You Are Mine Now **REWRITING**

Von ShalyJ

After her mother's death she moves with her father and brother and discovers that she is mated to the Alpha... Mehr

You Are Mine Now
The Change
Your A Bad Dog
Luna
Choice
Magic
HELP!
Whats on her mind
Mystery
Back to reality

The Break Up

211 5 0
Von ShalyJ

Celest***

I walked in my room, well "new room" of the pack house to start to put my things out and getting it on the closet or counter. I was so tired, I jumped to my bed and let out a sigh, we'll this is shit.
My eyes open when I heard my phone ringing, I see that it is Sean so I pick the phone fast and bring it to my ear.

"Hey babe" I heard in the other side of the phone and it cracked me a fool of a smile on my face. God I miss his voice.

"Hey what's up?" I reply getting comfortable in bed. Holding the tears cause I know what I need to do and I don't want to.

"Are you okey baby? Where are you? Do I have to pick you up tomorrow for school?" He started asking sounding very worried. I don't want to break up with him on the phone! I have to do it in person, that's the least I could do I think.

"Baby can you come we're I am and I'll try to answer all of your question, please?" I hold my tiers. I really love Sean! I knew him so long! He knows all about me, his like a best friend! Some people say your first love it's the hardest to leave and never forget.

"Where are you?" He sounds confused and worried.

I told him to meet me on the park that was near of the pack house. We planned to meet at 6pm.

~5:48pm~

When I arrived at the park I saw lots of kids playing around then my eyes landed on him sitting on a bench. God his perfect!

I smile and running to him I made a jump to his arms. He catch me and hugs me tight. How can a person leave someone they love?

"What's the matter? Why did you want to meet here?" then he put me down. My feet's on the ground now. I look up at him. And then give him my best smile even if it's the fake one.

"You know I love you right?" I put my right hand on his cheek gently. He takes my left hand on his.

"Yes, your my everything"

"We have to broke up" I said it. I wasn't ready but I have to! I feel miserable!

I saw his eyes getting watery "Wait, what!? why? But I love you! We can't-"

"I'm moving away, we have to. I don't want to make you tied to me when you can meet someone that is made for you. Please understand, okey? I will always be there when you need me but not like a girlfriend" My eyes are getting watery. I don't want to leave him! and I totally can't tell him the truth why I have to, so I have to lie to him. I really don't want to lie to the person that always was there with me when I need it to.

"No, I can't accept it Celest!" " Tell me the truth "

"Cause I found someone better!" this lie is the worst! I don't believe what I just said!

"What?!" Now his angry. He let go of my hands and back off a little. His looking straight to my eyes, I think even in my soul. "You were with someone when you were with me and now you want to break up?"

I have to lie.. again "Yes" My voice is cracking.

"You know what? I'm leaving! I can't believe you!" He back out and leave me all alone. I just watch his featured getting smaller every step he take. But he looked at me one more time "I thought you were different, I guessed wrong".

"I'm sorry" I whisper to myself. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks, one by one.

Good Bye Sean... I will always be my first love...

I walk back to the pack house. it was just like 6 or 7 minutes to go there, anyways I don't have a car so it leaves me no choice but to walk.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
2.7K 88 20
Sequel to 'The Broken Luna' *COMPLETED* 5/10/2018 I sent the stranger a cold look, my brain barely registering the electric currents that were curren...
6.6K 218 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
177 36 31
Its dark, its twisted, its about power and dominance. What will happen when two alpha clashes? What will they do when their twisted destiny plays tri...