Loving Pranpri โœ”๏ธ(JenLisa Fan...

By jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 21: He's my first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
Chapter 24: Lowkey
NEW STORY
note
Chapter 25: 2gether
Note โค๏ธ
I'm back!

Chapter 5: Naked Live show

3.8K 139 16
By jennielisaKM

Lisa's POV

"She really impressed our teachers and everyone admired her from being intelligent. Even me, I got surprised that she was like that. She amazed everyone" Rose continue telling me what happened to her in School and then our topic leads to Jennie that's why here she is, can't even paused herself from talking about Jennie because she badly wants me to know how amazing she is.

Rose told me that she can't believe Jennie was really an intelligent person. From Jennie and her being classmates for almost two weeks, she told me that she didn't saw any trace from her acts that she was really an intelligent person since Jennie didn't do anything in their room but to sleep all day long. So, it was really new to them to see Jennie doing great in their class these days. She's not sleeping in their class anymore and she's even participating in all class discussions including math which happened to be the most dreaded subject for most of them. But looks like Math is just an easy subject for her because she can answer all the hard math problems that their teacher asked them to solve but for Rose and her classmates it was really hard.

"I think she preferred to change herself now because of you. You're her inspiration yieeeh!" Rose teased me while me? I can't get what she was saying.

"Can you plss stop that crap of yours?" I rolled my eyes to her.

"Oh Lisa, don't deny it anymore. I know you started to text her and your conversation always last long until 2 am. So you prefer late night convos with her huh? I thought flings is not your thing but what happened?" Rose continue to tease me while her eyebrows are wiggling to me. I can't take it anymore so she earned a hit from me.

"Ouch! Why did you hit me? I'm just telling the truth here duuuh!" She exclaimed while massaging the part where I hit her.

"You deserve that! You're so noisy can you plss shut the fuck of your mouth?" I said in a high tone.

"Ok fine but don't deny the fact that you and Jennie are always texting each other all day long. I didn't know you're really good in pick up lines huh?" She giggled.

My whole face gets red upon hearing that. I'm so fucking fuck! Of all people that Jennie will show our conversation, why Rose? Haysst, those word that I'm sending to Jennie was really embarrassing and corny words and now that Rose already knows about this, she will always tease me.

"How..di-did you know about tha-that?" I said stuttering.

"Well, Jennie showed me everything. I even got a copy to my phone since she send me the screenshot of it. Gosh, the pick up lines you send was just a copy paste from Google. Good thing Jennie didn't notice it" Rose said while preventing herself not to laugh but in the end she can't control it anymore and she bursts out in laugh.

Actually, this idea really came from Kai, my cousin. There's a time he saw me texting with Jennie and he gave me a tip to make our conversation a little lively. He told me that a key to get a girls' attention was to used a pick up lines like some corny stuffs but can surely make them laugh. Since I thought his idea was really great so the result , I ended up getting some ideas in Google to make my own pick up line then send it to Jennie.

"I didn't know you have that side, Lisa. I can't believe it!" Rose said while laughing so hard to me. Arrgh, this is so embarrassing.

I'm getting pissed off now! Next time, I will tell Jennie to give our conversation a little privacy in able for her not to show it in others specially to Rose.

"Rose plss stop!" I said in a sharp tone but it seems like this chipmunk can't hear me because instead of stopping she continues to laugh infront of me.

"I'm sorry Lisa..." She almost can't speak because of laughing so hard. "I just can't believe you're the one who send her like that but don't worry she really loves it" Rose said as she recover from a long laugh.

I smile secretly after hearing that. Well, atleast she loves it though I ended up looking so dumb sending her those stuffs that seriously not on my thing. I just really want to make her happy even if I didn't see her smile through my eyes.

"She's also proud while showing your convos with her like she won a million in lottery. That girl was really whipped to you. I really don't know what spell she intake why she's really fond of you. She didn't even saw you in personal but look at her, it seems like she knows you for a long time from what she was acting" Rose said to me.

Her words really flutters me. I didn't know Jennie was like that to me. There's a part of me that makes me happy since I can't deny the fact that I love the idea of how much she liked me but there's also part to me that makes me sad since from what Rose told to me lately, Jennie didn't saw me for once and even me I didn't meet her. What if she saw me and found out that I'm not a guy? Our started friendship will ended up just like how Ruby Jane and I ends. I don't want to make it happen anymore but sad to say it will happen again. Not today but sooner.

"Anyways, I have a great idea Lis. I'm sure you will like this!" Rose said in an exciting tone. So what's her plan again?

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I already planned about this and I won't take an answer as a NO" Rose was already getting hyped but I still didn't get what she's talking about.

"Can you plss be direct to the point and stop that many introductions. Just tell me your so called great idea" I said in a boring tone. Seriously, Rose was not good in ideas so I'm already expecting that it's just a worthless thing.

"Eeehhh.... Didn't you feel excited about my plan?" She asked while giving me a pout that makes her looks like an idiot duck. Isn't it obvious that I'm not interested?

"Fine, I'm excited what is it anyway?" I said in a sarcastic tone. Since, I didn't have a choice and this topic will never end if I didn't ride with her ideas so I'll just pretend that I'm really excited.

"You're really excited huh?" Rose said in a happy tone. "I just realized that you didn't met Jennie once and you exactly don't have any ideas about her. So a thought came to my mind that tomorrow I'm going to take you in our school to attend our Intramurals day to watch her performance. Tomorrow, she will going to sing and dance for the opening program so you should be there to finally meet her" Rose even clapped her hands in that idea and it seems like she's the one who's more excited to the idea of me seeing Jennie.

"Meeting her? Yeah, I want to see her but-" I can't continue what I'm going to say because Rose already interrupted me.

"But you're afraid that Jennie might see you just like that right?" Rose continue what I'm going to say and I simply nod my head as an agreement.Wait, how did she now what I'm going to say? Did she read my mind?

"Don't worry if ever she saw you I will tell her that you're not Pranpri. I will introduce you as Lisa so don't think about it anymore. I'm here beside you so trust me" Rose assured to me.

"So, it's settled now. Tomorrow you will attend our Intramurals with me. No backing out ok?" Rose once again asked me and I don't know to myself but it seems like my body has it's own brain and my head automatically nods as a sign that I'm agreeing with her idea.

"Ok I'm so excited tomorrow!! See you there Lisa. I will just text you if I'm already here in your house. Bye for now my father was already looking for me. You know today was the day I'm going to meet my new mother and my step sister so I shouldn't be late. Goodluck to me" Rose said while packing her things up.

"Noted. Goodluck to you and just tell me if you're new mother and sister are good to you" I bid goodbye to her and after that Rose already leave me.

Since it was already past 7 am, I started to fix my bed and get ready myself for a sleep. But before heading my way on it, I decided to take a look for the sky in my window to get some fresh air.

Today, there so many stars and the moon shines brightly in the sky. It seems like the sky was also happy like how happy I am right now. Want to know why I'm happy? Well, it's because of Rose. I won't deny it anymore because it's pretty obvious to me that I'm so excited about her idea. I'm really excited to the idea of meeting Jennie Kim.

I don't know why to myself, but there's a part of me that badly wants to know about her. Everyday I'm talking with her on the phone, my eagerness to meet her is getting higher and higher. And I can't wait anymore to see Jennie because I'm really interested about her. I really wanted to meet her.

I was enjoying and appreciating how beautiful the sky for this day when my attention diverted to our neighbor's house. It was Ruby Jane's house.

It's been two weeks since that incident happened. After Ruby Jane and I caused trouble two weeks ago, I didn't see her anymore. Even a single trace from Ruby Jane I can't see after that. It makes me sad... really sad. Yeah, I already know that time will be our first and our last as well but I'm still hoping that there's a chance for us to see each other again. But I guess, it will only serve as a hope because I can't turn back the times we spent together anymore.

"Are you doing fine right now?" it came to my mouth out of nowhere while looking at Ruby Jane's house. Maybe, I really missed her so bad that's why I said that.

I am still looking at their house hoping that I can see her for today when suddenly the light from one of their windows gets opened that is facing across my window. I observed every little thing what's happening there but my eyes gets widen when I saw a familiar figure entering the room.

I look twice to check and to make sure if I'm right but I know I won't get mistaken because I really remember where exactly I saw that figure. It was Ruby Jane and I'm pretty sure about it.

She was wearing her school uniform and looks like she was really tired about school but she still managed to look beautiful on my eyes. I smile momentarily seeing her like that. She was so cute and her uniform perfectly suits to her. How I wish I can still attend my school to become her classmate but sad to say I can't. But wait? Did I saw it right? She's wearing a same uniform with Rose? So it means Ruby Jane is also studying to the school where I used to study before. I guess Rose knows about her since they are studying to the same school. Tomorrow, I will ask her if she knew a person named Ruby Jane.

I continue watching her from the window but the next scene almost shocked me to death. My eyes gets widen for the second time from what I'm seeing right now.

Ruby Jane slowly unbuttoning her school uniform while her body is gradually exposing to me since her window is open. I want to close my eyes, I want to close my window because it was obviously that I'm invading her privacy but my whole body was stiffened on its spot.

My whole body literally frozed. I'm telling to myself to stop looking at her but instead of following my mind I stand still on the window and focused myself to Ruby Jane who was like performing a live naked show to me.

After she finished unbuttoning her uniform, she finally removed it which gives me a whole perfect view of her perfect body. I gulp hardly when I noticed she's only wearing a bra now.

I examined every single part of her body. She really has a perfect body. If I know she's still a teenager but her curves was already on a right places. I really liked her toned abs and.... and...and her big mountains. Arrgh! Why do I need to feel this kind of feeling that I want to own it? For Pete's sake, I also have that!! I'm so pervert!

Sweats are continuously dripping off on my face. The aircon was turned on but it seems like it is not working anymore because of Ruby Jane. I'm so hot right now.

The naked show still continues and after removing her uniform she switched on her bra. Which means it will be next one she was going to removed. Fuck! Why I'm feeling excited?

"Oh Jesus plss forgive me" I said while still focusing myself to Ruby Jane who was already unhooking her bra. She was about to finally removed it but what she did before it creep the hell out of me.

"I'm so fucking fuck!" I exclaimed and hastily go in my bed, covering myself with a bed sheet because of the embarrassment.

Want to know what happened? Well, Ruby Jane just saw me watching full episode of her naked live show. You read it right! Yes, SHE SAW ME!!!

My heart was pounding so fast and nervous filled my whole body. I didn't know what I'm going to do and I'm already panicking because of what happened.

What if she's thinking that I might be a pervert? She will be mad at me. I hope she didn't recognize me because if she did I know, I'm dead.

Beep! Beep!

I heard my phone vibrated so I hastily open it to check out who's that person who texted me.

From: Jennie Kim

Done checking out?

Received: 7:30 pm

Huh? What the hell she's talking about? Don't tell me, she's referring to Ruby Jane? Did she know about what I did to Ruby Jane? Wait, maybe she saw me? But how?

To: Jennie Kim

What are you talking about?

7:31
Sent!

I pray so hard and hope that she's not talking about to what I'm thinking right now. I heard my phone vibrated instantly and before opening it, I even closed my eyes hardly because of the fear that my predictions might right.

From: Jennie Kim

Awwts you forgot? I told you yesterday to look in the sky when it's already 7pm. But it's ok! just like you, I didn't saw it. School was really tiring and I'm very busy these days. I just got home from my school now so I can't make it 😭😭😭

Received: 7:33 pm

I sigh in relief when I saw her reply. I already thought that she's talking about me checking out Ruby Jane but I was wrong. My mind was very poluted by a thought of Ruby Jane that's why I forgot about it. Haysst, I'm so dumb.

But I still have a problem! What I'm going to do now with Ruby Jane? I think she's cursing me to death right now because of what I've done. I should apologize to her. Yeah, the right thing to do is to apologize from my mistake that's why I will do it now.

I look for the marker and a piece of paper in my room and luckily I found one from my school bag back then. I wrote what I want to say to Ruby Jane then after that, I pasted it on my window. I hope she saw it and forgive me from what I've done.

I'm sorry. Next time, don't let your window open because people might see what are you doing inside your room. Again, sorry for what happened I didn't intend that, it was just your window is freely open that's why I saw what you are doing.

That's what I write for her then after that, I go to my bed for a sleep but before closing my eyes, I realized something to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I realized that I'm really straight
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But straight like a circle when it comes to Ruby Jane

A/N: Delayed update again but still hoping that you liked it! 😄🙏

-🅰️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
583K 51.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...