𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

By glorifiedoverthinker

The two meet at an airport on the same flight sitting be each other. They get to know each other as they sit... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
One shot
36
One shot
One shot
37
One shot
38
Imagines
Saved
Falling for him
Worst of u
Imagine
Prt 2 of imagine
Imagine
Podcast
Smut...
Give me suggestions:)
Smut prt 2 ;)
Smut prt3
Im alive

One shot

461 6 0
By glorifiedoverthinker

This is just a one shot to post bc I'm bored and I will continue the rest of the story tm
. In this one shot they haven't even met yet so.

It's shall begin

I was with my friend Corinna. I've known her for some time now. We are best friends. Today she wanted me to meet all of her friends. I'm not gonna lie, I'm so nervous.

"Holly, lets go before we are late." Corinna yells.

"Okay, I'll be down in a sec." I tell back.

We get in the car and drive to some guy named David's house.

At the party

"Hi, Corinna!" David says as he opens the door.

"Oh and you much be holly." He says

"Yeah" I say back
"It's nice to meet you." I say

"Yeah same here."

I was partying pretty much all night hanging with the boys. I stumble across Todd. He was really sweet.
In the corner of my eye I can see David staring at me. I felt weird. Was he jealous? No. He can't be.
"So can I have your number?"todd ask.
"Yeah, of course." I say and as I hand him my phone David comes up and grabs me and pulls me away.
"Trust me He is not for you." He says
"What, you can't control who I'm with."I say

"Just follow me and you'll understand." He says

We get out to the roof and he sits me down.
"Trust me, he hooks up with girls and just leaves them, or cheats on them, or even worse. Just please don't. I can't see that happening to you."

"Okay sorry. I didn't know you'd get mad." I say
"I'm not mad it's just that I don't won't you getting your feelings hurt over some guy. Who doesn't deserve you."David says leaning into me and stares me in the eyes.
He finally kisses me longingly.

What a night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...
82.3K 1.3K 23
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?" 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
31.8K 254 30
When Paisley Gonzalez moves to LA with her best friend, she meets Jeff Wittek. What will happen between them?
719K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...