Becoming a Hero (bnha x OC)

snowy_writes28 tarafından

Izumina Kimino, Katsuki Bakugou, and Izuku Midoriya were the best of friends when they were young. Izumina wa... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Goodbyes
Chapter 2: Where Did She Go?
Chapter 3: Away From Home
Chapter 4: Away From Home (cont.)
Chapter 5: Coming Home
Chapter 6: Touching Reunions
Chapter 7: Katsuki Bakugou
Chapter 8: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 9: Over the Years
Chapter 10: A Meeting With Fate
Chapter 11: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 12: Helpless
Chapter 13: To Be A Hero
Chapter 14: Communication
Chapter 15: Shape Up
Chapter 16: Grow Yourself
Chapter 17: Are You Ready?!
Chapter 18: Robots Are The Worst
Chapter 19: The Deciding Factor
Chapter 20: As Good As A Father
Chapter 21: The Boy With The Scar
Chapter 22: Introductions
Chapter 23: Test My Quirks, Not My Patience
Chapter 24: The First Test
Chapter 25: Bring On The Tests
Chapter 26: The Results
Chapter 27: Bitter-Sweet
Chapter 28: Friendship At Its Finest
Chapter 29: Wait For Me
Chapter 30: Kacchan, Deku, And Aho
Chapter 31: The Bonds Of 1-A
Chapter 32: Quirky Secrets
Chapter 33: A Pre-Dinner Snack
Chapter 34: Fleur-de-Lis
Chapter 35: If Only A Little
Chapter 36: Trip To USJ
Chapter 37: Growing Tension
Chapter 38: Turning Tides
Chapter 39: Disillusionment
Chapter 40: A Harsh Reality
Chapter 41: Speak
Chapter 42: L'appel Du Vide

Author's Notes

2.8K 41 1
snowy_writes28 tarafından

Update as of 2022:

Hey everybody,

My New Years Resolution is to post new chapters sometime during the first week of every month, so stay tuned and remember to check in regularly! I'll be letting you know on the announcement board under my profile if ever there's a delay. Happy 2022!

~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fanart Submissions:

! Calling All Artists !

Hey guys, with Becoming a Hero getting so much love lately on Wattpad I'm looking for fanart to put in the story's chapter banners. Please send me some art of Izumina or really of anything regarding the fic. I'll be posting all submissions on my Instagram and TikTok accounts with credit and giving shoutouts to everyone who participates. This will also help to motivate me to finish chapters so that I can post all of your lovely art. 😅 Everybody who participates is a winner in this event and will receive shoutouts on all my platforms.

In order to submit your pieces please dm me on Instagram @snowy_writes28 and follow my Wattpad for any announcements.

Thank you,
~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update as of the end of 2021:

Hey kings, queens and in-betweens,

The story Becoming a Hero has a special place in my heart so I wanted to assure you that I will not be putting it on hiatus now or anytime soon. I have had an end goal in mind for this story for a while now and intend to see it through to the very end (whenever that may be).

Thank you for all the reads! I only hope that my writing can flourish under your support and criticism. Feedback is always greatly appreciated so please feel free to communicate your opinions on this story through any of my platforms.

For access to additional content and announcements regarding Becoming a Hero feel free to follow my Wattpad account (where I mainly post story updates), Instagram and/or TikTok @snowy_writes28 for all of them. Please know that every vote, comment, follow, and add to a reading list makes my day. When you guys interact with my story and account it truly reminds me why I love writing, despite the hardships that come with the territory.

I hope you all are staying safe throughout the pandemic and I wish you all good lives. Thank you for taking the time to read this till the end.

All the best,
~ Snowy ❄️ (She/Her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers,

Just so you all know this is my first time writing a fanfic, I'm really into the anime Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia so I thought there's no better place to start than by writing my first fanfic about this amazing show.

Warning: I'm not sure how long I'm going to make this story, also I'm usually very busy with school... so there will probably be sporadic updates.

Any information I decide for this story will be added in (so you all know when the ending of it will be)

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading, and please note my updates may not be edited.

Thanks again

- Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
58.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
4.5K 297 18
𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ⋆₊ ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
21.8K 538 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...