Morro's Wish

By Master-of-Chaos

A Young Morro wishes for his hearts desire to be apart of Sensei Wu's family. Meanwhile (Y/N) stops a robbe... More

Chapter 1: Morro's Wish.
Chapter 2: Stay For Dinner.
Chapter 3: A trail of renegade clothing.
Chapter 4: Medicine
Chapter 5: Lullaby
Chapter 6: Wheels of Destiny.
Chapter 8: Rare, Precious and Beautiful.
Chapter 9: Oh, Brother.
Chapter 10: Never take your eyes off your opponent.
Chapter 11: Dinner And A Fight.
Chapter 12: 3 P.O.V
Chapter 13: A Guardian Angel hidden in the shadows.
Chapter 14: Birthmark.
Chapter 15: Sleep.
Chapter 16: An Ethical Dilemma.
Chapter 17: Unfamiliar Emotions.
Chapter 18: Unwelcome Guests.
Chapter 19: The Heated Indoor Pond.
Chapter 20: Troubled Moments.
Chapter 21: Sweet dreams and a time traveller's dilemma.
Chapter 22: It's called fruit.
Chapter 23: "Morro?! Morro?! Where are you?!"
Chapter 24: Truth Serum Fever.
Chapter 25: The Fever Continues.
Chapter 26: The Fever Strikes Again!
Chapter 27: Fever's end.
Chapter 28: Time waits for no one.
Chapter 29: Anchor.
Chapter 30: Brothers vs Brothers.

Chapter 7: Mr Wu and Morro's Mummy.

4.5K 136 204
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep. Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one of the endings.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

(Y/N) was teaching Morro how to spearfish in the shallow waters of the river. Morro was still in the river determined to catch one. While (Y/N) was finished with her spearfishing.

"Now remember Morro the trick is to stay calm and still when the fish approaches, as not to alarm the fish and to aim lower because of water refraction." (Y/N) instructed the boy.

(Y/N) had already demonstrated and caught quite a few fish but Morro, on the other hand, was losing his patients, startling the fish.

(Y/N) was starting to think this was a very bad idea seeing how upset the little boy was becoming but she knew that this would be good for him in the long run. Morro needed to address his anger before it was too late.

"(Y/N) why can't I do this?" Morro asked looking to her for answers. "You keep scaring the fish, Morro." (Y/N) answered truthfully. "They can sense your anger you need to be calm and still."

"We should try again tomorrow once you've calmed down and the fish have all returned." (Y/N) said picking up her catch.

"But I didn't catch anything." Morro pouted his dark hair flapping in the light brees.

"Sorry Morro but you need to work on staying calm or you'll never accomplish spearfishing." (Y/N) sighed holding out her hand for him to climb out of the river.

Morro took her hand and followed her back to the monastery his spear bouncing on his shoulder.

Morro looked up at (Y/N) spear with all the fish she'd caught tied to the end. Morro frowned. He wanted to make (Y/N) proud of him by catching some fish but had failed in his endeavour to do so.

To be honest it stung a little so much that it almost made Morro cry.

Morro trudged along silently behind her as they made it inside the monastery.

Sensei Wu was already happily waiting for their return, as he happily sipped his warm honey tea as he waited for them to join him.

"So Morro how was fishing?" Sensei Wu questioned his young student. Morro didn't respond at first before sadly admitting. "I didn't catch anything."

"That is ok young one. It takes time to learn new skills. When my father took my brother and I on our first fishing trip we didn't catch anything either." Sensei Wu told him with a warm smile.

"Brother? You have a brother Sensei? How come I've never seen him?" Morro questioned.

The young sensei looked down at his tea. "We got into a very big fight after our father passed away. So big. That he left our home in search of a new family to call his own."

"Oh." Was all that came from little Morro. "But that ok Sensei. You, me and (Y/N) can be a family too." Morro told his Sensei with a bright and wide smile.

Poor Wu almost choked on his tea. It was sweet that Morro thought that way but life didn't work like that.

"Morro that's not... I... We ... Miss (Y/N)..." Wu struggled to get his words out. "Fish is ready!" (Y/N) shouted out from the front of the temple

Wu quickly took off to help her in order to avoid this conversation. (Y/N) turned around to call for the pair again only to find a very flustered Wu standing right behind her.

"Wow. You're red." (Y/N) blurted out as soon as she saw Wu making him more flustered. "Are you sick?" (Y/N) asked, holding the back of her hand to Wu's forehead.

'Fate was not being kind to him today.' Wu thought as Morro came running up behind him grinning from ear to ear.

"Maybe you could take care of Sensei while I bring in dinner for us to all eat at the table." Morro said grinning up at the pair.

"Are you sure you can handle that, Morro?" (Y/N) questioned. Sure the fire was out but could little Morro be trusted with handling hot food?

"I can do it!" Morro announced happily. "Besides Sensei needs you to take care of him." Morro pointed out to her.

"N-no I-I'm f-fine-e." Wu began to stutter making him seem a lot worse. "Wu go sit down before you pass out a scare Morro, Morro go make Wu some tea and I'll finish bringing in the fish." (Y/N) ordered.

Morro and a still very red-faced Wu headed back inside. Wu was still burning from embarrassment as he took his set at the table while Morro went to make tea.

(Y/N) came in a moment later sliding a plate of fish and a slice of bread in front of Wu before taking set next to him.

(Y/N) was about to take Wu's temperature once more when a knocking came from the front gate of the temple.

"I'll get it." (Y/N) insisted going to the gate before Wu could object.

(Y/N) opened the temple gate to find a few children and there parents waiting at the gate.

"Oh, hi you must be Morro's mother. How wonderful to finally meet you." The lady at the front of the group said. Before (Y/N) could question the lady. Wu came skidding to a halt beside her and took over the conversation.

"Hello, Students and Students parents." Wu said taking a quick bow. "Hi, Sensei Wu. Hi, Sensei Wu's girlfriend." The students giggled making their parents chuckle at their children's childishness.

"Oh, How wonderful you've finally meet someone." The lady said with a bright smile. "Everyone in the village was sure you were going to die a lonely hermit. How nice I can tell them that isn't the case."

Wu flinched and went a little redder at that remark. (Y/N) noticed Wu flinched slightly even if the small group of four parents and four children did not.

(Y/N) reached over and patted Wu on the head. "Wu is unwell-" (Y/N) was cut off by one of the father's before she could order them to them to leave.

"So you'll take over supervising the children today." The worn out looking man said shoving a dark-haired boy in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N) got the impression that this man was desperate to be away from his child for a while.

"I can babysit, yes." (Y/N) answered slowly. "Great! See you at pick up time, Brad." The father yelled as she started sprinting down the steps.

"Bizarre man." (Y/N) commented watching the man go. The parents said their goodbye's and left. Leaving (Y/N) to watch over them.

(Y/N) looked at the children two girls, two boys. Finn was the spiky dark hair, Sally was the girl with the long hair and Marla was the girl with short hair.

"Morro. Other children are here!" (Y/N) called out to the boy in hopes of alerting him to more of his kind were present.

Morro came running out of the temple. "Am I late for training?" Morro questioned worriedly that he'd upset his Sensei.

"No. Morro we haven't even started yet." Wu informed him. "Um, Morro's mummy. I thought you were watching us today?" Sally asked raising her hand.

"Can I be the flower girl at your and Mr Wu's wedding?" Marla blurted out. Wu went bright red.

Before (Y/N) could even ask what a 'flower girl' or a 'wedding' was Finn cut in. "Morro's Mummy. Mr Wu looks really sick is he going to throw up?" Finn asked worried he was going to be barfed on.

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading. I'm trying to challenge myself and make this a more happy story so don't forget to tell me what you think. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 3 38
CREDIT GOES TO @ccfanwriter THIS IS A COLLABORATION STORY, WE WROTE THIS BOOK TOGETHER. Join the ninja on a whole new adventure outside of Ninjago. A...
5.1K 175 19
Morro x reader After a mysterious figure takes Morro the Ninja are left confused when the figure tried to kill Lloyd's mother in the process. After t...
1.2K 49 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
5.7K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...