asano gakushu turn to a girl...

Per hani-dew

note: the cover not mine.( If you the one that own this drawing I hope you don't mind I using it. Thanks. ... Més

How this start...
tranfer time....
first though went meet E class
P.E time
memory of happiness
Delinquents and Savior
Paintball
Meeting my bodyguard
A day out with friends
Revenge of a traitor
Plans...
A ruin hope
The game end
Just an author note
The Watcher
Happiness and Sadness
Game of sympathy
Short story: back to school
Clue
Deep
A/N
Detective Game
The Peace Before The Storm

Plans Out

241 12 4
Per hani-dew

  "What do you want Iris?" ask the lady. She have long straight strawberry-blonde hair that reach her middle back. Her hair be tied as low pony tail. She wear a long gentle blue dress with a black trousers. She also wear an greyish_brown coat outside her gentle blue dress.

  "Oh, nothing really, Mrs. Asano" said Iris. She wear black shinning dress. Her her be tied as high pony tail." But this will interest you "she said. Handing a black document. Mrs. Asano open it, reading it carefully. Her eyes when wide reading the information. She then gritted her teeth. After finish reading, ahe closed it making a loud 'tud' sound. She look toward Iris with sharp eyes. Iris give her a 'virtously' smile while her eyes shining with devilry.

  "What is this suppose to mean?!" ask Mrs. Asano angerly, losting the little patience her have. So you can said Asano chan impatience and angry behaviour came from her mother.

  "Oh, you can guess what it is, don't you?" Iris said playfully.

  "I done talking to you" she said standing from the red blood sofa and walk out from the room and far from that demon.

  When, she have go far from there. She take out here phone. Unlock it. She start search for people number inside it. She then find the number her want.
'Mitsuho Eri'

Meanwhile..

  The aura around the dark room is dull and heavy. After, what Lucan said and some weak punch from the yellow octopus.
No one ever dare to open their mouth.

  "Kring...kring," a phone ringing can be hear. Lucan take out he phone. He look at the caller name. He eyes when wide of suprises. He suddenly felt he troat dry. He gulp.

  'There no way out'. He pick up the call.

  "Ye-yes" students and teachers look at he suprisely. A man that came to their class with high intelligence and businesses manners now shutters. 'The caller must be someone powerfull' they all thought.

  "Lucan we need to talk"

  "What is it, Mrs. ?"

  "About Asano kun" Mrs. Asano stop making Lucan breath heavily. "... or I should said Asano chan"

  "How do you know?"

  "I meet Iris. There something strange happening. Where are you?"

  "Don't know. We been keep at a room in the hotel."

  "Do you remember the area,?" ask Mrs. Asano. Lucan look toward he students.

  "Who the area here?"remember

  "Why didn't we ask Ritsu?" They all look toward Itona phone.

  "Ritsu can you help us ?"ask Nagisa.

  "I don't feel like it." she yawns. Right now, there image of her looking at a tv show with sweat and junk food.

  "She been hacked!"

  " This worse"

  "I think I did remember the area a bit" said a student, Mimura. "The area around the hotel room have the same look it just like a mirror"

  "Mirror?" said Lucan confused.

  " Yes, every floor. If you notice. It just like they hiding something."

  'Hiding something ? ' Lucan remember the walk they had.'The floor don't got number be place at every floor even the lif' Lucan remember the hotel place. It weird when there is no number be used to tell you the floor. 'If I not mistaken they just use worker to help the guest go to their room' Lucan remember when the first time he come here to have a meeting there will have a worker in the lif. You just tell them and they will do it. 'But there no worker when we come and the hotel is unbelievely sillent.' Lucan deep in thought. He eyes then widen slightly. 'Damn it! It a trap'

  Baammm! The sound of something explode can be here.

  "What happen?" ask a student panic. Everyone there start to panic. Lucan look around the no window there but there is a small window near the ceiling. Lucan thing for a plan.

  "Hey, Korosensei!" he call. Making Korosensei look at him. "Can you help ?" he ask .

  "Sure" Korosensei come in flash. Lucan took out a mirror. "I think you understand what to do?" Korosensei nod. He take the mirror and put it outside so Lucan can see the condition outside.

  "Go a bit to the up"Korosensei followed it. There are the building images there. He look at it.

  "So it true."

  Korosensei pull down he hand. "What do you think ?" he ask.

  "There is hidden floor" Lucan state. "Remember when Ritsu try to find out Gakushuu location. She said floor 17. But when we go there, there is no room that place Gakushuu. In fact there no room number that Ritsu tell. It turn to be FC(first class) 7. Which mean there is no way normal people can go to floor 17, and if you realised there is no number be place expect the door room."

  " So the hotel floor not actually 53 but.."

  "63"

  "We need to get out from here there is explosion here." Lucan there. "If you see outside the is an explosion there it will kill us in 4 minutes."

  Lucan take out a pin. He use it to open the door. "Let's go" They run out of the room.Following Lucan. He take the stair. He then stop infront of the stair ehite wall.

  "The stair is quite high and the gape between the cieling and the floor is quite big. If you notice it every 5 floor." Lucan said. He start touch the wall. He then found the secret button. The door open.

  They then reach to a quite large hall. The hall were decorated elegantly with gold colour with red blood sofa. There is a long brown table near a large window.

  'The secret room.' Sound of door be closed can be hear. They turn toward the door. It closed.

  "Is it not because of the enemy work. I will thought there ghost here." Lucan said.

Meanwhile...

  Gakushuu look around the secret room. No camera. No guard. No people.' If I not familiar with this situation I will thought this is a haunted place. Especially after the explosion'

  Gakushuu look toward her father. He is looking at a very well paint potret of the hotel owner. Hishino Owari.

  Gakuho turn to he daughter. "We should keep going." Gakushuu nod. Her father look toward the red door at he right. He walk toward it.

Meanwhile..

  "Shhh, there something coming," Lucan said. They keep quiet. Krekk..The door open.

Meanwhile..

  Gakuho open the door.Be meeting by the E class students and teachers. He eyes wide. Then it turn serious.

  "Lucan" they look afraid but then relieve when they realize it Gakuho san.

  "Ah, Mr.Director what you do here?" ask Korosensei.

  Gakushuu then walk to them. Looking at them with blank face.

  "Asano san!"Kayano look happy and hugging the poor girl. "Your save."Gakushuu return the hug half-heart.

  "...." Isogai come to the girl. "Glad you save or I will have a deprission 'cause making the principal's daughter missing." Isogai chuckle weakly. Gakushuu smile a bit.

  "Cough,cough" Gakuho cough a bit. Isogai sweating while Gakushuu give a smirk.

  "Kring,kring" Lucan take out he phone. He glance to Gakuho and Gakuho look unamused. Lucan open the speaker "Hello Mrs. Asano" he call. Lucan get out from the hotel. Now !!" Mrs. Asano said. "The building will explode."  The students and teacher shock.

Meanwhile..

  "You crazy, Iris" state the man angrily. Iris look at the man infront her with a smile.

  "So what?"

  "You will kill everyone here! Including us"

  "I don't care! I will get my revenge no matter what. Even if I death!" the man look shock.

  "Please Iris..Don't do it" The man look at the floor.

  "No way. If you don't want to help me. Go out!!"the woman yell. The man look shock. He leave Iris.

  "I need to tell them" he whisper before running toward the lif.

Skip tone

  The lif be open. The man look shock. " Asano san, Mitsuho san" He turn toward astrawberry-orange hair girl. "Gakushuu?"

  "Hotaku"

  Gakushuu look at the man deadly sending a dark aura. "Why you here? Matsuno" she call.

  "I'm sorry but I need your help. There is bombs be place around the hotel and in 30 mitunes the whole building will explode. Everyone here will dead. So please help me turn off the bombs " the man said bowing to Gakushuu "Asano Gakushuu"

  Gakushuu eyes blink suprisely. The e class members look at her.
She sigh. "We will. But you will pay for your mistake after this." Gakushuu said. Head titls to her right smiling softly. There like an angel smile.

  "Okay" The man said happily.

...

author note

I plan to finish it in this chapter but relieving that it is to long (1436words) I decided to try finish this in next chapter.

Man, school just began for 3 weeks here and I already been bully mentally by some prick! ... and I did cry after a few days. I think I need caunselor. Anyone want to help me? (Please) I think maybe that why I afraid to communicate with outsider. I'm afraid of their impression. (and no I not shy!)

So meet you next time! :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
883K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...