female various x male reader...

By gasktask

I might do some oneshots longer More

choosing of oneshots
female puppet x animatronic reader (lemon)
requests
cheater yang x mercenary sniper reader
cheater emerald x heavy reader x neo
walld-o reader x cinder fall
annie leonhart x Slenderman reader
Uganda knuckles reader x RWBY (short)
Abused neglected reader x rose family
female machine x robot reader
DDLC x hacker male reader part 1
male diamond reader x blue and yellow diamond
Kill la kill x father!male reader
Kill la kill x Father!male reader part1
Oneshots I've never finished
One piece X Male!reader - 1/?
male diamond reader X White diamond
(keep your hands off eizouken) Sayaka Kanamori X male reader [lemon]
Butterfly affection Ageha x male!reader
103366 - alternate ending (NSFW)
Spirited away X male reader
nausicaรค of the valley of the wind Kushana X male reader
Lady Dimitrescu x Son!reader
Hazbin Hotel x Angel oc

Anti-venom!male reader x RWBY [oneshot]

5.9K 18 5
By gasktask

A/n: this was requested by EricWerthner , I won't tell you Wich girls ur gonna be paired with but they're the villains

So let's get going!

LEGEND:

' ' = dialogue

" " = Anti venom's dialogue

* * = Actions

/ / = Thoughts

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

'ahhhh , what a great night' I said holding a bag of stolen lien while walking around forest after escaping the police 'now let's take this money ho-*CRASH!*' a big explosion erupted not too far away from me 'well, that doesn't happen often' heading towards the place I've seen the explosion I started noiticing the burned trees meaning I'm close 'it's a meteorite...' with curiosity I left the bag next to a burned tree and stepped closer examining the meteorite up close 'hmp nothing unus- !?' something white suddenly attached to my face after jumping from behind the meteorite 'get this shit off me!!! AAAAHHHH!!!' struggling to get that thing off of me it somehow absorbed into my body 'fuck it's probably a parasite like from a movie...' then I felt a strong headache "PARASITE?!" An angry demon like voice yelled inside my head 'what the fuck are you then?!' I asked sitting next to the meteorite "I'm anti-venom from the race of klyntar and you're my host now so I can live" *raising an eyebrow with curiosity* 'alright?... But what will I get in return since I'm your host?' I asked somehow annoyed "many powerful and deathly abilities but in order to keep myself alive I need to eat human flesh" my eyes widened slightly ' isn't animal meat enough?' anti-venom scoffed " animal meat is nothing compared to the delicious human meat plus I would have to feed off of your organs too " cursing under my breath I stood up 'alright then, i think it's ti- *growling*' spinning behind me there stood an alpha beowolf with it's pack 'oh no, not now *reaches for gun* ?! Fuck! I've must've dropped it at the bank!' backing away I heard anti-v say "how about you let me, handle this?" 'I would die anyway, do as you please' after finishing my sentance a white muscles started to wrap around my body like some armor making me taller and more muscular than before with white skin and a black face with red eyes plus a wide mouth with rows of sharp teeth 'woah, is this really me?' with amazement I looked at my white claws "no... This is us' smiling widely I let anti-venom lunge at the Grimm's slaughtering them all 'well *transforms back* that was fast' "and that wasn't everything we can do, there's still many things for us to Learn" anti-venom said making me grin slightly '*picks up the bag of money* 'hey anti-v you hungry?' "why of course" and with that both of us went to vale...

[5 months later]

Cinder's p.o.v.

'cinder, *shows emblem* we were send by mistress to sent you to this location' a hooded figure said to me with menacing eyes and deep voice, giving me a piece of paper with the location '*squinting eyes slightly suspicious* but what would mistress-' turning around to ask he was already gone 'hmm, emerald!' shouting out for her she appeared immediately at the door 'y-yes cinder?' I checked the paper one last time 'i want you to accompany me to this alley to guard if anyone is coming' emerald nodded as I gave her the paper...

[Later in the valley...]

(Y/n)'s & anti-venom's p.o.v.

It's a beautiful night out there as I'm waiting on top of a building for cinder to come 'well well well, looks like she took the bait' we said seeing the raven haired beauty enter the valley leaving that grass haired girl on the street

'mistress? Ar-' we jumped down cracking the ground under us as cinder looks at us 'who are y-!! (y/n)?' I sighed and gave her a hug 'hey fire queen , it's been a long time hasn't it?' she kissed me as I returned it "ugh disgusting humans... *muttering*" yeah that's anti-v since I found him we became a perfect partners in crime , learning new abilities, destroying atlas equipment shipping... Just beautiful and cinder, well I wasn't really in good terms with her the night after a fight we had so I went to a bank and, well here we are now after 5 months reunited and happy 'i missed you so much... Where have you been?' she asked hugging me 'well mostly killing, training and talking with anti-v , nothing important now gtg bye!' before I took another step away a wall of fire blocked my way "hmph fire nor sounds can demage us!" /Yeah but magic can\ 'now , where do you think you're going? You'll tell me everything, and I mean E V E R I T H I N G !!'

[hours later at the white fang HQ]

Me and cinder are lying in bed after naked after an pleasurable event we had~ 'im glad you're back' I smiled widely nodded 'same here babe~' I licked the side of her face with my long tongue 'oh god' cinder muttered annoyed 'what? Down there you loved when I did it~' cinder covered her face with her hands blushing 'hmph, cute' I said getting up putting on my clothes before leaving the room and the HQ for some breakfast a.k.a. humans or Faunus (Wich anti loves the taste off) I leaped into the town searching for my food "there! Near that dust shop and two red buildings!" I looked to the said location and saw a female rabbit Faunus with brown hair 'ahhh , didn't have a rabbit in a long time' I said licking my lips letting anti-v cover my body "now , the hunt begins!"

Velvet's p.o.v.

I was just walking out of a dust shop to get some fire dust for yang since she run out of it and she has to study 'since when yang studies?... Oh no have I've been really tricked by yang again? Ugh I'm talk about that with her when I get back' *chuckle* "too bad you won't be coming back~" someone or something said as I turned around only to be met with sharp teeth before everything became black...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

"That was rather a delicious breakfast" nodding in agreement I threw the remaining bones onto a pile 'velvet scarletina or something like that, she was a rather interesting girl, a good girlfriend material but as a good she's good too' I shrugged as my scroll buzzed ' vsauce (y/n) here! Who's there?... Oh.. heya cinder' , '(y/n) brock, I need you to meet me at this location this instantly' cinder said in the most serious voice I've ever heard 'o-ok, gonna be there in a minute babe!' and with that I jumped from the alley and sprinted to the location my loving girlfriend gave me...

[Later in the Grimm realm]

"My spider sense is tingling, there's some danger nearby" ignoring anti-v I walked out of the bullhead seeing the crismon sky , castle not too far away from us and thousand kilometers of land covered by Grimm and black pools '(y/n) hurry up, we don't want to leave mistress wait' cinder said taking my wrist dragging me /mistress? Must be Salem, I Only heard of her from a secret discussion we've been listening to , to make up the whole story so I could suprise cinder last night\

As we entered the castle it was even bigger than I imagined! "The tingling is getting stronger, it's close" , *sigh* ' we're here' cinder announced standing in front of double doors Wich were big AF we entered seeing a long table with 3 throne like chairs at sides and 1 big throne at the end with a beautiful pale lady sitting on it 'cinde- *noitices you* who are you?~' she stood up walking to me swaying her hips "(y/n) concentrate ,we don't want your little Friend getting too happy" hiding my erection pale face was in front of me putting her hand on my torso feeling my abs 'well hello there handsome, I'm Salem and who might you be?' Salem asked brushing her large breasts across my torso biting her lip 'im (y/n) brock' , 'mind if I meet your friend?' I nodded and started unzipping my pants making Salem blush dark crismon"SHE MEANT ME YOU FUCKING FLESH BAG" I stopped for a second before zipping my pants up with an awkward smile as anti-v came out slightly making me back away from Salem 'ahh there you are, such a beautiful creature... Ahem anyway I would use your help (y/n) *I raised an eyebrow* I want you to exterminate ozpin and qrow with those kids' Salem said forming a bubble in her hands showing me the said people 'where's ozpin? I don't see him anywhere' Salem points at Oscar 'that's ozpin, he reincarnated after being killed at the fall of beacon' Salem said angered 'but if he can reincarnate how can I exterminate him?' Salem smiled ' simply , just take him to me , I have already a special place for him' I smiled too looking at the surroundings where the kids are 'alright but, how will I get through the city? I'm able of a genocide but there's a little too much people to handle' Salem smirks and motions to me to follow her

We arrived at a huge black pool 'in this pool are born the most powerful and dangerous Grimm mankind ever knew, and I want you to jump in' cinder gasped 'b-but-' Salem raised her hand up shutting cinder up , meanwhile I was looking down , /ready anti-v?\ "I'm ready" *jumps down*...

[Meanwhile with the kids]

No one's p.o.v.

A calm day it was for the heroes as they went on the jurney to stop Salem and her forces of EEEEEVILLLLL! Ahem.... They were calmly walking through the forest 'theres something really wrong here' qrow said stopping sheathing his weapon 'what do you mean uncle qrow?' Ruby asked as others had the same question not ozpin, he just seemed worried 'right now we are in one of the 2nd most Grimm infested place on remnant , and since we entered this damn forest there haven't been an single grimm' *screeching in the distance* ozpin's eyes widened in horror remembering the familiar screech , Everyone readied their weapons , heavy footsteps were becoming louder and louder before... 'LOOKOUT!!' Yang shouted as everyone Dodged the big rock that was supposed to hit the 'shit, this must me one of the big boys' qrow muttered but then a huge white creature with Grimm mask, massive muscles and rows of sharp teeth while it's Mouth resemble something of a grin "FOUND YOU!!!" The monster slashed at qrow , he put up his weapon to defend himself, sadly the claws not only destroyed the weapon but also cut qrow into pieces , Ruby looks in horror at her now dead uncle 'UNCLE!!!' Ruby's eyes shined silver but before she could activated them the monster knocked her out cold into a tree 'Ruby!!' yang yells and looks at the creature angrily 'im gonna kill you!!!' activating her semblance she rushed at the monster while Weiss froze it's legs and torso in a huge amount of ice exhausting her , Nora joined yang and as both girls hit it , it created a huge shockwave pushing and knocking some of them out cold "YOU'RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW BRATS!!" The creature growled seeing only Blake, Weiss and ozpin standing (jaune was pierced by an ice shard) "HAHAHA , ARE YOU REALLY GONNA FIGHT ME?! MEAT BAGS I AM GIVING YOU CHOICE , RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK OR *GRINS MORE* BE EATEN BY ME!!" This shook the two girls however ozpin wasn't going to give up so easily 'no! We'll defeat you!' he yells making the creature laugh , it screeched and appeared behind Blake decapitating her 'AAAAAHHHHH!!!!' Weiss yelled in horror while white tendrils came out of creatures skin and grabbed Weiss 'let me GO!! P-please' she cried later started screaming as the tendrils started slowly tearing her legs and arms from her body 'release her!! Weiss!!!' ozpin tried to save Weiss but the creature was faster and Weiss dead "NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU" it said turning around and knocking ozpin out cold "hmm, sooner or later Grimm should appear and finish what I started" it was about to leave but a movement near tree made it stop "ah, little red, I almost forgotten" it grabbed ozpin on shoulder and came to Ruby knocking her out cold too and walking back to where it came from...

[Grimm realm , castle]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

After getting back from the forest with both oz and Ruby i changed back and entered the castle into the throne room 'ahh, there you are love, I've been watching you're whole jurney, destroying several cities , villages , 2 armies and finally those damn kids , now put ozpin there *points at a black hole in the wall* and rose there *points to chains on wall with blindfold* nodding and doing so I came back to Salem 'what now?' Salem smiled leaning in but I backed away 'salem, you are really attractive, that plump ass, those melons, but I already have cinder and I don't want to cheat on her so I'm sorry...' I looked down 'don't worry (y/n) we've came to an agreement' looking to the entrance there stood cinder with a smirk ' we've decided to share~' my eyes widened in shock as I was slightly drooling 'i-i uhhh' both cinder and Salem came to me pressing they're tits against my arms 'now why won't we settle this in bed (y/n)?~' Salem suggested giggling with cinder "oh for the love of Knull , I won't stand watching meat bags reproduce" anti-v said in disgusting hiding inside my head until we finish fucking... And I gotta say, it was one hell of a ride ;D

The end

A/n: well holy shit! Writing this was a great workout and I'm happy for it :D , thanks again for the request .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 114 16
Just some fluffy Oneshots about Mikey Way and a male reader
150K 6.2K 34
A one shot that I write but I had a lot of ideas for it
31.3K 706 8
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ...๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. ( ๐…๐„๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ )
17.3K 225 16
take it or leave it one shots maybe smut, maybe not. depends on my mood 18+ ig, but im not ur mom, use your discretion COMMENT ON IT PLSS I NEED TH...