DChan87's VLD One-Shots

By DChan87

Exactly what it says on the tin. All of my Voltron: Legendary Defender one-shot fanfics. Please be advised, t... More

For Luck (Kallura)
The Anguished Reunion (Kallura)
Roar (Gen, Keith-centric)
You Are Better Than You Think You Are
Working Up the Courage
Keith's Jacket
A Quiet Rendevous
Jealousy and Sympathy
They Deserved This
The Waltz
Takin' Me Back?
That Helpless Feeling
The Guilt Trip Saloon Cafe
Crossfire
Small Moments and Necessary Distractions
Kiss an Angel Good Morning
Keith's Nightmare
Let's Get It On
Katie's Kiss
The Reunion Kiss
Kiss of the Vampire
Keith's Best Birthday
Rebirth
Respite
Are You Worthy? (Kallura)
Cheers to You and Me (Jidge)
Love At the End of a World (Kallura)
The Troubles Are All the Same (Jidge, background Kallura)
Shudder (Jidge)
Late Nights In (Jidge)
Karaoke Confessions
You Came Back
Checking Them Out
The Dress (Kallura smut)

Untitled Kallura and Shadam Drabble

123 1 1
By DChan87

Note: This was written BEFORE we found out Adam died.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keith lowered his head and turned to look at Allura sitting off by herself... again. He was so focused on her that he didn't see Shiro coming up to sit next to him.

"It's Allura, isn't it?"

Startled at first, Keith gently turned to look at his mentor. "How'd you know?"

Shiro just lightly chuckled. "I've seen that face before. You love her, don't you?"

Stroking his scar, Keith sheepishly turned away. "Yeah, I think I do. By the way... what are you going to do when you see Adam again?"

Now it was Shiro's turn to look away. "I don't know. I'm not sure he even wants to talk to me again."

"That's not true," said Keith. Surprised, Shiro looked up at Keith. "He still loves you. You think I didn't talk to him?"

Shiro remained bewildered, but smiled. "Thanks, Keith. Now, go tell Allura how you feel about her before it's too late."

Without a word, Keith scrambled to his feet to talk to Allura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
17K 1.5K 28
[2018 klancemas] I know that technically this is a drawing prompt thing but I love oneshots so I'm going to do my best to write a few for klancemas...
146K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
4.6K 39 14
These are Voltron Oneshots! Requests Are: [Open] [Please Read the Request Page before Requesting] {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind...