I Can't Be Your Luna, I'm a B...

By aisyas

Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 14

19.4K 746 48
By aisyas

Okay...this chapter is late. Sorry :(
Also things escalate quickly in this chapter, not relationship wise but, yeah...you'll see what I mean.
I enjoy writing this story but feel like I might be moving too slow. Thoughts? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had work to do but I didn’t want to leave her. I didn’t see any visible marks left on her so I assumed she was just sleeping now. I watched her as she started to stir and look around the room before she quickly shot up.

 “Why did you bring me here?! Why didn’t you just let me go home?! You said I can come and go as I please!” Who knew she could be this angry when she first woke up.

“I told you that you couldn’t go home.” She had gotten out of bed now to yell even more at me. “So hopefully you learned your lesson. You aren’t getting off my land without me knowing.”

She glared at me and I smirked back at her. What she did next I didn’t expect. She closed the distance between us before she slapped me across the face. “I can do what I want! You don’t own me!”

I roared in anger and she quickly ran out of the room. I followed after her and caught her before she could make it to the stairs. I dragged her by her arm back to the room and locked the door before grabbing her by the neck when she tried to run from me.

“Do you want to go home?” She didn’t answer me. She just kept sobbing. “Do you want to go home?!” I yelled at her.

“Yes!” She finally managed to yell back to me.

I pulled her neck to the right and bit her at the base. She whimpered at first before she relaxed in my arms, needing my support to keep her standing.

Finally I retracted my mouth and laid her on the bed. What the hell did I do? A piercing scream scattered my thoughts as I watched Cassie writhe in pain on the bed.

*****

My mom lied. This pain was worse than my puberty was. When V first bit me I felt completely at ease and relaxed, that all changed when he placed me on the bed. The pain shot through my body in an instant making me squirm to try and find relief and I knew the only way it would come. But where was V?

“V.” My voice came out hoarse and I tried to conceal the pain in my voice. When another wave of pain hit me I screamed for him. “V! Please!”

Another man came into my line of sight. He was much older with rimless glasses and grey hair at his temples. “Cassie I’m Dr. Billings. I’m here to help the pain.”

“No, no! I need V. Where’s V?” He looked over his shoulder and looked back at me saddened. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine when you wake up.”

He took out a needle and injected it into my arm as I could only watch, the pain making me have no control over my body. After he pulled the needle out he got up and watched as I slowly stopped twisting in pain and close my eyes to sleep.

*********************

As I woke up I groaned. My shoulders were tense, while my body ached slightly. I looked around the unfamiliar room before slamming my head back on the pillow.

“You’re awake. How do you feel?” I looked in the direction I heard the voice and saw the older male with glasses. “Who are you?”

He slightly chuckled before he stopped at the foot of the bed. “You must not remember from last night. I’m Dr. Billings. I had to put you to sleep last night.”

I thought about what he said when it all came back to me. I quickly touched the left side of my neck until I felt it. He marked me and wouldn’t help ease the pain. My anger was interrupted by Dr. Billings smell.

“You’re human.” It wasn’t a question. I somehow knew without a doubt. When did my senses heighten?

“Yes I am. The only one allowed in the pack house which can be a problem when I need help. But I do have a young wolf who is my apprentice at the moment. That really helps things along now.” He smiled at me and I just nodded.

“How did you get me to sleep?”

“Oh yes. It took a while but I finally developed a tranquilizer that your bodies can’t metabolize as rapidly. It will come in handy when you go through your heat.” He cleared his throat, obviously uncomfortable with the conversation.

“He never plans on mating me. Does he?” The doctor didn’t say anything and I got up from the bed. “You should really rest.”

“I just want to rest in my own bed. Okay?” He nodded as I walked out of the room. Where the hell was I? Thankfully Brett was making his way towards me.

“Lost?”

“Very.” He just smiled as he started to walk back down the hall he just came from. I followed in silence until we made it to the foyer.

“Is there any more work for us to do?” He shook his head and I knew it was a lie. There was no way he finished all of that paperwork in a day. “None for you. We’re under strict orders.”

Of course. We walked to a room and Brett stopped and motioned to the door with his arm. “Here you are.” I looked at the door before looking back at him.

“Your room.” I opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it, thinking better of it. I wasn’t going to punish Brett for something he didn’t do. “Fine. Tell your cousin I want to speak to him.”

He nodded and walked back down the hall. I opened the door and walked into a grey room with a dark purple accent wall. The bed was all white with purple accent pillows. I sat on the bed and sighed.

I just don’t understand V. He asked me what I wanted but what does he want? He sure is sending me mixed signals.

“What?” I looked up at an indifferent V. He honestly didn’t care.

“Why?” Was all I asked.  It’s all I wanted to know at the moment.

“You wanted to go home.” He shrugged his shoulders as if it was no big deal pissing me off more than I already was.

“Because I wanted to go home. You marked me and left me to suffer because I wanted to go home! Is that why you kicked me out of the room?!” He didn’t say anything. He didn’t even move. He just kept staring at me.

“Answer me damn it!” He still didn’t answer me.

I went to slap him but he caught my arm. It was then that I understood why. Why he marked me, why he hasn’t and won’t mate me, and also why we were going to Europe.

 “I was hoping you learned your less from last time.” He let go of my hand and everything went away.

“When are we going to Europe?” He tilted his head sideways as he stared at me. “I didn’t say anything about Europe.”

Did I imagine it all? I vividly heard him saying that we were going to go to Europe since he had to meet his dad.

“We are going to Europe. Next week. I have to see my dad and I’m sure you’ll want to go see your family as well.” So I didn’t imagine it.

I sat there thinking about what I heard until V cleared his throat to get my attention. “Who told you about Europe?”

“You.” He looked at me like I grew a third eye before he shook his head. “No I didn’t. I would have remembered.”

“No you did. You said that were going to Europe to meet your dad and that you marked me so that Mason knew that I was yours, and that you wouldn’t mate me because-“

“Where did you hear this?” He seemed to be trying to contain himself. If he didn’t say it then how did I hear it?

I looked at my hand before I slowly walked back towards V. He watched me cautiously, worried about what I would do. I reached my hand out for his and heard his voice again but he wasn’t speaking. I heard him in my head. I quickly pulled my hand away and walked back to the bed.

“What’s wrong?” V sounded genuinely worried but I couldn’t tell him. Not yet at least. “Nothing. I’m just really sore and tired still from yesterday.”

I felt V’s chest pressed against my back making me lose the ability to breath. He swept my hair to the right side before I felt his breath on my mark.

“I’m sorry.” It was so low I wasn’t sure he actually apologized until I felt his lips press against the mark. I felt my knees go weak before V held me up around my waist.

As soon as I could stand by myself he let go and left out of the room. That was weird and we didn’t talk about what I wanted to, but I can’t believe I can hear V’s thoughts. Is that something that mates can do? But it shouldn’t work since I haven’t marked him and we weren’t even mated yet.

Whatever the reason, it helped me understand V more. Without his mark, even as his mate, I was fair game for any male. It explains why he feels territorial when I mention Mason. As for the mating, he wanted to wait until I was older. Maybe he isn’t that bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
580 36 18
"You are such a fucking whore!" His hand slapped my face sending me flying to the ground. He spit on me as I lifted my head, my wrists still bound In...
601K 16.8K 55
Being mated to the future alpha isn't a breeze, especially for Cassandra. Wanna know why? Because he's a flat out cocky, egotistical, hot, demanding...
474K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...