Pole Passion

By Noelle313

"I look around in the audience, and my body immediately stiffens when I notice him, staring right back at me... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2: Same old routine
Chapter 3: Jack Fucking Wellings
Chapter 4: Confronting
Chapter 5: Drama Day
Chapter 6: Fuck a Bitch named Sasha
Chapter 7: Dead Inside
Chapter 8: Alexas rampage
Chapter 9: Apologies
Chapter 10: Operation Friendship
Chapter 11: Sweaty bodies and smoking buddies
Chapter 12: I dont know how to kiss
Chapter 13: Walking On Sunshine
Chapter 14: Virginity Snatcher
Chapter 15: Girls Day
Chapter 16: Uh oh, I think I caught feelings.
Chapter 17: Dangerously Drunk
Chapter 18: He aint a reason to be sad
Chapter 19: Ego freak
Chapter 20: Alexas date
Chapter 21: Talent Show
Chapter 22: I can't stay away from you Ems
Chapter 23: I'm not looking
Chapter 24: Awkward Confession
Chapter 25: Jack visits work
Chapter 26: What are we?
Chapter 27: Start of a funtime
Chapter 28: Late night cuddles
Chapter 29: Pancakes
Chapter 30: Waterpark
Chapter 31: Back to Hell
Chapter 32: Thank you
Chapter 33: One kiss
Chapter 34: Hook-up
Chapter 35: Admitting

Chapter 1: Introduction

28.9K 491 319
By Noelle313

E M I L Y

"Mari, come downstairs, or else you're gonna be late for school!" I yell while hearing little footsteps running down the stairs.

"Sorry I was brushing my teeth." She says with a toothy grin.

"I'm glad you remembered to brush your teeth before and after breakfast you're becoming a big girl already." I say buckling herself in her car seat.

She smiles, dropping her backpack next to her. "Thanks Ems." My heart flutters at the nickname she gave me after what our mother used to call me.

I finish strapping her up, opening the driver door and sliding in my seat. I turn the key and the car starts up.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Alright Mari, make sure to behave and have fun, I'll be here to get you at 4:00 okay?" I say grabbing her backpack and putting it on her.

"Got it! Love you bye!" She says while letting go of my hand and running to the school.

I look down at my watch and see that's it's only 7:45. I sigh in relief, thank god school starts at 8:40. I jog into my car and hop in, starting the car and driving to school while blasting Run The Show by Kat DeLuna.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I enter the school doors, feeling the cold air breezing past me. I don't understand why they make it cold in here when is below freezing outside.

I hold my jacket tighter to me, letting my brown, silky hair down from its long ponytail, letting it stop at my butt.

I look at my split ends, self note: get a hair cut. I head to my first period, as usual. I always go early because Mr.Paul is my most favorite teacher, I've had him since freshman year and now I'm a junior. He is like a father to me. Mr.Paul is the teacher for AVID, which is basically college preparatory.

"Sup bro." I say laughing slightly.

He raises his eyes from his computer, his smile growing bigger. I swear this man has never been sad, he's so full of joy everyday I've seen him.

"Hey Emi, hows Mari?" He asks typing away on his computer.

When my parents died in a brutal car crash, I had a choice to put Mari, my little sister up for adoption or take custody of her. I went to Mr.Paul and cried my eyes out, he offered that he would adopt her if I wanted that but I chose to keep her and ever since she's growing to be a smart girl.

"She's good, shes remembered to brush her teeth before and after breakfast now." I say with a small smile.

"That's great, you really are a great big sister. I'm sure she wouldn't want anyone else." He says grabbing some papers from his desk while I take a seat at my table.

"Yeah. She's a great sister. I love her with all my heart." I say pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

After I took custody of Mari, I had to think of a way to get large amounts of money fast. I was walking down the way to the store so I could buy some groceries when I saw a poster up on a pole.

*FLASHBACK*

Stupid rain, why does it rain right when I walk one step out of my house then it gets harder every time I take a step.

I hold close to my now soaking wet jacket, how am I gonna stay stable with barely any money left, it's been a year and money is running low.

I look around to make sure that there are no sketchy people around me, but something else catches my eye.

A pink poster completely dry from the shelter under the bus stop. I make my way towards it, hoping it's a job.

HIRING AT SMOKIN' STRIP CLUB
Location: 1942 Evert Street
Time: 4:30 pm
Age limit: 17-25
Bring your identification card and birth certificate.

"That's completely insane, I'm not gonna strip for money. What kind of job is this?" I say to myself, but that idea changed super fast as I realized that I need to support this family.

"Holy fuck." I say. I stand there under the bus stop taking the job in consideration. Can't believe I'm taking being a stripper into consideration..

Am I going to lose my virginity?

I have to keep this a secret

We really need the money

For Mari, this is for Mari..

I grab the poster, shoving the paper in my purse and walking to the store.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After school the day after, I went to the strip club, interviewed, and surprisingly got the job. I didn't quite understand the rules and how strip clubs work until I researched and this is what I've learned over the past years.
-The strip club doesn't pay you, you pay them to dance for a small fee between $20-$35 and the money you earn is the money you get from the audience. The better you're better at stripping the better you have a chance of getting lots of money.
- A regular shift is 6 hours, if you want a double shift you have to pay double the price, I'm currently on a regular shift from 10pm-3am on Fridays, Saturday's, and Sundays.
- The more skilled you are, the higher money you get from customers. Sometimes you can go to 120-140k per year.
- We don't dance for fun, we dance for money.

I hear the bell ring, great class is starting. I take out some homework and start it. This is going to be a long day

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I see Mari running to me which a big smile on her face.

"EMILY! You won't believe what we did today!" She says hopping up and down.

"What did you do today Maricella?" I ask walking to the car while holding her hand.

"We learned about how to write in cursive, mine was kind of squiggles but the teacher said it looked great!" She says, the smile never leaving her face.

"That's alright, you know cursive is basically little squiggles that make a letter so I'm sure it's perfect." I say smiling at her as she sits in her car seat.

Maricella has always been over average, she learns really quick and can memorize something just by one glance. Which I am jealous of her for that because it takes me 3 days to remember one part.

"So are you liking 3rd grade so far?" I ask buckling her up and shutting the door.

She nods her head

"That's good I'm glad to hear that. Now do you have any homework today?" I ask while keeping my focus on the road.

"Yeah, I have to color this page while adding up numbers!" She says as she digs in her backpack.

I smile and nod my head in response.

We pull up into the garage, she unbuckles herself and steps out of the car, walking into the house.

I grab my backpack and my keys, walking into the house.

I hang my keys, dropping my backpack on the floor. "Alright at 6 you're gonna shower okay Mari?" I say washing my hands.

"Okay." She says, working hard on her homework.

I open my phone, nothing. At school I'm pretty quiet and shy, except when I'm somewhere I know no one can see me. Also known as my job. The only people that come by are just fat, old, stinky men that are influenced under alcohol.

I go to the kitchen, opening he fridge to see we have some leftovers to feed off from.

"Hey Mari are you okay with yesterdays leftovers for dinner today?" I ask still looking in the fridge

"Yeah." She says while yawning.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

How is the first chapter of pole passion?

What color are your eyes?

What's your favorite vine?

Alright this is the first chapter which is probably a new record for the most works in a chapter.

Hope you guys like it so far, remember I'm still thinking of a big plot so give me some time ;3

Love you, Noelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
10.7K 888 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
18.6M 528K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...