MAGNETIC | VKOOK & TAEGGUK

By xBlackJae

The JEON ORDER, the most fearful gang in the city. Police and FBI forever being outsmarted by the syndicate... More

∂εscяιρтιση
ρяσғιℓε
σηε | cнεαтεя
тωσ | sιηgυℓαяιтү
тняεε | ωнσ нυят үσυ
ғσυя | sтяαηgεя ∂αηgεя
ғιvε | εηcσυηтεя
sεvεη | sυcкιηg ∂ιcк
ειgнт | ∂α∂∂ү
ηιηε | мιssε∂ мε
тεη | ∂α∂∂ү ℓσσкs sтяεssε∂
εℓεvεη | ωαℓмαят
тωεℓvε | α gσσ∂ тнιηg
тнιятεεη | gυccι
ғσυятεεη | sтεvεη
ғιғтεεη | εvεηт
sιxтεεη | sωεεтcнεεкs
sεvεηтεεη | ι ℓσvε үσυ
ειgнтεεη | нε ηεε∂s үσυ
ηιηεтεεη | ωяσηg тωιη
тωεηтү | вυηηү
тωεηтү σηε | ιη үσυя αяεα
тωεηтү тωσ | ғσяgιvεηεss
тωεηтү тняεε | ραүвαcк
тωεηтү ғσυя | кιℓℓε∂ αℓℓ нσρε
тωεηтү ғιvε | ι cαη нεℓρ үσυ
тωεηтү sιx | ι'м sσяяү
тωεηтү sεvεη | тнε вσss
тωεηтү ειgнт | яευηιση
тωεηтү ηιηε | тяαιтσя
тнιятү | survival

sιx | ∂εαℓ

33K 2.4K 739
By xBlackJae

"The hell are you talking about?" This time the black-haired one shouted.

Jeongguk didn't say anything, just kept his gun and gaze pointed at the man who dared to even touch Jungkook.

"What's your deal?" V finally spoke calmly, catching everyone's attention.

"For starters, you had your hands where they don't belong. And second, it seems you know something you shouldn't."

V narrowed his eyes. It seems like the douche from before was telling the truth. These must be the last remaining Jeons of The Jeon Order.

No one could've guessed that they were twins though. Or the fact that one of them definitely wasn't a fighter. Actually the complete opposite.

But still.

Those men had the balls to shoot up their club. Killing everybody. Plus it's going to cost them a fortune.

And all for this pretty little bunny.

Minutes seem to pass. The two men that were crowded around V kept looking a him to explain what Jeongguk was talking about. Hoseok and Yoongi seemed to understand what the boss meant, so they stood on either side of him with their guns down by their sides. V however was eyeing Jungkook. Every time the boy would meet his gaze, he'd blush and hide a little behind his brother.

Cute.

Jeongguk finally decided to end the silence.

"I'm sure you know I can't have you running around." Jeongguk stepped forward and cocked his gun to the side. "Just business." He smirked.

"Ggukie, stop!" Jungkook quickly dashed forward and stood in between V and the gun.

"Move, Jungkook," his brother said sternly, taking his eyes off V for just a moment to glare at him.

"Leave him alone, Ggukie. He didn't do anything wrong," Jungkook defended, now shooting a menacing glare back at his twin.

This was the one thing Jungkook got frustrated with regarding his brother. He was so freaking overprotective of him. He knew no one was supposed to know about him, but he can't just go killing every person that does.

"Kookie, get out of the way," Yoongi said shooting a serious look at the younger. But the younger didn't back down. He stood tall against his incredibly stronger twin.

"I'm serious, Kook. Move," Jeongguk repeated, "Don't make me say it again."

Jungkook's glare tightened and his teeth gritted together. But before he could say anything, a hand wrapped around his waist softly tugging him back.

"It's ok, bunny." The deep voice purred in Jungkook's ear. A shiver generated from his hip all the way up to his neck where the warm breath tickled the hairs on the back of his neck, "Let me handle this."

Jungkook looked up worriedly at V with glossy eyes telling him not to do this. V merely smiled at the boy and moved him to stand next to him.

When V returned his gaze back to the threatening twin, he wasn't surprised to see how angry he was. Probably because his hand was still on Jungkook's hip.

V lowly chuckled.

"Now, you wouldn't shoot the guy who saved your brother's life, would you?"

"Bullshit." Jeongguk seethed.

"Just ask shorty over there," V said gesturing toward Jimin. Everyone except Jeongguk turned to look at the boy who was standing between Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Did you just call me shorty, you assh-" Jimin started but was cut off by a light smack to the back of the head by Yoongi. Jimin wanted to yell at him but decided against it, "It's true. This jerk saved Jungkookie...twice."

Hoseok and Yoongi looked back to the boss.

"Is that so?" Jeongguk stated more than asked.

"Yes," Jimin confirmed.

Jeongguk glanced at Jungkook who was desperately looking at him. Jeongguk doesn't want to further upset his twin, but at the same time, he knows it's dangerous to keep the man alive. It's bad enough Jaehyun and his minions know about them; they didn't need to add more to the list.

V could tell Jeongguk was having an internal battle in his mind about what to do.

"I propose a deal," V said.

"What deal?"

"I know you want to kill me, but you obviously don't want to piss off this little princess here." Jungkook blushed knowing he was talking about him, "So I propose a deal."

"Spit it out already." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"I get to live and continue to be around Jungkook, " V started. Jeongguk immediately glared and raised the gun to point at the bandana protecting V's forehead.

"What kind of fucking deal is that?" Jeongguk exclaimed.

"Aaaaand in exchange, we become partners."

At that, Jeongguk scoffed.

"And you are?" He replied.

"The Kim Creed." V said pointing to the men behind him. Yoongi's eyes widened upon hearing the name and so did Jeongguk's. Even Jungkook glanced up to stare at V.

"What, seriously?!" Hoseok chimed disbelievingly.

"You know them?" Jimin asked, confused. He had never heard of them before.

"They're basically professional smugglers. They're known for their looks though."

"Exactly," V concluded. "Surely you couldn't pass up the opportunity."

Hoseok and Yoongi both looked at each other.

"He's right, boss," Yoongi said walking up next to Jeongguk followed by Hoseok.

"They could get us a lot of shit," Hoseok whispered.

It's true. Jeongguk knew it. Having smugglers like them who could get their hands on whatever they wanted with just a glance could be very beneficial. And he hates himself for acknowledging the fact.

Jeongguk took one last glance at V before closing his eyes and letting out a long sigh.

"Fine."

Jeongguk lowered his gun and put it in his back pocket. Hoseok and Yoongi followed suit and stepped away from the Kim.

"Tomorrow. 9am sharp. BTS. We'll discuss it more then." Jeongguk concluded. He then stuck his hand out towards his brother, "Let's go, Jungkook."

Jungkook slowly stepped away from V and grabbed Jeongguk's hand and let himself be led out of the restroom. Yoongi did the same with Jimin and soon the Kim's were left alone.

"What the fuck was that?!" The blonde yelled at V.

"Geez, Namjoon, I'm right here. No need to yell." V dramatically clogged his ears.

"Why'd you make a deal with that prick? Who the hell were they?!"

"Well if you would let me fucking talk!" V yelled back at his brother. The black-haired male placed a hand on V's shoulder to calm him down.

"Enough, both of you." He scolded, but then his gaze softened, "Now why'd you do that? What don't we know?"

"What you don't know is that we don't wanna make an enemy out of him."

"What're you talking about?" Namjoon asked, his arms folded across his chest.

"That was the leader of The Jeon Order."

"Stop lying. That kid?"

V nodded.

"That, my friends, were the Jeons."

Both males eyes shot open and looked back towards the door.

"Wow...Not what I was expecting," The black haired male said, "...But I thought they were dead."

"So did I, but the men who shot the club up knew and came looking for him here."

"I didn't expect them to be so hot, especially the one that was crying. He's cute."

V's ears perked up at that.

"What's that?" He muttered. Namjoon simply rolled his.

"Jealousy's not a good look on you, bro." Namjoon teased, "You clearly like the bunny."

"Shut up." He sneered.

"I know someone else who might like him too." The black haired male chuckled evilly, joining in on teasing the younger. V whipped his head around and glared at his cousin.

"Don't you dare tell him, Jin. I swear to God I'll kill him if he tries anything."

"Don't be dramatic." Jin laughed.

"I'm serious. I'll fucking strangle him."

"But he's your brother."

"I don't care!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 84.8K 101
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Both Jungkook and Taehyung are models. Then, Tae starts to fall for the other without anybody but his friends knowing. Everyt...
241K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
339K 16.5K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...
261K 9.3K 26
Taehyung, Well known as V in the underground world. Sets his eyes on a Certain Cute Secretary Which he calls His. --------------------- Mafia Ceo and...