The "Story of My Life"

By captivating-lights

Follow the story of a girl who grows up suffering from mental illness, all while dealing with life-changing e... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Middle School
High School
The Story of my Rape
The Impact
The Aftermath
Big News
My Addiction
Where I am now

My Short College Career

17 0 0
By captivating-lights

My Freshman year of college started off great. Brad and I went to school everyday together; we studied hard, all while holding jobs at the same time. We were working our asses off. There was even talk of an engagement ring. Then, I started to get sick.

I was gaining weight, but I couldn't keep food down. My heart rate sky-rocketed and my blood pressure dropped. I was diagnosed later with supraventricular tachycardia, hypotension, stomach paralysis, and colonic inertia, which is an autoimmune disease that caused my colon to stop functioning.

Despite all of this, I was going to college until...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
191K 20.4K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
516K 10.3K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...