WELCOME TO QUINN VILLE (KELLI...

By selfish_machine1999

Being the sons of two very well known millionaires, Vic Fuentes, along with his brother Mike Fuentes, are sen... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
A new beginning :)

CHAPTER 11

326 21 36
By selfish_machine1999

(A/N: Another update for all you lovely people! :) I just wanted to say that I love you all, and THANK YOU for reading my story! You have no idea how much it means to me guys! So yuppies thats it-Oh and listen to a band called BEARTOOTH theyre freaking-amazing!! :') saved my life. xoxo)

~Kellin's pov~

The smell of wet soil, and fresh air filled my lungs. The wind blew my dark hair everywhere, causing it to get in my eyes sometimes, not that I cared though. It was a cool day, not to hot nor too cold, but just right. I've never put much attention to all of this kind of stuff, but today,...well today was different.

The walk was surprisingly very, very fun with Vic here. He's so-dare I say it- adorable! I'm not as nervous as I was back in the diner, but I did grow pretty anxious with every step. I still don't know how thats going to work, but his talking, sure does take my mind off things. He's such a sassy ball of happiness! Every now and then, he would comment the littlest of things like, 'Hey look a bird!' Or-

"I wonder what trees would say if they were alive." Vic inturrupted my thoughts, exactly proving my point. "Seriously though, will they be all wise going all gandolf, or like'Hey what's up motherfucker?! I'm a mother- fucking tree and I'll blow oxygen up your ratchet ass' Or something.." Vic added smiling. Kailey and I burst out laughing, shaking our heads at Vic's interesting little thoughts. He just walked along with a smirk firmly plastered on his face.

Boy, he sure was something. Funny how in a short amount of time, I seemed to develop some camaraderie towards him..maybe something more, but that's still undecided yet... I refuse to let myself get distracted by such an élan boy, especially now that i'm a subject to my esoteric duties. hehehe duties. Good one Kellin. I smirk at my own joke. It's just this peculiar feeling I get everytime i'm with him...it's unnatural. WAIT. I CAN'T FEEL!!! Does this mean i'm feeling things now?! So unclear, yet mildly interesting..I wonder what else there is to- 'feeling'.

I make a mental note to look that up later. After that, I glance at Vic and Kailey, who where talking about makeup, and my oh my, was it an interesting conversation.

"Yes, maybelline is okay, but covergirl-" Kailey started, but Vic cut her off.

"COVERGIRL?!?! Bitch!! what breed of dumbass niggah are you?! Haven't you heard of 'maybe she's born with it?!' Maybelline is wayyyy better than covergirl." Vic exclaims swaying his hair like a sassy black girl, his hair moving dramatically in the process. I chuckle lightly at his sassyness. Ugh theres that feeling shit again..

"Yes, BUT, Covergirl has a wide variety of all these different lip glosses! AND, they can volumize your eyelashes more."

"I beg to differ girlfriend. My eyelashes naturally, like, go downwards, and with that-falsies volumizer mascara-my eyelashes look a-fucking-mazing! And yeah, I guess your right about the lip glosses part." Vic said flipping his hair, and adjusting the red flower I gave him. I blushed slightly as Kailey smirked.

"I have the covergirl queen collection lip gloss, makes ma' lips look kissable as fuck!" Kailey says, making smoochy faces. Vic snaps in a Z formation and claps while he throws his head back to laugh.

"YAAAAAASSSSS BITCH!! Guurl that is the shit! Like I never leave the house without it boo boo!" He said laughing. I chuckled, and shook my head, noticing that we were passing by the oh so familiar train tracks.

"Almost there!" I said happly.

"Oh thank the lord jesus! I was gettin' really tired of walking, like damn you niggah's need to get a golf cart, or some shit." Vic said shaking his head.

I gave him a small smile as we kept walking, eventually making it to the small run down cabin I call home. I awkwardly picked at my fingernails, fiddling my fingers around. It was a nervous habit of mine.

"So umm, it's not that much but thats home.." I said breaking the silence. We headed to the door, as Kailey jingles the keys around while she tries to open it. With every little clinking sound, my-heart?- beats faster. Chill Kellin, were just hanging..and Kailey will be there..Calm the fuck down. You can do this..right?

-------

~Vic's pov~

As we entered the door to the cozy little cabin, Kellin rushed to a room down the hall, and slamned the door shut. Well damn. I glanced at Kailey in confusion. She shrugged.

"Bathroom?" She said awkwardly.

We walked into the small livingroom, that was decorated with old little knick knacks and what not. I sat down on one of the couches that seemed to be a thousand years old, and there was a grandfather clock next to the door that what I assume, led to the kitchen. There was a slide glass door in the kitchen that lead to the back yard. On the back side of the livingroom, was a small hall that had three door which I guessed were Kailey's, Kellin's, and the restroom. Kailey went into the hall, eventually coming out with a struggling Kellin.

"It's-uh..Kelly-It's r-rude to leave the guest-unh-unattended!" Kailey muttered, finally pushing Kellin onto the couch near me. Kellin huffed as Kailey grinned at us.

"I'm going to make some food, you make him feel at home got it?" Kailey said glaring at Kellin playfully.

With that, she left, leaving me and Kellin to sit there in awkward silence. Why doesn't he want to be with me? Was it something I said?..I immediately felt my heart sink as my thoughts consumed me. Was I really that bad?

"No your not..sorry, it's just that i'm a little out of it.." Kellin said, looking down at his hands. My mouth was wide open. I freaking said that out loud didn't I?

"Oh..um..ok then.." I said looking away. I was probably the deepest shade of red I can be right now. Damnit. I glanced around the little cabin, only to see a tiny grey kitten with blue eyes, run in from the hall. Oh my fucking god.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" I squealed, ignoring how Kellin jumped at my sudden outburst. I ran to the tiny cat and craddled it in my arms, kissing its head over, and over again. I fucking love kittens!

"JESUS VIC!" Kellin exclaimed, cluthing his chest with a confused look. He mumbled something about feelings, and then knelt down next to me where the cute little ball of fluff was.

"He's so cute! Ahhhh! Who's a cute widdle guy? You are! Oh kellin, what's it's name?!" I said happily. I have a thing for cats, they're just so god damn adorable!

"His name is hashtag..Kailey named him that because of Kim Kardasian's poor North West." Kellin chuckled. I shook my head, petting the now purring cat.

"Told that fake bitch to call it Lafawnduh Shequisha, but nooo her dumbass was drunk as fuck, and went with North West-Like why bitch? Why your ratchet ass  gotta torture the kid like that?!" I rambled on absentmindedly.

"Hehehe you know Kim Kardasian?" Kellin asked, giving me a 'bitch please' look. I smiled knowingly. Oh what I would do to prove you wrong, Bostwick.

"Uh...no of course not! But seriously, North West?" I said shaking my head with a nervous laugh.

Hashtag bounced out of my arms, and landed on the floor, between Kellin and I. We were in between the couch, and the coffee table, sitting criss cross, in front of each other. Hashtag cuddled my knee, making an adorable purring sound as I pet his furr. I glanced up to Kellin, only to see him staring back at me confused. Why this niggah always be confused when he with me? I arched an eyebrow at him and gave him a confused look. He snapped out of it, and smiled nervously.

"C'mon." He said standing up. I was so confused right now.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just c'mon, I want to show you something." He said walking toward's the kitchen.

I hesitantly stood up, leaving Hashtag to take a nap on the floor. We headed towards the slide glass door in the kitchen, and went outside to his backyard. To say it looked beautiful, was a complete  understatement. It looked gorgeous. His back yard was a huge, plane with tall green grass, and colorful flowers. Off into the distance, was an enormous oak tree that had a tire swing. The sun was brightly shining out, making it the most perfect place i've ever seen. Kellin started heading towards the tree, smiling at my surprised expression. The grass was a bright green color, and looked perfectly healthy, despite the weather Quinn Ville is known to have. The flowers around here where all different sorts of colors, giving off shades of blues, purples,reds, and yellows. They gave off this fresh smell, that filled my lungs completely, making me smile wide. This was amazing. When we got to the tree, Kellin started to climb it, holding on to a branch firmly. Oh no..

"Uh..Kellin?" I said unsurely. Kellin glanced down at me smiling.

"C'mon, I'll help you up." He said, extending his hand, for me to hold.

I clutched my arm, and kicked a rock that was near my feet. If theres one thing that scares the hell out of me, is heights. I'm absolutely scared of heights. I don't want to die! Aaaawwhh nawww motherfucker. nope. Not gunna die today.

"I'm scared.. I might.. fall.." I mumbled, looking back at Kellin, who had a worried look. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, contemplating something,and then turned to me with a small smile. He clutched my arm.

"It'll be fine, Vic....I won't let you fall." He said. I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up. Ok, give it a try Vic. It's not so bad..

We climbed up, getting higher and higher, and farther away from the ground. I didn't dare let myself look down, and focused more on the amazing view above me, of Kellin's cute little ass. I smirked slightly, and gave Kellin a wolf whistle, while he finally reached the highest branch. He looked down at me, shooting me a glare, even though he was a deep shade of red. He hesitantly reached out for me, and clutched my arm tightly, hoisting me up to sit on the branch. As we sat there in silence, I accidentaly glanced down and noticed that we where like-a hundred feet high.

"HAY SANTA MARIA DE GUADALUPE, NO MAMES!!" I yelled, clutching the tree trunk as if my life depended on it. (translation: Oh my virgin mary, you've got to be shitting me.) Kellin instantly clutched my shoulder, with a soft, comforting look on his face.

"Vic, it's fine. It's fine okay? I won't let you fall, dear." I blushed lightly at the pet name Kellin gave me, and slowly tore my hands away from the tree trunk. I instantly clutched Kellin's hand, still nervous about falling and shut my eyes tightly. Kellin chuckled as he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Look up." He whispered. I opened my eyes hesitantly, but smiled at what I saw.

It was the whole skyline of Quinn Ville, not to far away. It was just as beautiful as the view on Mike's cliff, but not as- free. Maybe because I was on a mother fucking tree, and was probably going to die if I fell, but Kellin's firm grip on my hand, really calmed my nerves. I smiled at him.

"This is beautiful...." I said turning to him.

He didn't seem fazed by the view at all...He was actually just touching the leaves of the tree above him, with pure adoration, as if he had never seen leaves before. The sun hit him at a perfect angle, surrounding him in light, and making his eyes look like shiny blue-green jewels.

He sits up high, surrounded by the sun. One million branches, and he loves everyone.

I made a mental note to write that down later but now, I was content with the peacefull silence. The cool September wind blew our hair back, making the leaves rustle, and send goosebumps down my back.

"..Your beautiful." I finally said, breaking the silence. Kellin turned to me, with a shocked look. He smiled slightly at my comment.

"I always came up here," He started, changing the subject, "I would always come up here after school.. You know, to avoid the stress..." He said looking at the town. I nodded for him to continue, and so he did, "Some days I just feel like my parents are here..with me..and Kailey....I would always wonder why they left..Did they leave us on purpose? Do they even want us?..Did they ever look for me?.. I would think about it so damn much, that I felt like I was loosing my mind." He said shaking his head.

Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long, I'm going crazy.

"Kellin.." I whispered, unsure of what to say. I picked the flower I had behind my ear, and twirled it around with my fingers, lightly touching the soft petals.

I thought about my parents, and how I felt about them and continued, "Sometimes parents want whats best for their kids..even though the kids might not think so...It leaves them wondering-why? Why would you do this?..It makes no sense at the time, but as we grow older, we understand...Just give it some time, wait things out..things can't be bad forever, I promise you." I said looking at the frail flower.

I saw him look at me from the corner of my eyes, but he then glanced at the city. It was silent for a moment before I spoke again, avoiding eyecontact.

"So why did you take me here?" I asked silently. Kellin also didn't make eye contact as he stred off into the distance.

"I seriously have no freaking idea...nobody's been up here, not even Kailey...It just feels....right." He said, finally turning to me. I turned to him to, and saw the

small smile on his lips. I smiled back.

"I'm sorry for spying on you, and then falling onto you.." Kellin said suddenly. I burst out laughing at the memory. It was a crazy thing that that was just three weeks ago. Seemed like that was just ages ago.

"Boo, talk about a good first impression! I be like-Dafuq? It be rainin' men up in this bitch, And you be like-Damn, this ratchet nigga be all up in my part of the woods..Oh! I'ma fall on him with my clumsy ass!" I said laughing. Kellin was laughing along, making me feel warm inside.

"Oh my fuck! hahah," Kellin gasped. I smiled at his gorgeous laughter, which sounded like a million angels singing, "Why are you so funny?" Kellin said, clutching his stomach.

"I don't know it just kinda like happens." I said shrugging it off with a smile. Really, I just am who I am..I didn't choose the ratchet life..the ratchet life, chose me.

"So anyway, you wear maybelline mascara?" Kellin asked smugly. I chuckled at his question.

"Why yes darling, how else do you think I would look this amazing?" I said cheekily.

Kellin chuckled, his bright blue orbs looking at me deeply. I avoided is gaze immediatley.Everytime I look into his goddamned eyes, my heart skips a beat, and I blush like crazy! This boy has this effect on me, and I love it, yet hate it so much.

I glanced at the flower and plucked a petal, deciding it wouldn't hurt if I did the 'He love's me, He love's me not' thing. I watched the red petal softly float down, falling to the ground gracefully with the wind.

He loves me.

I plucked another one, and then another..

He love's me not.

He love's me.

I smiled slightly at the stupidity of this. This is so childish..Why am I even doing this?

He love's me not,

He love's me.

He love's me not,

He loves me.

I felt Kellin's hand squeeze mine, the cool wind rustling the leaves once again. I shrugged it off, ignoring the electricity I felt when he held my hand....

He love's me not,

Kellin's thumb lightly caresed my hand, tracing random patterns on it...

He love's me.

He love's me not...

He love's me.

I sat there, staring at the last petal. It slightly moved from the wind as I held it in my hand..Can this really be real?..Does this mean something? I finally turned to Kellin, who was still looking at me, with a weird look on his face. Adoration? Need?..love?

Kellin slowly scooted closer, and I tried to do the same, but my hand slipped.

"EEEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!!" I sqealed, making a weird, dying whale noise, and squeezing my eyes closed. My heart was practically beating out of my chest, as I gasped for air, feeling myself panic.

Kellin instinctively wrapped his hand around my waist, holding me in his arm. He was holding me so tightly, and my cheeks were growing hot. I slowly opened my eyes to see his worried look.

I was in a small, unknown, shitty town, here in a tall ass oak tree, with a hot ass mother fucker holding me tightly against his chest, on the highest motherfucking branch. Well isn't life lovely.

"I-I think we should get you down now." Kellin said smiling cheekily. I rolled my eyes and smiled as well. A real, genuine, smile.

When we finally got to the oh-so loveable ground, I clutched onto the tall, long grass, and fell onto it. I occasionally kissed it a few times, thinking: Never again. Kellin was standing beside, looking down at me, while clutching his heart. He had a confused look yet again. The sun shown behind him, and the tree's leaves made his pale skin look as if he where an angel. I chuckled slightly, feeling a little light-headed.

And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground.

Kellin clutched my arm, and pulled me up to his level. I smiled brightly at him, as he did the the same. Behind him though, I saw the tire swing, swaying slightly by the constant winds. I squealed and ran to it.

"Kells! Push me!" I yelled happily. Kellin grinned at the nickname and began to push me, making me go higher and higher, feeling as free as a bird. With every push, the wind blew my brown hair back. I took a deep breath, and smelled the nearby flowers. The scent was sweet, and serene. Oh my god this is paradise.

"Higher!" I giggled. With one last push, Kellin pushed me up high, almost enough to touch a branch from the tall oak tree. He walked in front of me, making a weird face because the sun was in his eyes. He brought a hand up to his face, making some shade to see.

"Having fun?" He asked chuckling. I smirked, trying to kick him playfully, but he was to far.

"No fair, I'm slowing down!" I said pouting. Kellin giggled slightly.

"Lunch might be ready soon though." He said, wiping his hair away from his forehead. I groaned.

"Uuuuggghhh but I like being here with you." I grumbled. Kellin smiled smuggly at me.

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah. Really." I said smirking, hoping off of the swing, only to land on him with a big 'uuufff'. We both fell to the ground, bursting into a fit of laughs and giggles, with me on top of Kellin. The sun was shining on his face slightly, with my shadow covering up most of it so he can see. God he's so  beautiful.

"So, does this mean your a bottom?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. Kellin rose an eyebrow, while biting his bottom lip slightly.

"So what if I am?" He asked giggling.

I smirked slightly feeling the world around us slow down. I glanced down to his lips, and back up to his eyes, which were looking back at me with need. He ran his fingers through my soft hair, smiling lightly at me. I slowly leaned in, noticing him doing the same. This is it Vic! Finally! Just a few inches away from his perfect.. plump... pink lips.. Our noses where touching as Kellin's eyes fluttered shut, Our lips barely touching-but just enough to brush against each others. There was this little electical tingling feeling, as our lips made the least amount of contact when-

"KELLY!!! Vic!!! Lunch's ready!!" Kailey shouted. I quickly jumped off of Kellin, and stood up with him doing the same. We were both looking around, at anything except each other.

"I-I umm..We..I-" Kellin started, scratching the back of his neck. He then ran into the cabin, almost tripping on a peacefully napping Hashtag. I huffed while shaking my head.

"So-motherfucking-close." I mumbled, feeling my heart sink.

(A/N: Kellic fluff man. Even writing this brought a smile to my face. ;)  Vote, comment, and follow!! enjoy! thanks! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 56
This is a Kellic Fanfiction. Vic Fuentes is the tough guy of the school who isn't afraid to let anyone know. Ruling with his baby brother at his side...
100 0 40
Kellin Quinn is one of the few gay guys in school. He isn't completely out to the school. His friends and mom knows but no one else does. Vic Fuentes...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
74.8K 3.2K 9
Much to Kellin's surprise, he finds the man of his dreams, named Vic, on his bed on a remote deserted island. Things seem too strange and too perfect...