Their Guardian Angel | One Di...

By analfunlarry

When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel... More

Copyright Statement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Harry
Chapter 23 - Liam
Chapter 24 - Louis
Chapter 25 - Zayn
Chapter 26 - Niall
Chapter 27 - Louis
Chapter 28 - Niall
Chapter 29 - Liam
Chapter 30 - Harry
Chapter 31 - Zayn

Chapter 18

12.4K 268 17
By analfunlarry

I look around for Liam. I need to be there with him. I think he'll be the first to figure out who the boys really are. If not, they have no hope at all. I walk past the bathroom. I hear Harry's deep voice talking to Louis. I walk in knowing I'm in my Angel form.

I quickly change so they can't see me at all. I listen onto their conversation.

"Harry, can I get your autograph?" Louis asks take out a piece of paper and pen.

"Why?" Harry asks a bit shocked.

"Well, I've heard you sing a bit, and I know you're gonna get famous one day. I want to make sure I get an autograph now incase I never get to see you again," Louis says.

Harry chuckles and signs the paper. I smile at my boys. The first part of their friendship. I leave them to their weird duties in the toilet and run backstage. I find Liam nervously looking on the stage. I touch his arm. He jumps and looks down at me with his baby brown eyes. He still has the same eyes he did when I first saw him in the hospital.

"Calm Liam. You'll get in, you did last time," I smile.

He lets out a nervous breath in response. We walk out onto the stage. I see my father again. He looks pretty...neutral. He never shows his emotions. He says hi to Liam again. I know he remembers him, how could you not remember Liam? He lives a huge impact in your life.

Liam starts to sing Cry Me A River. I just listen to his matured voice sing. It's different this time since he's grown more. I see my father crack a smile from Liam's voice. Liam finishes.

I don't pay much attention to what's happening. I turn my head towards the back of the stage. Harry is staring at me with wide eyes. I gulp and rush off before Liam notices I'm gone. I run over to Harry and pull him deep into the back of the stage.

"Liam?! Liam is one of them!?" Harry whisper-shouts.

"Maybe," I say looking down.

"IT IS!" He jumps up and down excitedly.

"Shut up! Don't tell him! They need to figure it out himself. I gotta go. I'll see you in a few for your audition," I reply to his excitedness.

He pouts but nods. I run out looking for Liam. I find him hugging his family happily, but he has a hint of sadness. I hate you so much right now Harry. I change into a 16 year old and run up to Liam. I jump onto his back making him grunt.

"You did great LiLi!" I squeal.

I hear everyone chuckle. They didn't question where I was or where I came from. They're used to me just popping up out of nowhere. We start to leave with me and Liam trailing behind.

"Where did you go?" he asks with a frown.

I stop walking and gulp. I can't lie. I'll turn red no matter if I'm in human form or not.

"B-Barry caught me on stage with you. I um, had to talk to him about it," I say.

He nods and gives me a hug. I really can't wait until they find out who they are. I hate keeping secrets from them. Liam says goodbye and walks to his car with his family. I sigh and walk back inside. Harry's audition is next.

I walk past a person and change into my 13 year old state. I rub my eyes in frustration. I know every bad thing that will happen, but they say it's a prediction. I doubt it would be a prediction though.

I want to protect the boys. I don't want disappoint them at all or hurt them. I gulp and cringe at the thought of them getting hurt.

"Katie! there you are, I'm on in 10 minutes," Harry says pulling me away from my thoughts.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE! If you've read the message I've sent to my fans then you know why. But Here's an update! :) 2 more chapters until the boys meet! :D Oh and I'm sorry for the shortness. I'm having some writers block for this story but once I'm done with Harry and Louis' stuff, things will get...intresting... :) Sorry to disappoint on the chapter though! :/

Liam's full audition on the side :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
138K 6.2K 26
Everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming. Niall Horan had his secrets and his demons that he covered with a smile. He never let it s...
111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...