Dear Cinderella

By samanthawilliams2009

Dear Cinderella, If you are reading this then it means you have found your prince. I have written this letter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Teaser)
Full Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 4 in Prince Charming's point of view
HELP!
Just to let you know!
Baby update!

Chapter 13

77.5K 1.5K 255
By samanthawilliams2009

Chapter 13

            I picked up the puppy and snuggled him to my face “Hi there Kermit.” I sad while making kissy faces at him. “How are we going to explain you to daddy huh?”  The dog was literally the cutest thing I had ever seen, that might be a little biased. But c’mon who doesn’t love puppies.  I ran him upstairs and immediately called dad at work.

            He picked up on the first ring “Hello, Elle is there something wrong.” His voice frantic.

            “No dad nothing’s wrong I was just wondering if I could get a puppy.” I said in a sweet voice that he usually couldn’t deny.

            “Elle, we don’t have the money for a dog so I’m going to have to say no.” he said while trying to make his voice sound stern.

            Please daddy, I’ll pay for its food and I’ll take care of it and potty train it and everything.” I begged.

            “And just how are you going to do that Elle you don’t even have a job.” He responded.

            “Daddy please I can do it I swear. I get money every week from you for doing chores and I never spend it so please, please, please.” I begged some more.

            “I guess but wait until tomorrow and I’ll go with you.” He said. Oh shit how was I going to explain that one.

            “Umm….Dad.” I started.

            “You already got one didn’t you?” he said with laughter in his voice.

            “Maybe” I said again in a sweet voice.

            “You’re lucky I love you honey you know that.” He said in-between laughter.

            “Yup I know daddy! Now get back to work and bring home some bacon!” I shouted at him playfully.

            Kermit sat on my floor licking his paws and chasing his tail. I could seriously watch this little guy all day. I had been taking him out every two to three hours to go to the bathroom trying to potty train him. I knew it would take time but I did not want him making messes in the house.

            I pulled out my lap top and sure enough there was an email from Cameron.

Dear Elle,

How do you like the puppy? It’s just what you asked for isn’t it? Sorry I couldn’t stick around a say hi earlier but I promise we will meet soon enough. By the way what costume are you going to wear to the Halloween dance? I’m going as Prince Charming to try and stick with our theme you and I have going. Only three more weeks and we’ll get to meet each other.

Adrian just got home and said that Ryan came and spoke to him after school. Something about you not worrying about your studies and all of your thoughts are consumed with him. I’m hoping that I consume some of your thoughts as well. =) anyways I was wondering if you had spoken to Ryan about the whole relationship thing. I know I told you earlier to ride it out but I actually think you might need to tell him the real way you feel. Otherwise you might start to lead him own and that can only because you trouble in the end; and I’m sure you have enough trouble with Adrian and me.

So that’s really all I have to say, I’ll talk to you sometime tonight I’m sure of it =) oh and get to doing your College Prep assignment before Ryan gets even more suspicious.

Yours truly,

Cameron

P.s What’s your favorite color?

            I sat down rereading the email. This was going to get harder; I mean how was I supposed to tell Ryan that I didn’t like him like that. I loved the kid don’t get me wrong but he was just a brother to me. I mean we have known each other since we were in diapers. That on the one hand does not scream attractive to me. So instead of thinking about Ryan I went ahead and started typing an email to Cameron.

Dear Cameron,

I love Kermit, he is absolutely adorable and I don’t even want to let him out of my sight. He’s such a happy puppy and all he does is play and then sometime he jumps up on the bed (or attempts to jump) and snuggles with me. I can’t thank you enough for getting him for me. The only thing though is I don’t really know how I’m going to pay for his food because the only money I have I was saving up to got to Harvard so now I have to fit this little guy into my bill because I’m definitely not getting rid of him.

As for you not sticking around, well I knew it would be like that. You already told me that we weren’t going to meet until the Halloween dance. Which is depressing but I guess I can wait. So if you’re going as Prince Charming to the Halloween dance it only seems fitting that I go as Cinderella. Which is going to require me to go shopping. Which I hate so just know that I must like you somewhat if I’m going shopping with you.

Also at this dance are we going to wear masks or are we showing ourselves completely?

Okay, about Ryan. What do I say to him? I have absolutely no idea even what to do or say when it comes to men. I’m a freaking nerd for Christ’s sake. Well I guess that’s about it. I’ll talk to you sometime tonight let’s make it about eleven-thirty.

Yours truly,

Elle

P.s my favorite color is purple.

            I shut down the lid to my laptop after hitting the send button and started thinking of the ways I could tell Ryan that I didn’t like him that way. Each scenario I played in my head all ended the same way, Ryan getting hurt. I was getting ready to pick up the phone and dial his number when my phone started ringing. It was Adrian.

“Hello.” I said in an almost too cheery voice.

“Hey, what’s up?” He said in his cool tone that he always used when talking to me.

“Oh nothing much just playing with the puppy your brother got me.” I said while picking up Kermit and cuddling him to my face.

“Damn, I guess that puts another tally on his name.” he said. I could hear the smile on his face. “Anyways I was wondering what you’re doing tonight?” he asked.

“Nothing much I was just sitting here thinking of ways I could tell Ryan that I only liked him as a friend.” I responded hurt in my voice.

            “Well I have the perfect idea then.” He said all cheery.

            “Oh yeah, and what is that?” I asked.

            “How about you come over to my house with your new puppy and we can watch a movie.” He asked.

            “Yea sure that sounds great, but you’ll have to pick me up.”

            “No problem I’ll be there in like ten minutes.” He said and then hung up the phone.

            I walked downstairs and grabbed Kermit and snuggled him into my chest and stood in front of the window and waited. It really only took him about five minutes to get to my house. Like the gentleman he is he walked up to my door and even rang the doorbell. I pulled open the door and Adrian was looking pretty good. Hi had on a white button down shirt and some dark blue jeans that looked designer.

            “Hey.” I said walking out the door and pulling it shut behind me.

            “Hey, so what movie are we going to watch tonight?” he asked.

            “I don’t know whatever you want to watch, I swear I’m not going to yell at you if you pick something weird.” I said while giggling. Kermit reached up and licked my chin as if telling me I wasn’t paying enough attention to him. “Oh, and this is Kermit.” I said to Adrian. I turned so he could see the adorable little puppy and Adrian reached out his hand to pet him.

            “Isn’t he jus the cutest thing ever?” Adrian said in a baby voice. Kermit let out a sharp little yelp showing that he was happy.

            Adrian only lived about five minutes from my house so in no time we were at his and walking in the door. We headed straight down to the movie theatre room and I sat on the double seated recliner. Adrian went to the DVD player and put in a movie. He hadn’t told me what we were watching but I didn’t care. I was too happy with Kermit to get mad over something as silly as what movie we were watching.

            Adrian came over and sat down in the chair with me. This time he sat a little closer than last time. He was definitely getting more confident. He reached over and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

            We were already half way through the movie and I couldn’t even tell you what we were watching. I hadn’t been paying any attention to the movie. All I could think about was Adrian’s hand in mine and how I didn’t want him to ever let go. Cameron may be winning in the romantic department but Adrian was the one who was stealing my heart. I really, really like him, probably more than I should.

            I know part of it was because Cameron hadn’t shown his face to me yet. Because to be honest with you Cameron was much better at talking then Adrian. I felt like I could tell Cameron anything and he could solve it for me. Whereas with Adrian all I felt like I could do was hold hand and kiss.

            I leaned over and rested my head on Adrian’s shoulder trying to get more comfortable. Kermit had long ago jumped down off my lap and was running around the theatre room like a crazy puppy should be. Adrian leaned down and rested his head against mine.

            I wasn’t sure I had heard him right but I’m pretty sure as he leaned down he whispered. “Please choose me Elle.”

            I didn’t know how to take it so I ignored it like I hadn’t heard anything at all. I wasn’t ready to choose between the two guys that had turned my life upside down yet. I just wanted to spend more time with both of them.

            It didn’t take long for my eyes to drift shut only to them being opened by Adrian’s soft voice. “Elle, c’mon we got to get you home.” He whispered.

            I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “What is it with this room? I always fall asleep when I’m in here.” I said while yawing.

            Adrian chuckled and helped me up so we could head towards my house. I looked around for Kermit and he was cuddled up at the doorway sound asleep.

            “He fell asleep about the same time you did.” Adrian chuckled.

            The drive home was a blur because I could barely keep my eyes open but soon enough we were in my driveway.

            Adrian got out as always and came around to my side of the door. He walked me to the front door again but didn’t kiss me. I realized immediately that it was because my father was peeking out the window with a grin on his face. My cheeks instantly filled with blush in embarrassment.

            “I’ll see you in the morning Elle.” Adrian said getting ready to walk away.

            “Thanks.” I blurted out.

            “For what?” he asked with a confused look.

            “For taking my mind off of Ryan.” I said shyly

            “It’s no problem Elle. Goodnight.” He said

            “Night Adrian.” I said turning away.

            Right as I turned away I could have sworn I heard Adrian say “I love you Elle Bishop.” But I wasn’t positive so I walked back inside to my curious father.

WELL THERE WAS CHAPTER 13 GUYS! SORRY FOR THE DELAY I KNOW I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD YESTERDAY BUT MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I ENDED UP HAVING TO WIPE EVERYTHING OFF OF IT TO GET IT TO WORK AGAIN. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT. I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPLOAD AGAIN UNTIL TUESDAY SORRY I KNOW BUT A GIRL'S GOTTA MAKE A LIVING. ALSO WERE UP TO 8,300 READS!! THATS SO AMAZING!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY SO POPULAR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
2K 1.1K 33
Sammy has been feeling a bit left behind in life so her wish is granted when she is discovered to be a faerie princess and she has a long lost lover ...
65.2K 2.1K 33
"You're my princess and I'm your prince," He said, smiling brightly. "That's cute. But why prince and princess?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's be...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...