Royalty I K.SJ [SLOW UPDATES]

De smoljagiya

"You are my soulmate, my one true love. You will be my queen." - Prince Kim Seokjin *BTS Seokjin x Reader {Pe... Mai multe

Disclaimer
Preface
One: La Princesse
Two: Emissaire Royal
Three: Voyager ร  l'extrรชme Orient
Four: Goryeo (๊ณ ๋ ค)
Six: Ilgob Wangja (์ผ๊ณฑ ์™•์ž)
Seven: Cheosnun-e Banhaneun Salang (์ฒซ๋ˆˆ์— ๋ฐ˜ํ•˜๋Š” ์‚ฌ๋ž‘)
Eight: Salang-Ui Jeonjaeng (์‚ฌ๋ž‘์˜ ์ „์Ÿ)
Nine: Aleumdaun Kkoch (์•„๋ฆ„๋‹ค์šด ๊ฝƒ)
Ten: Yoggu (์š•๊ตฌ)
Eleven: Mid-eum (๋ฏฟ์Œ)
Twelve: Domang Chida (๋„๋ง ์น˜๋‹ค)

Five: Daejeon (๋Œ€์ „)

519 25 3
De smoljagiya

You were sitting in the bumpy carriage, being jostled around for the final time as your party came closer and closer to the Goryean palace.

You barely noticed while you were jarred and jerked around on your seat to the curves of the dirt road as your nerves were buzzing overtime. Anxiety was currently gripping you tightly, making you think you might faint or throw up. But you fought the feeling with all your strength. You needed to be strong, to not show your fear.

Taking a deep breath, you attempted to sill your rapidly beating heart.

Your thoughts immediately went to the imaged from your dream last night. The single dark figure, surrounded by a white glowing hue, radiating divinity and adoration. A familiar heat crawled across your skin once again, sedating every nerve in your body as the comforting feeling of love enveloped you once more and lulled your body into calmness.

A loud knock rang on the door frame of your carriage, making you jump and squeal slightly. You reached over to the window to sweep back the thick fabric curtain, seeing Michault trotting his horse alongside the wagon.

"Are you alright, Princess?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, sorry," you breathed, "Just deep in thought."

He nodded in understanding, "We are coming up on Gaegyeong and the royal palace."

Your eyes widened, "Already?! We haven't even been on the road that long!"

"Princess, we've been traveling since before dawn and its well past mid-day now," he replied slowly.

It hadn't even felt that long to you; maybe merely an hour.

"Oh," you said softly as worry began to hit you once again.

"You are going to be fine," Michault said quietly, reassuring you as a friend, "I know you are worried, but there will be time for you to prepare to see the Emperor and get acclimated to your new surroundings."

"That's good," you sighed with a nod.

"And also..." Michault paused.

"What?"

"You get to bathe," he scrunched up his nose, "You're kinda gross."

You gasp in offence, quickly swinging the curtain back over the window to block out the rude man.

"Hey," he chuckled and knocked on the door frame again, "I was just kidding."

"Go away!" you huffed.

"Fine," he laughed, "I'll see you soon anyway."

You continued to sulk, but it only lasted minutes before there was another knock at your window.

"I said leave me alone!" you shouted to who you assumed was Michault coming back to taunt you further.

"Excuse me, majesty?" came a voice that was definitely not Michault's.

You quickly scrambled over to the window, throwing the curtain to see your offended uncle.

"I am so sorry, uncle," you apologized, "I thought you were someone else."

He chuckled and smiled, "That is alright, Princess. I knew you wouldn't talk to your dear uncle that way."

You smiled back.

"I wanted to tell you we are entering the village perimeter of the palace. Open the curtains fully so you can see," he told you.

You gasped, flinging the drapes open quickly and practically hanging from one of the windows to see the royal city. Audric merely shook his head in amusement before trotting his horse up to the front of the company.

Before you was a tall, expansive wooden wall, which you assumed encased the royal city. The top was speckled with guard towers and you saw archers paying close attention to your incoming entourage.

The road you were traveling along was leading directly toward a sizeable set of gated doors surrounded by several armor-clad guards wielding menacing spears and swords. You felt your carriage come to a halt as the front of the party arrived at the tall entryway. Leaning out your window a bit further, you watched as your uncle addressed a particular sentry in Goryean language and handed them a scroll.

The man listened attentively as your uncle spoke before unrolling the scroll and reading its contents. He looked up to another soldier to his right, giving him a curt nod. The second guard gave a sharp shout and the next thing you heard was booming crack of the city gates being opened to allow your party entry.

Your heart beat quickened with anticipation as the large doors opened slowly, giving you a view of the city within. As the men, horses, and wagons lurched forward, you were barely able to keep the giddy squeal inside your throat. It was time for your to be professional, but you were just too excited.

As your carriage passed through the city opening, you noticed the guards looking curiously at you through the window opening. Some murmured to each other, others grinned and elbowed the soldiers next to them playfully.

"Show respect to the Princess (Y/N)! The Princess of France!" you heard Michault's voice announce loudly from the front of your carriage in Goryean.

The men formerly smiling began to gasp and dropped their bodies into a deep bow, reverent to your presence.

Once into the city, you were completely overwhelmed by the crowd that had gathered to view your arrival to the palace.

Rows of citizens lined the sides of the road your carriage was following. Unlike the boisterous crowds you were used to back home, this gathering was rather docile. The citizens whispered and bowed deeply as you passed by, you smiled and bowed your head back in return. The hordes lined your entire journey from the gates to the large, but not as massive, second wall surrounding the imperial palace.

This gateway opened immediately to grant you passage into the royal courtyard. Your eyes widen and mouth dropped at the sight of the large, exquisite palace. The unique architectural style was something you have never before witnessed. Although you did not expect the building to look exactly like your own home in Paris, you didn't expect it to be so drastically different.

The large courtyard was covered in square-shaped, polished tan stones mosaicked in the ground. The lined field lead toward a similarly laden double stairway to a raised platform, on top of which, the palace sat. The center of the royal building was a two level structure with long single story wings that extended to each side. The roof top was formed in a striking pagoda style and colored black while the wooden building laying underneath were painted in the most flamboyant style. Deep reds, attractive turquoise, and royal blues along with exuberant detailing and carvings on all the woodwork.

The palace itself was the most beautiful place you had ever seen.

Your carriage pulled to a stop before Michault rushed to your door and pulled it open. Taking a deep breath, you took his hand and eased yourself out of the wagon, stepping onto the stone ground.

"We wait here until the royal guard fetches comes to take you to your temporary rooms," he whispered as you practically shook in excitement next to him.

He glanced over at you when you did not answer, grinning once he saw you wide eyes taking in the astonishing sight before you.

"Do you like the palace, Princess?" he chuckled.

"It's... beautiful," you breathed back.

He smiled at your answer before straightening his posture as your uncle walked over to your opposite side.

"You're here," he whispered in your ear.

You turned to him with a beaming smile that practically spread across your entire face. He laughed lightly before the sounds of more doors opening brought your attention back to the center building of the palace.

Several soldiers exited the main palace doors and marched down the staircase toward you. These guards were dressed more formally in leather vests set with glimmering silver inlays and silver helmets fitted with sleek black pompadours.

They stopped abruptly before you and gave a deep bow, to which you returned.

The man is the center of the company, who was clearly the Commander although he looked rather young for such an official status, turned to address your uncle with a stoic face.

"Duc Audric, we are pleased to have you back in our palace," he spoke in a strong voice and hardened face before turning to you, "And Princess, it is an honor for you to travel all this way to visit our grand palace. I am Commander Minsuk sent on behalf of Emperor Kim. The Emperor is greatly looking forward to meeting you and has provided you with the palaces' nicest rooms while you are our guest here in the royal city. I will assist you personally to your quarters to prepare for your audience with Emperor Kim."

The commander gave your uncle a brief bow before motioning for him to follow his guards. Your uncle turned to you with a quick wink before the soldiers lead him toward the left-hand wing of the palace.

Commander Minsuk then turned to you, clicking his heels as he rotated around and began striding back toward the main palace doors. Michault discretely nudged you as he followed one step behind, silently nudging you to go faster while you were still distracted gawking at the vast building.

You picked up your pace as you crossed the stone terrain, climbing the stairways as gracefully as possible before following the Commander through the door being held open by another guard. Once inside the palace, your amazement enhanced threefold.

The inside was even more elaborate than the outside. The wooden walls and décor were painted in the same bright fashion as the outside with reds, turquoise, and blues. Many features were also outlined in polished gold. Above you were high-rise ceilings ornamented with intricate coffers and a heavily bracketed roofline.

An unbelievably comfortable feeling encompassed you. The entire space was open, airy, and fresh. You noticed the air in the building also smelt clean and crisp, unlike the musky, damp air you were used to breathing inside the castles back home.

"Woah..." you whispered as you tried to take in the entire room, oblivious to the fact your professionalism was going out the window.

"Princess, your room is this way," a gruff voice pulled you out of your distraction.

You snapped your head over to Commander Minsuk who was giving you a curious look. Realizing how odd you must seem, you quickly shuffled over to him as he began leading you down a long hallway. There were several servants shuffling through the corridor and you noticed doors evenly placed throughout the hall, making you assume these were residential chambers.

Eventually, after you were convinced you had walked a mile though the enormous building, the Commander stopped and opened a door for you. You slowly entered what you assumed were your living quarters while in Goryeo and became surprised by the interior.

The chamber was made up of several small rooms separated by walls. You were currently standing in a sitting room with a hand carved table setting in the middle and sitting rungs on each side. There was a tea room to your right with shiny bright red tables already equipped with several tea cups and to your left was visibly the bedroom with a simple tan sheeted pad for you to sleep on. The same relaxing color pattern flowed through each of the rooms as the walls were smooth and cream colored, accented in red paint and beige wood accent structures. It was all very beautiful and calming.

"There are servants waiting in your personal washroom, which is connected to your sleeping room. They will assist you with cleaning up before meeting the Emperor. I will ensure your trunks and belongings are brought in promptly," Commander Minsuk informed you.

You turned around with a smile and gave him a gracious bow.

"Thank you, Commander," you thanked him before gesturing Michault to enter your room.

Your friend took a step forward only to be blocked by the Commander. You gave him a confused look as he shook his head.

"Men are not permitted in women's quarter's, Princess," he said.

"But he is the Captain of my personal guard," you argued.

"There are no exceptions to our rule," the man chastised, "The closest he can get to your room is standing outside the door."

You looked at Michault worriedly. He did not look thrilled, but bent to the Commander's order. Your friend nodded to the superior and stepped back out as the Commander followed.

"We will fetch you when the Emperor is ready for your introduction," was the soldier's last words before closing the door firmly.

You stood there alone for a moment, allowing the fact of where you were to sink in. It still felt so unreal. So unlike home... but in a good way.

Taking one more glance around the sitting room, you strode over to the bedroom and walked inside. You noticed a wide paneled window you could not see before and rushed over to it with excitement.

When you saw the view outside all you could do was gasp. The widow provided a view of the back palace grounds and, unlike the stone-laid front, it was a lush greenspace. There were several pebbled paths along with trees, shrubs, and pergolas spotting the area. You could even see a considerably sized pond further out.

Could this place be hiding any more visual treasures?

"Princess?" a small voice surprised you.

You spun around to see four small women dressed in simple white robes and their black hair pulled into buns. They all seemed timid and nervous while looking at the ground and their hands folded uniformly.

"Yes?" you asked.

"We have a warm bath ready for you. Are you ready to wash?" the furthest on the right asked.

"Oh, of course," you replied.

You followed them into a small side room off your bedroom. A steaming tub topped with delicate light pink petals set in the middle, looking sinfully inviting after the lack of personal hygiene practiced on your long voyage.

The women swiftly began undressing your body, stripping away your soiled dress before assisting you into the bath. You sighed in relief as the hot water enveloped your skin. Taking a deep breath in, you caught a pleasant, yet unfamiliar, scent coming from the water.

"What is that smell?" you asked as two of the women began to scrub your shoulders.

"Lotus flower, majesty," one answered, her head still down.

"It's lovely," you smiled.

You enjoyed the rest of your bath immensely. The women cleaned you from head to toe, delicately, but thoroughly scrubbing and conditioning your hair and skin. Once you were done, they wrapped you in a silk robe and took you to the tea room. You were given a fluffy sitting mat to rest on while another servant brought in fresh tea and exotic fruits for you to eat while your belongings were brought in and stored.

As you happily sipped the warm tea and nibbled on the unique yet delicious produce, one of the servants came into the room with her head down.

"Princess, are you ready to prepare for meeting the Emperor?" she asked quietly.

You nodded, standing up from the floor and following her back into your sleeping room. She gestured down to another sitting mat where you immediately sat. The other three servants then came forward each with different dresses from your wardrobe.

"These are the three dresses I believe would set the best tone with the Emperor," said the woman still standing by you stand.

You were understanding these four women were assigned to you while you were staying in the palace and this woman was the head servant.

Gazing at the options, you thought about them carefully. One royal red, one dark green, and the last navy blue. The final caught your eye as the velvet captured the light.

"The last one," you pointed to the blue dress.

The all nodded and proceeded to slip your robe off and pull on the chosen dress. It gracefully scooped low with a gold thread encrusted hem on your chest and shoulders that exposed your delicate collarbones. The fabric fit snuggly around your upper torso and flowed carelessly from your hips until it hit the ground.

You noticed two of the servants getting out several hair pins and you quickly shook your head.

"I want to leave it down," you said adamantly.

The two looked nervously at the head woman, who gave them a curt nod before she began to bush out your long hair. As it fell down your shoulders and back you felt comfort wash over you. You were confident having your auburn locks on full display. It made you feel as though the Emperor would be taken by your exotic mane.

Your new servants did insisted on painting your lips a bright red and smearing a black goop over your eyelashes. They also patted a peachy powder on the apples of your cheeks.

Once your clothing, hair, and make-up were finalized, the last touch of your ensemble was added. Your gold circlet crown.

You were now a royal ready to meet a royal.

You were ready to meet the Emperor.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

The palace I'm describing is based on Gyeongbokgung Palace.

Google it if you want to see yourself. It's gorgeous.

{Vote & Comment}

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

45.7K 1.4K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! โ•โ•โ•ยฐโˆด,*โ‹…โœฒโ•โ•ใ€–โœฐใ€—โ•โ•โœฒโ‹…*,โˆดยฐโ•โ•โ• BTS just opened a new account ju...
13.9K 663 21
Seokjin X Reader (female) Miss (L/n). The leader of the most High class working and earning mafia gang. She's witty, she's sweet, she's sharp, ambiti...
2K 40 4
" ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
20.2K 796 20
COMPLETED Taehyung x reader A world where one can't see colours until they see their soulmate. A girl who got betrayed by her past soulmate. A guy wh...