SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 3

26.8K 513 300
By kyy_writes

Author: Guys! May good news and bad news ako para sa inyo! Yung good news ko is pwede ko ma-update 'tong Chapter 3 kahit na may exam kami! Pero, just this day lang and that's the bad news, haha. Okay lang yan at least makaka update ako kahit na may exam kami at sa totoo lang, 1st day ng exam namin ngayon at bukas yung 2nd day namin. Sana magustuhan nyo 'tong chapter na 'to! Let's move on to the story!

~♡TIME SKIP♡~

Y/N'S POV

RING!

My first period of class went by quickly and our teacher is done teaching us lessons. The bell rang and all students went out while I stayed there on my chair to pack up my things when our teacher approached me.

Sir: Y/N?

You: Yes, sir? *bowed*

Sir: I wanted you to have a solo dance later at dance class. *smiles*

I got shocked when my teacher said that. I covered my mouth in disbelief and smiled.

You: R-really sir? Why?

Sir: Well, because I'm your teacher in regular classes and I'm also your coach in dance classes, I observed that you dance really good with your groupmates.

I sighed in relief and bowed to him.

You: Oh, thank you sir. It's no problem.

Sir: Oh! And there's this competition.

C-competition? For what?

Sir: A competition to the "World Of Dance" and our school has been picked to cooperate and participate at the competition so we have to pick maybe a group of students to dance on the stage and to be prepared. We picked you and your groupmates.

I gasped and I'm so freaking happy! I bowed to him and because of excitement, I hugged my teacher.

You: Omo! Thank you sir! Thank you very much for picking me and my group!

He hugged me back and pulled away. He holds my shoulders and said.

Sir: No problem, Y/N. And it's been maybe 4-5 years since you were a trainee here in the campus, right?

I nodded and smiled.

Sir: So we decided to give you a chance to fight for our school, Y/N. I need you and your groupmates to be prepared and your dance should be perfect and gorgeous as always! Understood?

I nodded my head several times because of how happy I am.

Sir: And you have a special number, okay?

You: What, sir?

Sir: *smiles* After you and your groupmates dance, you will have your solo stage so you need to practice some dances that you wanted to perform.

You: Oh, okay sure!

Sir: Are you sure you're ready?

You: Yes sir! I will tell my groupmates later!

Sir: Good, thank you for agreeing with this.

You: No problem, sir. This is actually my dream!

He smiled and then left. I quickly fixed my things and hurried over to the cafèteria to tell my unnies the good news. I entered the cafè and I saw them sitting at a table and they waved at me. I waved happily to them and ran to them because I was so excited to tell them about this when I tripped into someone's foot, blocking my way.

Lisa: Oh, sorry! Again! Hahaha!

I looked up at her and glared. My unnies went up to me and helped me. To be honest, my knee hurts plus I'm carrying a heavy bag that makes my knee hurt a lot more.

Jennie: What the fuck, Lisa? Haven't you caused enough for Y/N? You fucking threw a coffee on Jisoo's shirt and now you're gonna try to break Y/N's damn legs? What the hell is really wrong with you, huh? Is it because my sister replaced you?

Lisa's smile faded away and turned into a sad one. I don't fucking care and she deserves to get hurt. After what she did to Jisoo unnie and now she's gonna make me not to walk?

You: Unnie, that's enough. I'm fine.

I strictly said.

Jennie: No, you're not fine, Y/N. She can't just do that to you. You didn't even do anything wrong.

I sighed and just let her do what she wants. Besides, she's my older sister. I know I'm not the one who can stop her from doing her thing.

Rosè: Step back, Y/N and Jennie. I'll handle this.

Rosè unnie looks really mad and she came infront Lisa facing her really close like she's gonna kill her.

Rosè: Remember this, Lisa. It's not our fault if you got replaced and got dumped. It doesn't matter if you're a slut or not but for us, you are! And if you dared to hurt Y/N again? I'll make your life miserable like you've never imagined! Do you understand that, huh?

Jisoo unnie went to Rosè and placed her hand to Rosè unnie's shoulder. She said to stop and to just not talk to her. Later on, everyone at the cafè is looking at us and has been watching us the whole time.

Jisoo: Okay, that's enough girls! Don't start a fight or something, alright?

Then I heard some girls, whispering.

Girl 1: Omo! Miss Rosè and Miss Lisa are fighting?
Girl 2: What? Really? Why would they?
Girl 1: We don't know. We saw them talking just now and Rosè looked really mad at Lisa...
Girl 3: Omg! I hope they'll be friends...

Rosè unnie seemed to hear it because she suddenly spoke.

Rosè: No fucking way! We will never be friends EVER. AGAIN!

Girl 4: OMG! Again? So that means they're friends before?
Girl 5: What's going on between them?
Girl 6: I guess it's only a misunderstanding...

Jisoo: Hey. Mind your own business, girls.

Girl 7: Okay! We're so sorry, Miss Jisoo...

Jisoo: *smiles* It's alright.

Girl 8: Guys, haven't you heard it? Lisa has been a member of BLACKPINK before but she got replaced by Miss Y/N because she betrayed them?

Girl 9: Oh! You're right! It's because Lisa is doing something behind their back! She didn't want to be with the group anymore because she likes to be with Red Velvet more than them!

Girl 10: Plus, she hangs out with them more than her members!

Lisa: Can you please shut the hell up and continue what you're doing?!

Girls: Y-yes, Miss Lisa...

They all looked away and I got nervous and scared because gossips, rumors and issues about us will spread all over the campus once again.I mean, this rumor is about Lisa being replaced by me and her betrayal thing before but, it's been a long time now and it's gonna start once again.

I sighed to myself and scratched the back of my neck because of nervousness.

Jennie: Hey, are you alright?

You: H-huh? Yes unnie! I'm totally fine!

Jennie: You sure? You look pale, Y/N. Don't lie to me.

You: No...I...don't...

I was spinning around a little bit and hold onto Jennie unnie's arms trying to control myself. I feel like I was about to faint.

You: U-unnie...I-I...

Jennie: Y/N? Y/N, are you okay? Y/N!

My head hurts and I closed my eyes a little bit and touched my forhead. I was slowly fainting because I can feel like I've been bumping into someone's arm. But Jennie unnie kept holding me and wrapped her arm around my waist so she can hold me tight, preventing me to fall down.

Jennie: Rosè! Rosè, I need your help! Jisoo unnie! Come here now!

Jennie unnie called the others and I opened my eyes. I cannot see anything like hell! I just can feel like my eyes are all blurry and tired but I end up falling onto someone's arms and that's when everything went black.

Jungkook's POV

Me and my hyungs saw the whole scene that Rosè and Lisa fought. Girls started to gossip about them. I scanned the whole place and I saw Y/N like she was about to faint. Her eyes are closed and she's been twirling and spinning around like her head hurts. She's starting to worry me.

You: Hyung, is Y/N alright?

Jin: I don't know...she looks so pale and sick...we need to help her!

Author: Jinkook shipper ako! Share ko lang, baket?

Without thinking twice, I said yes and Y/N was about to fall to the ground so I went fast to her and catched her just in time before her back touches the ground. Jennie noona gasped when she didn't expect that.

Jennie: Jungkook! Luckily you catched her, thank god! Can you please carry her and bring her to the nurse's office? We'll catch up in a little bit because we need to fix some things here.

I smiled and nodded.

You: Sure, you can trust me.

Jennie: Thanks, Jungkook! Please take care of her and look after my sister! If something bad happened, please call me or the other girls, alright?

You: Okay, noona~

Jennie: Thank you so much!

She hugged me and I just leaned in to give her a sign that I hugged her back too because I was already carrying her sister. I looked at Y/N and she looks so beautiful. I brought her to the nurse's office and gently laid her down on the bed. The nurse quickly checks her out and I waited outside. Few minutes later, she came out.

You: How is she?

Nurse: She is fine. She just needs to rest and try not to get her stressed or tired because her body is too weak to handle heavy breathes and she has an asthma.

You: Oh, alright...Thank you, miss.

Nurse: Okay, you can come in now.

We bowed at each other and I went inside Y/N's room. I sat at the chair beside her bed and held her hand. I don't know what I'm doing that I just suddenly leaned in to her face and kissed her forhead.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Author: Chapter 3 is done! Be ready for Chapter 4 'cause there will be already kissing scenes so if you're not comfortable with it, don't read it :) Just giving you a warning 'cause I might post an 18+ here.

Tagalog na nga lang, pota.

May tanong ako, meron ba dyan sa inyo na kahit mga 12 years old pababa ay hindi sya inosente? What I mean is, inosente pagdating sa mga perverts and adult stuff, you know what I mean. But it doesn't matter. Ang alam ko kasi pagdating ng age 13, teenager kana so, I guess pwede naman na siguro, diba? Yes, okay.

Pero I hope you liked and enjoyed this FF! Wag na wag kayo magsasawang basahin 'to kasi napakarami pang mangyayari dito kaya, sana continue supporting me and send love!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.1K 15
Y/N is one of the most well behaved students at her school, whereas Jeon Jungkook is the exact opposite. With their contrasting personalities and sta...
299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
3K 94 18
Jungkook, the most popular guy in school, he likes you and gets possessive over you, but someone tries to come between you Top ranks: #50 Jungkookff...
12.1K 295 25
A young girl who is in her 20s fall in love with her college's heartthrob. A love story of college students.