Dear Diary (Sweet Pea x Reade...

By bunxeli

Dear diary, How could I, the alpha bitch of riverdale, fall for a lowly serpent?! I mean it's crazy. He's so... More

In
Apex Predator
Fight For Me
The Day After
Broken Down Trailers
One Week Later
Big Fun
Dead Girl Walking
Losing Her
The New Queen Bitch
Cheryl's Return
Loyalty
Charming A Snake
A/N

A/N

2.4K 20 3
By bunxeli

Hello everybody! Eliza here, and I just wanted to let you Sweet Pea-Lovers know that I just published the first chapter of my new fanfic, "Trouble, Trouble."! Instead of being the popular queen bitch of riverdale, "Trouble, Trouble"'s Y/N is a bad ass, independent loner who joins the "Pretty Poisons" in search for a family. Now, I'm not going to spoil it will be a little bit of a slower burn than this fic was. Please read it and if you enjoyed this fic then I PROMISE you'll enjoy "Trouble, Trouble."!

-Love, Eliza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
157K 2.7K 36
"But I can't seem to settle down, cause' I'm waiting on you to come around" Callie Stevens. She's a Northsider. Sweet pea. He's a s...
33.1K 876 33
after the events of sophomore year, everyone thinks things will only return to normal, but when a rival gang returns to riverdale and the serpents ar...
60.1K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "When I fell in love with you, slow...