben laughed "but you're even more".

"I'm not" she smirked, using her arms to press her boobs tighter and Ben imediately looked at it.

"See? you like playing saint but the truth is that you're the devil, playing with me like that is not fair" he smirked back, taking turns on looking at her breats and at her eyes.

"Why ain't it fair?" she kissed his neck, provoking him more and more.

"Because you know I can't do anything to you here, so this is basically torture and you are diabolical" he closed his eyes, feeling her warm tongue on his neck.

"Would you like anything?" the flight attendant said, making Carol quickly back off and feel the shame coloring her cheecks red, which made Ben giggle.

"A water for the lady" he said, hugging Carol tight as both of them started laughing.

The rest of the flight was quiet, Carol was hypnotized by the clouds and the beautiful sky, she wondered how would feel to fly, how would feel to be a bird free to go anywhere, anytime, just fly away. Those thoughts started to make her sleepy, also the fact that it was a long flight only made her want to sleep the whole way to London. Ben pulled her closer and they both fell asleep in one warm hug.

Ben woke up first, yawning feeling all his body heavy and tired, he was already feeling jet lag. Soon the passengers were told the plane was about to land, so he woke Carol up, to see London for the first time.

A few hours later...

"London is so beautiful, I've never been to Europe before!" Carol couldn't take her eyes off the streets "also is SO weird that you guys drive the other way I'm just so confused" she giggled, feeling Ben's hand on her back, also looking at the city, but in a different way, not so enthusiastic, since he lived in London pretty much all his life, he wondered how crazy must be for her and was excited to see her eyes sparkle like that.

"We are home, babe" he said, as the car finally stopped.

Carol was breathless, it was one beautiful place. Now she understood why it took so long to get there, the house wans't in the middle of the town, it was actually half an hour away, in a suburban area, with just a few houses around, it was very private and in touch with nature. On the outside  the house was gorgeous, made out of cold whitish stones, big windows and a big roof. There was a huge backyard, full of gorgeous trees, plants and flowers, among with a oval pool in the back part of the house. It had two floors, the first one had the kitchen, living room, the office and a bathroom. On the second floors there was the main room with a closet (and a bathroom), one guest room, one tv room with a small library and drums.

(house idea - not exactly it but...just to be inspired)

(kitchen)

(first floor)

(bedroom)

(bathroom)

Everything was overwhelming, in a good way, Carol was in love with the house. It was definetely not what she expected, comparing to his place in LA this was the opposite of what to wait from a Ben Hardy house. It was so cozy, so breath taking, so especial, so...family, she felt like they were a family, with their house, their lives, their jobs.

A cry of happiness dropped of her face, so imperceptible she didn't even notice it, but Ben did.

"Are you okay, honey?" he started to feel worried, having no idea why Carol was in this catatonic state with her face all wet from tears he didn't know why were there "Is there something you don't like? We can change it, we can move to another house you like more too and..." Ben got lost in all of the words he was trying to say.

"It's perfect, Ben" she said hugging him tight, on the tip of her toes, because he was a bit higher than her. He hugged her back, holding her softly by the waist, lifting her a bit off the floor "we are home" she smiled, as he finally put her on the floor, looking at her beautiful eyes "after all this years, I finally have a home" she couldn't stop smiling and crying.

"We are home, my love" he smiled, hugging her once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 29
A collection of Imagines of this tall and handsome man Gwilym Lee, including himself and his character Brian May.
42.6K 2K 31
โ˜†COMPLETEDโ˜† Joe has problems with social situations and people, until he meets someone who helps him slowly get over his fear of people๐ŸŒน #1 in borha...
3.7K 188 20
social media / real life COMPLETED ON 01-16-2020 "Miss, someone just bought all of your exhibition" "What? Who?" "It was an unknown buyer, miss" "Do...
6.4K 150 17
Completed on 04-18-2020 "Summer dreams ripped at the seams but oh those summer nights" Ben falls in love a sweet girl he never thought he'd see again...