Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 44

5.2K 190 22
By dharanilakshmibalu

I know it's been more than just 10 minutes. Sorry guys. Gotta download some gifs.

This chapter contains explicit contents so read at your own risk.....

_________________________________

Edited by : OneIndianWriter

____________________________________________________________________

Kavya's Pov:

"Wow, it's so much fun.", I giggled unstoppable like a nutcase, "God, I fuckin' love it already.", I shrieked throwing my arms in the fast wind crossing against me.

"Go, go, go.", I screamed, my hands hit the roof of the car as I saw the red colored ribbon dangling in the air a few meters away. A red Lamborghini Veneno behind us trying to overtake us increased my already rushing bloodstream.

"Yo, motherfucker. You can try but you can't win. Wanna go, weep on your Mom's lap?", I shouted showing my middle finger to his fuming face which is quite visible through the windshield.

My hair is dancing crazily in the fast wind, if my lower body wasn't inside the car, I'd have been blown away like a feather. I looked down to see Parth grinning from ear to ear, his eyes randomly shifting between the rearview mirror and the side mirror.

When the organizer tried to convince us that Parth wasn't supposed to race complaining that we're both drunk. But little did he know about the efficiency of drunken Kavya. A evil grin played on my lips as I recalled the stunt I pulled earlier.

"Fast, fast!", I shouted jumping on my jelly legs. My eyes widened in shock when the car came forward riding beside us in same speed trying to keep up with us.

"Parth, go fast. We can't lose to that....", I paused searching for a swear word, "that....that bastard."

Parth's eyes are set on the track, his knuckles turned white in the lack of blood flow as he gripped the steering wheel in a dead grip, his leg kicking on the accelerator. I don't care if it's an appropriate time to think, but he is damn sexy with his serious look on.

As our car slowly yet steadily sped in the track pushing that bastard's show-off ass behind us, "Go, go, go!", I shouted in the deafening howls of wind. Our car tore the ribbon apart as we finished the race. "Woohooooo!", I jumped as I threw my hands in the air.

"That's a wrap-up, baby!", I stick my tongue out at the loser who is now glaring at me to death.

"I............you.", I heard Parth saying something. But nothing reached my ears in the deafening sound of crackers at the sides of the track.

"What?", I glanced down at him as our car finally took a halt. My eyebrows met in the middle as his playfulness is now replaced with seriousness on his flushing face.

"I love you, Kavya. I love you so fucking much.", he shouted just when the crackers died down which made his deep voice to echo around the empty stadium.

"Oh my...Oh my god!", I gasped covering my mouth with my now trembling hands. The world around me began to shake, well, it wasn't steady before, but still, when his resonated around me, I lost my balance and slumped down on the passenger seat. The alcohol inside my system made my hardly working brain to function fast once I recovered from the shock and took a deep inhale of air. But it felt difficult to just breathe, the surrounding started to suffocate all of a sudden. I know his eyes are on me, I can feel his burning gaze, both of us are breathing heavily, but I couldn't make up myself to look straight at his dark eyes. Something inside me held me back from glancing at his way. I just can't. I'm afraid I'd instantly break down if he is just making fun of me. But his voice! It's damn serious.

"Kavya.", he reached out to touch my hand but I pull it closer to me and opened the door on my side and jumped out. But I think that's a wrong move because as fast as I did that, my legs completely gave up, I hardly stood erect on the ground. My mind is dizzy pushing me down, I leaned on the door to steady me.

I heard the other door clicking open, I turned my head to another side to avoid looking at him.

"Kavya, I'm -", I cut him off. I have no other choice, I can't let him hurt me again.

"No, Parth. Please don't say it anymore. Anything at all. Look, you're drunk and.... and", I trailed down fishing out for reasons to convince him that the word he used is more powerful than he thinks and he can't use it just like that. "and...you can't say it just like that if you don't mean it. You can't say it. You can't.", I shouted at the end. Half of my hair fell on my face in the impact as I shook my head trying to convince what I just said should've been the truth.

"Kavya, look at me.", he held my hands in his tight grip as he stood close to me barely giving me space.

"No, Parth. I don't wanna lose what we made. You're gonna ruin everything. Don't make things worse. Please, don't.", I didn't realize I was crying until he cupped my cheeks to wipe away the tears.

"Baby, please, look me in the eyes.", he sounded too serious to be kidding me. My eyes slowly drifted up to his eyes. I gulped aloud when I saw his eyes are brimming with unshed tears.

"Do you think I'm capable of playing with such a word? I know what it exactly means, and I mean it. In fact, the feelings I have for you go beyond the word 'love'. Trust me when I say this baby girl, I've never felt such a strong emotion taking over me in my entire life. I always thought I'm incapable of love. I've been trying pretty hard to shut it out. But it scared me more when it grew stronger day by day. I'm dumb to realize I've already fallen in love with you, my baby girl. I mean, how can I resist loving you? You....", he took a pause pulling my body more into him.

"You changed the way I look at people. You changed the way I look at myself. You changed me, Kavya. When you showed me the love more than I deserve, you taught me even a moron like me can be loved. I just want you to know this. I really really really love you. I love your flaws as well as your perfections. I don't want to spend the rest of my life regretting why I never got the guts to admit the truth that I love you madly. Believe me baby girl, I know I'm drunk. And we won't probably remember any of these beautiful moments we had tonight in the morning. But you have to know this."

"Parth, -"

"Sssshhh, baby girl, let me finish this."

"I'd do anything to be with you, I'd kill anyone to be with you. In fact, I'm gonna despise myself for being a complete jerk to you in the past. No one could be dumber than me. It took me months and months to realize I've fallen deep in love right from the moment I met you. Maybe our moms are right, I even felt a familiar vibe when I first saw you at your house back in TN. You were sleeping on a couch, your soft curls fencing your face, you looked so peaceful that made me mesmerized at the first meet. I've always felt a strange emotion whenever our eyes meet. Probably, that's why I couldn't take it when I assumed you're a gold digger. But after I came to know the truth that you're never such a thing right from the beginning, I felt more relieved than you. That my feelings on you weren't a wrong instinct. I..... I love you, Kavya. You're the only woman I have ever said these words to, you're the only woman who truly deserves it.

I may have failed to put the right words, but I love you. I love you so much."

'Holy cow!'

I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Do you still think I'm playing with you, baby girl?", he ran his hands on my sides as he slid his hands around my waist keeping me stand straight.

"I'm........ I'm just afraid of losing you."

He chuckled making my heart to melt. "You're never gonna get rid of me, Mrs.Samthaan. You're stuck with me, always and forever."

I adored his black eyes which used to show any void of emotions, but now brimming with tears.

"I don't know what to say, Parth." That's my honest answer. He took me totally off guard.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything, baby. Please, don't feel forced and please, don't cry. I can't stand watching you cry, you know it, right?", said the man who once loved to watch me cry. His strong hands wiped away the tears which seemed to roll down my flushed cheeks without my control.

"But you're crying too."

He smiled dazzlingly, securing my attention to his lips, "I'm just tooooo happy."

"Say it again."

"I love you, Kavya.", he whispered causing me to giggle as I wrapped my hands around his leaned down neck.

"I can't imagine my world without you. You once told me that you never knew how it's like to be loved, cared and pampered by someone. From now on, you'll get to know how it feels to be loved madly by someone."

"I...", I inhaled heavily. Say you love him. Say you love him too, Kavya.

"I can't believe this is happening. Parth loves me. You...", I placed my palm on his chest where his racing heart resides. "You love me. Oh god! You love me.", I screamed hurting my eardrums.

**************************************

Faaris's Pov:

"Faiza.", I called out as soon as my eyes laid on her. The way she stood erect on the ground even when wearing the high stilettos, I let out a breath of relief that she is not wasted. But I frowned deep when I didn't see Kavya beside her.

"Faiza."

She twirled to look at me as I approached her. I didn't fail to notice the display of surprise in her features even in the dark.

She grinned, "Oh god! Faaris, you're finally here.", she wrapped her hands around me resting on my chest. A small smile made its way upto my lips as I ruffled her styled hair. "I thought you didn't make it tonight. What happened? We were supposed to meet at 6. Now it's almost half past 9."

She looked up at me. It made me more amused to see Faiza showing and expressing some sissy love towards me, it was never her type. But being away had brought some out of her, I guess.

"No, I was...Yes, I was a little late. But I came here nearly at 7. I searched all over the place, but I couldn't find you guys. Your number wasn't connecting. I even created an awkward situation near the ladies room.", she giggled as stepped back and that's when I noticed her eyes are puffy and reddish.

'Was she crying?' But I let it go for now focusing on the issue in hand.

"But I saw your car here. So I decided to wait here. Where were you? And where is Kavya? You said she was here when I called you last time."

"Umm, I was in the VIP section....Yeah, she was here. But then she took off.", she passed a faint smile and walked past to her car.

"Why?", I followed her behind.

"She....she had some errands to run. I don't know.", she opened her car's door but I grabbed her arm.

"Faiza, are you hiding something from me?", she glanced at me.

"What? Why? Why would I hide something from you, Faaris? She was here, waiting for you. But then she got some emergency at home. So she had to take off. You can call her if you want. You have her number, right?", her eyebrows are raised. I sense something fishy but I couldn't point out. Maybe it's the way Faiza trying to escape from the conversation or indirectly challenging me to call her.

"You know what? I'm gonna call her.", I fished out my mobile from my pocket and dialed her number.

"I thought you guys weren't on talking terms.", she shifted on her feet fiddling with her car keys.

"Oh, now we are.", I tilted my head as I gazed at how nervous she became every second. There is gotta be something happened.

Kavya's shrieking voice from the other line caught my attention, "Faaris? Oh my god, Faaris, is that really you? Thank lord! Look who finally decided to call me directly.", her voice too loud that I had to pull off the mobile from my poor ear. I chuckled as I imagined how cute she might look right now.

"Fuck! Shit! Ssssshhhhhhh. You know what?", she suddenly whispered in a husky tone.

"Kav - ", she cut me off ushering me to be quiet, "Sssshhhh, keep it down, man. Otherwise, he is gonna hear you talking to me."

"What? Who is gonna he-", she hushed me again, "Faaris, I'm with him right now. He will be mad if he knows we're talking.", she slurred when she was talking.

'Is she drunk?', I mouthed to Faiza, but she shook her head 'no' like a bell. I guessed it right, there is no fucking family emergency. She is drunk and she is with someone at this time of night.

"Kavya, you don't make any sense. What are you talking about?"

"Well, right. How would you know? You're not the one with a crazy possessive hunk called husband. You know what's juicy tonight? He said that he went to buy those sticky balloons again, but I know he actually went off to buy condoms. I mean, who sells balloons in drugstore anyway?"

Husband? Condoms? What the hell?

"Where are you now, Kavi? And who the hell is that 'husband' you're talking about?", I literally shouted causing Faiza to widen her eyes in horror.

"I'm so mad at you right now. So mad! Sooo mad that I can't even talk to you now. Do you know how I felt when you left me in the middle of the night? It felt like you kicked me on my crotch. No, wait! I don't have a crotch at all. Haha! But you're a guy, right? You know how it would feel then. You stupid dumb head. You're so gonna pay for this. Damn, I just forgot how much I love you. I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you anymore because I just remembered how cute you're. You made me so happy by coming back. Let's hang out - Fuck! Here he comes."

"Kavya, what is going on? Who is with you right now? You're talking nonsense. Kavi, are you there? Kavi? Kavya?"

I shut my mouth up when I heard a click of a car door.

"Hey, baby.", a man's voice came from the other end which I couldn't recognize.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Umm.....No one.... It's no one.", she sounded nervous.

No one? I'm no one to her?

I hung up the phone pressing my eyes shut.

****************************

Faiza's Pov:

He hung up the phone, his eyes are still shut, making it hard to predict what he thinks. I made an attempt to defend Kavya because I know how I felt when I came to know the truth. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Faaris. It's not the way she wanted you to know it. I swear. But you've to understand that it's not her fault. Faaris, do you even hear me? Faaris?", when my hand touched his arms, he flipped out and stepped back causing me to startle with a loud gasp.

"Just tell me what the hell is going on. Just tell me it's not what I think it is. Just tell me it's not true.", his hands balled into tight fists.

I facepalmed myself, "But it is the truth. I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way. But I can't tell you anything, Faaris. It's not my place to tell you. I'm sorry."

"Is she married to someone?", he bit his lower lip as his eyes visibly begged me to say no.

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Ever since she joined in our uni, she was married to him."

"Does she love him?"

"Ye....Yes."

He turned around instantly, his shoulders crunched, his head low. His head went up to grab his head in a tight grip.

"Where were you all this time, Faaris? Do you know how much she went through in the past months when you were away? She missed you badly."

"I was in New York."

"New York? But why?", I frowned as I stared at his back, watching him taking short inhales.

"On business.", his tone is unrecognizable.

"But you hate business."

"But I love Kavya.", he shouted at the top of his lungs, his hands tightly grabbed his head between them.

I shut my mouth with my now trembling hands.

"Faaris."

He slowly twirled around, his eyes are bloodshot red, his face is flushed. I know my brother had a huge crush on her, but love? Could it be any worse?

"I went to New York because I love Kavya.", his index finger right on his heart.

"Dad was about to expel her from the university unless I would take care of his business in New York. As dumb as I am, I left my passion, my dance academy just to save her lying ass. What a great day is today! So, what about all the hours we spent together? What about the times I followed her like a dog? What about all the hugs we shared? She was lying to my face the whole fucking time, and I.....blindly believed she was innocent and was worth leaving my own fucking academy. She ..... Faiza, I love her so much to leave my passion just to save her from Dad. I spent months in a strange land and today I came back to encounter this?"

I cautiously stepped closer to him. Faaris is not the one to lose his anger easily. But seeing him go crazy, unable to handle the surge of emotions tonight really scared me. I didn't expect Kavya having this much effect on him. "But you should know the truth. She was about to tell you everything tonight. Things got way more complicated now. She had to hide her identity, Faaris. She had to. She was scared to tell anything to anyone, Faaris. She did everything because she had to."

"Let's see what I have to do about this then.", his eyes held a raw emotion of rage which I never saw in his eyes.

"Please, I beg you. Don't do anything stupid. They really had a rough start in life, but finally, they're happy with each other. Don't - "

"Shut the fuck up."

****************************

Kavya's Pov:

'Bang!'

I jerked off and broke the kiss to glare at him as he kicked the main door shut in his usual way.

"You've gotta stop doing that, idiot."

"I'm not sorry.", he joined our lips again as he towered over me and slammed my tiny body on the door. Our intertwined hands are above my head. The air between us has vanished as he pressed his hard body more and more on me as if it is possible. I felt something poking and nudging on my stomach, probably it's his buckles of the belt. My legs already gave up from all the jumping, running, dancing. He carefully held me from tripping down and broke the kiss to trail down hot open kisses down my neck as his hands explored the sides of my hips.

The buckle thing kept nudging my stomach. My hand went down to undo it, but he froze and looked down at me completely taken aback.

"What?", I asked breathlessly. His eyes slowly drifted down to my hand on him and widened more. That's when my eyes went down to see him wearing no belt at all.

Mother of God! What am I grabbing in my hand then?

He took a sharp inhale of air shutting his eyes.

"Please, don't tell me what I think it is."

"No baby. It's so what you think it is.", his voice got raspy even more. I could get lost in those dark black pool of eyes which reflects his darkest desires.

I gulped aloud and immediately withdrew my hand, "Oh god! I'm sorry. I didn't intend to touch you there, I mean, god, it's so embarrassing. I'm sorry, I thought it was something else, I really am sorry."

But his smile got more vicious as he looked down at me paying attention to the way my swollen lips move rather than my apologies.

"Aaahh", I screamed when he attacked my neck, sank his perfect teeth onto my skin, biting me hard. It should be painful, I should be pissed at him. But I felt more turned on by his aggressive act, my hands went up to his head, caressing his silky hair and craned my neck to another side to give him more access.

He sucked on the spot which erased the stinging pain instantly and made me moan deeply. His hands surrounded my hips as he slithered kisses upto my lips. I welcomed his lips with another breathtaking kiss, my hands roaming on his hard chest feeling the hard biceps underneath the shirt and my mind wondered how it would feel to lick off his stony chest. He chewed on my lips making me forget to breathe.

Before I know it, he carried me in bridal style and twirled to head to his room. His hungry eyes never left mine as he climbed the stairs and kicked open the door. My heart began to race in anticipation as he threw me on the bed which made me bounce in the impact. He watched me standing there, taking a moment to shamelessly roam his eyes from head to toe but stopped when my chest heaved up and down.

I giggled for no reason when his smirk grew seeing the amount of effect he has on me. I opened my arms wide for him and he immediately crawled on the bed and hovered over me, his knees on either side of me.

"Did I forget to tell you how fucking much I love you?", he whispered in my ear, goosebumps erupted as the hot air from his nose touched my skin.

I giggled again like a little girl, "Like a million times."

"I love you, baby girl.", he said again kissing on the top of my forehead.

My stomach filled with fluttering butterflies, a warm feeling spreading in my fed up heart. This man knows how to make my knees go weak and also how to win my heart.

*******Warning: 18+ content*******

"I know.", I moaned as his hands found a way to unzip my dress and slowly lowered it to reveal my shoulders, his lips couldn't control to suck the burning skin and pasting kisses all over. I bit my lips from moaning again but failed his hands grabbed my breasts and started massaging them.

He slid the dress off my shoulders in one swift motion leaving me lying with only my underwear. His eyes caught my thighs pressing with one another to control the weird sensation in my womanhood. I bit my lips in embarrassment but he seemed proud and grinned at me. His eyes fell on my padded pushup bra with Minnie prints. He chuckled at my choice of underwear but said nothing. His hands massaged one of my boobs as his mouth savored the top of the other one with wet kisses.

I felt something building in my stomach as he bit the skin on the nape of my neck and blew chill air on it. We both breathing heavily, our hearts racing but at the same pace, our eyes drowning into each other. He unclasped my bra and threw it on the ground. He gulped aloud as his eyes scanned my half-naked body increasing my anticipation. He wasted no second in tasting my buds, licking them, sucking them, pinching them. To earn a deep moan from me, he bit them. My hands grabbed a fistful of sheets as my head went back in pleasure as he kneaded breasts and sucked them.

The only sound filled the room is my deep moans and his groans. The alcohol inside our systems seemed to heighten every emotion, both relishing in unmeasurable pleasure. He trailed kisses down to my stomach and stopped at my abdomen. I looked down to see him opening my legs wide which were pressed with each other. But an amused look appeared on his face when he looked at my underwear.

"Seriously? Micky mouse panties?", he chuckled glancing at me.

"Well, I used to be innocent."

"You're innocent still, baby girl.", he said as he dipped his head between my thighs. His tongue tracing my inner thighs causing my whole body to tremble in this new immense pleasure. I watched his lips nearing my core.

"Parth, what are you -"

"Oh god!", I screamed as my head fell down unable to take in the sudden jolt passed through my body with just one hot kiss from his lips on my core. When I opened my eyes again, my panty is nowhere in sight, his head is between my legs.

"You're so wet and beautiful.", he blew cool air on my core earning a moan from my parted lips.

Before I could process, his lips attacked my core, licking off the clit. His hands grabbed my hip in place as he dug his tongue more into me taking me to cloud nine. I screamed and moaned uncontrollably as his tongue found every way to tease me and pleasure me at the same time. My fingers grabbed a fist of hair pushing him more into me.

"Oh, my god!"

I can't believe I'm the one making sex noises but when he inserted his middle finger in my vagina, I couldn't hold back. He kept thrusting it in and out as his lips captured my clit and sucked it hard without mercy, he inserted another finger and increased the pace.

I screamed as I felt something is about to burst inside me.

He kept encouraging me, "Yeah baby. Cum for me.", his fingers thrusting in and out fast, his thumb playing with my clit.

My head fell down on the pillow as back arched, my eyes are still open but I saw stars blinking as a wave of immense pleasure washed out my body. I took heavy inhales to get my heart rate at control.

"You taste so sweet, baby. Sweeter than I ever imagined.", he shoved his tongue in my mouth making me taste myself from him.

He got up from the bed, standing on the floor, looking at me messily lying as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere. My ravenous eyes prowled over his well-built chest. And he slowly unzipped his pants and removed his pants along with knickers. I gasped, my eyes grew wider when I saw his manhood standing hard and erect. My pupils were dilated to the maximum.

"Is that your pee pee?"

He chuckled at the selection of my word, "Yes, baby.", he crawled slowly on the bed. He hovered over me, my eyes are still on his pee pee in disbelief. Can't blame me, it's so hard and huge. He positioned himself between my legs and balanced himself with his arms on both sides of me. His face is so close to me that our breathing got mingled.

What is he gonna do to me now with that thing?

Before I could ask him anything, he asked me, "Do you trust me, baby girl?"

I nodded my head like a reflex, "More than anyone in the world."

Adrenaline running through my veins, my heart beats so fast and loud that I could hear my heartbeat without a stethoscope.

He kissed my lips, "I love you baby girl, more than anyone in the world."

With that, he thrust his manhood inside me, my breath caught up in the middle, my eyes rolled back, my hands which were on his back dug the nails in his skin enough to leave marks, my body froze, not in pleasure but in pain. I was afraid to even inhale that it would intensify the pain more. I sucked a breath shortly hoping that the pain would ease. But it didn't.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry baby. I forgot that you're a virgin. Baby girl, look at me. The pain will fade away, it lasts for seconds only. Look at me, baby."

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks which seemed to freak him more. "Fuck, I'm so sorry. Baby, look at me, please."

I bit my lips to muffle the sobs and finally opened my glassy eyes. He slightly thrust it out which increased the pain more, I winced again. I gazed down at our private parts painted red with my blood. He was still and cooed soothing words in my ears until I felt the pain fade away slowly.

"I'm okay now.", I whispered to which placed a tender kiss on my forehead and thrust in slowly. This time it is more pleasurable than painful. He groaned aloud, "You're so tight and so good.", he licked the skin below my ear.

With each thrust, my moans became louder and deeper. My legs wrapped around his waist and pushed himself in and pulled out. Sweat beads lined up on our foreheads though the room is fully air-conditioned.

We breathed heavily, I glanced down to see only half of his length is inside me, but it's enough to make me feel things I've never ever felt before. He groaned again as I kissed his lips and ran my hands over his chest. The same raw sensation came back in the pit of my stomach which is quite strong this time.

"You're so beautiful Kavya. So fucking beautiful and you're mine.", he increased the pace, his manhood thrusting fastly in and out of me, his hands cupped my breasts paying equal attention to both of them. "Say you're mine."

"Say it.", his pace seemed to grow more and more, building a strong sensation inside me just like the last time. Our bodies are moving in perfect rhythmic sync.

"I'm yours. I will always be yours, Parth.", I said breathlessly. I don't know what he is doing to me, but I know I'm no longer virgin and I'm no longer innocent. Surprisingly I'm so happy about it. I'm so happy to lose my virginity to the man I madly love and who also loves me madly.

If this room isn't sound proof, I'm pretty sure my screams would have freaked out our neighbors. My moans seemed to encourage him more, he thrust faster and harder causing me to scream. He breathed heavily, sweating profusely above me.

When I pressed my eyes shut to taste the pleasure once again, Parth grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. Our foreheads against each other, with one final thrust, we both came undone. I looked him straight in the eyes as I whispered, "I love you Parth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 769 13
"How dare you raise your filthy hand on her? How fucking dare you? She's my Queen! I will rip your hand off," He roared and twisted his hand back mak...
1.3M 48.6K 40
Looking at the bright sun, which is not so bright right now hiding itself to create darkness all around totally makes me think about my present situa...
1M 52K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
8.6K 373 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...