Be Her Koya (DISCONTINUED)

By gourmet1234

_________________________________________ "Do you want to know a secret? " "What?" "Actually I'm the one who... More

prologue
Oh bother
Sleepy Jin
Breezy
spoiled and curious I
spoiled and curious II
spoiled and curious III
A/n (please read~😁)
Late night
Sunshine in the midnight
The white lie
The start
The one and only
Love ♥♥
Rapper's line
Uhhh... Joonie?
Thank you! And Its not over, people!

Wrong question

149 14 35
By gourmet1234

Meanwhile at Han's Bakery

"Rock, paper, scissor!"

Namjoon showed a paper sign while Liana made a peace sign as scissor.

"Yeah! I win! " she beamed towards her small victory. "So you have to introduce yourself first." she giggled towards Namjoon who was already pouting. "Yah. Why we played the 'rock, paper, scissor' thing? We're not kids anymore!" he frowned.

"Hey! Adults play it too! Don't you dare insult the rock paper scissor game." Liana denied.

"Tch. I don't believe it. Where's proof?"

"My siblings."

"Other than that? "

"My friends."

Namjoon sighed deeply. 'Aish.. This girl really.. '

"Other than people that related to you?"

Liana suddenly being quiet. She looked at the mask guy infront of her that who she just met, had a chat, offered the friendship and now, she was debating with him only about the rock paper scissor game.

What an instant friendship yeah?

A perfect 5 minutes like in a grave, Namjoon couldn't hold it and cleared his throat. "See? You can't even give the answer. I win." Namjoon smirked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "Not yet! I'm still thinking." she groaned. Her eyes narrowed; thinking who the bloody hell will play the rock paper scissor game these days.

She knew that there are a few of people exclude her family and friends.

"I knew that there are people who still play that game! Come on brain, work with me!" Liana was battling with her own thoughts.

Idol.

Popular.

Actor? Maybe.

Funny? Well of course.

But who?! Why can't I put it?

"Yah. Is mint tea delicious?" Namjoon asked while his eyes caught up on the board menu on the beverage section. One of it written 'Mint Tea'. "Cause I never tried it. Does it taste like toothpaste cause it's minty? " His almond eyes sparked with curiosity.

"Of course it is. It's literally mints. And.. -"

Wait. Mint?

Suddenly an imagery of a pale man with green or mint dyed hair formed in her mind. The man was kneeling, frustrated as he defeated by his dongsaengs in the.. -

Liana gasped. "Yoongi! Yoongi always defeat in the rock paper scissor game!" She clapped as she finally solve the puzzles altogether.

How could she forget?

"Hey." Namjoon poked her arm. "Are you o.. -"

"BTS! " Liana slammed her fist on the table made Namjoon jerked back; shocked with her spontaneous act.

"BTS! They're adults but they still play the rock paper scissor game. Plus, they are the famous boyband in the world. Hah! I win!" Liana puffed herself proudly.

Namjoon mouth was gaped apart without Liana could see it. "Damn, I forgot that we still played that thing. Pabo pabo!!" Namjoon cursed himself; facepalmed.

"Ughh. Can you please exclude BTS? How about someone like Ariana grande or Justin Bieber? Park Soo Jun? Kwangsoo? Anybody?"

"Why?"

"Because its too.. Common."

Liana stared at Namjoon with her doe eyes. She smiled while her hand slides up; scratching her headscarf.

"Sorry. You're right I should do that." she apologized. Namjoon suddenly felt guilt by saying those words. He quickly changed his topic.

"Um.. Well shall we start now? "

"WAIT!!" Liana stopped him. "Give me an exact 3 minutes. I'll be right back!"
She slid down from the stool and dashed towards the kitchen while Namjoon's eyes were all on her, watched every movement that she made.

"what is she up to this time?" the boy can't help but wondered about the girl's next surprise.

He glanced towards the wall clock; 9.40 a.m. It's been 1 minute 30 seconds.

"Ah. When women said give them a minute, it always mean give them an hour. I bet she will come here after a half an hour. " he chuckled.

Pft.. Even Jin hyung also took a long time to make his coffee. There is no way she'll be done in 3-...

"I'm back Markie hyung~"

Namjoon almost chocked himself. He turned his head backwards. Namjoon blinked several times; making sure that his eyes are not deceiving him.

"Fine. I'll take my word back. Not every women I guess."

Liana was holding two mugs. One is a regular black mug with blue polka dots and the other was also black and has a...

Is that... Koya? Namjoon squinted his eyes to have a better look.

"Hehe.. Sorry. It's kinda rude if I don't serve any drinks for the guest." She said.

"That was hella quick." Namjoon was really astonished with the girl's skills. Namjoon looked at the wall clock again that was became his temporary stopwatch. His almond eyes widen when...

The clock struck 9.41 a.m. 5 seconds left before 9.42 a.m.

2 minutes 55 seconds?!

Are you kidding me?!

"Yah. Big hyung!!" Namjoon jumped into reality when... Two chubby little fingers snapped him. Liana was already sitting in front of him with the mugs on the table.

"Uh uh.. What what? " Liana sighed when Namjoon finally heard her.

"Yo, you've been dazing off."

"No I didn't." He flushed in embarrassment.

"Yes you did. "

"No I didn't."

Liana looked at him like 'seriously-bruh? ' face.

"Ergh. Can we start now? "  Namjoon said impatiently.

"Sure go ahead. You lose, you start." she took a sip of her green tea latte in her Koya mug.

There's no hope to argue with this yeoja.

Come on Namjoon.  A little lie wouldn't hurt right?

"Very well then. My name is... Choi Mark. I'm from Illsan and currently working as a... Uh.. Freelancer in Seoul. I'm 25 soon to be 26 years old and I lived in an apartment with my friends now."

Liana eyes sparkled and awed with his introductions. Namjoon felt a little bit proud of himself for not making it awkward.

"Wooww~" She clapped her hands. Namjoon felt shy with the praise.

"Err..  No need to clap its.. -

"I can't believe you're that OLD."

*Triggered*

"Wae?! Yah!! I'm not old!" he shrieked. Liana on the other hand already laughed uncontrollably while her hand cover her mouth. This is so funny.

"Okay okay..  I..  Pfft.. I was just teasing you hyung.." she tried to hold in her laughter.

Hyung? Hyung?!

That's oppa for you.. you little.. Gah!!

"Yah! You're not suppose to call me hyung! Call me oppa!"

"Eww! Shiro!! "

"You're a yeoja Liana-ah. "

"But... But I'm not used to it except for my relatives and family. It gave me goosebumps. Hurm..  Maybe not now. "

Namjoon facepalmed. 'Patience Joon, Patience.' His hand rubbed his temples.

Now he felt what Jin hyung felt.

Mianhae hyung for not calling you hyung sometimes.

"My turn!" she beamed. "I'm Liana Luqman. I'm from Malaysia but currently living in Korea to further my studies in arts and multimedia. And I also live with my two best friends in an apartment." Namjoon hummed.

"Oh yeah. I'm 19 soon to be 20 years old on the 1st of April. Thank you."

....................

"WHAT?!! YOU'RE 19????"

Namjoon jolted up while his eyes were widened, looking at the girl.  Liana yelped and almost fell from her chair but luckily gained her composure back.

"Geez hyung.. You scared me!  We're lucky that there are no customers right now." Liana huffed.

Namjoon muttered 'sorry'to her while his hand rubbed his temples. Liana raised her eyebrows in a confusion.

"You okay,  big hyung? " she asked with a worried tone.

"

I'm..  *cough* fine.. Just a little bit shocked hearing that you're that young. Even younger than my maknae."

"Really?" He nodded. Liana smiled. "Nah.  Age doesn't matter when it comes to friendships. So don't worry, we're still gonna stay friends." she said sincerely while smiling.  Her big doe hazel eyes stared to the man in front of her.

Namjoon stood still; not even move a muscle as he was hypnotized. As for his heart... Don't even ask.

He felt that his heart could burst out.

"L-liana-ah?"

"Hmm? "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who's your Bias in BTS? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
84.2K 2.2K 13
We all have secrets who says that they need to be hidden though. When you deal with the human mind you will find many things fascinating. You didn't...