SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

Par kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... Plus

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 2

36K 622 730
Par kyy_writes

BTS POV

As we were entering the school, we saw BLACKPINK being scolded and bullied by Red Velvet. We don't even know why we cared. We're gangsters and playboys but, of course as a human, we have to help them. Something is just telling us to help the girls and they're pretty though. So without thinking twice, we tried to approach them. We entered the school and many fangirls are gathering around us again.

Girl 1: OMG! It's BTS! They're here!
Girl 2: Jimin oppaaaa~
Girl 3: Taehyung-ahh♡♡
Girl 4: Seokjinnieee, saranghaeee~♡
Girl 5: Lil' meow meow Yoongi~
Girl 6: I love you, Namjooniee!
Girl 7: Omg! Jhope, you're so cuteee~
Girl 8: OMFG! Jungkook, you're so damn hot!

BLACKPINK'S POV

We saw BTS heading towards our way and saw Red Velvet approached them. We got a bit closer to them to hear their conversation and for the look of those sluts (Red Velvet and Lisa), they are so flirty towards BTS but in reality they are in a bitch mode! I hope the boys would notice that those girls are gold diggers and sluts! Yeri, biting her lip, Joy, licking her lips, Wendy, twirling her hair, Seulgi, winking at the boys, Irene, getting close to them and lastly Lisa, flirts and uses her body to be more flirty.

Ugh! We just hate seeing them flirting with bangtan. We know that they are gangsters, playboys, and stuff but, something is just telling us that they're also sweet and gentlemen then someday that they'll change because of love. People change too, everyone is and everone can. We keep on telling ourselves to NOT. FALL. IN. LOVE. WITH. THEM. But the problem is, they have no idea how hard it is to not stop thinking about them. We don't know but we gotta admit that we're a little bit jealous.

Red Velvet's POV

We wanted to make BLACKPINK jealous because we know that they're in love to one of these bangtan boys and because we're playgirls, we will date them and play with their precious hearts. Isn't that fun? We would be really happy if we see them got heartbroken.

Author: Parang tanga lang.

Jhope oppa excused himself and went to the restroom so Irene went to Taehyung, Seulgi went to Jimin, Yerin went to Namjoon, Wendy went to Jin, Joy went to Suga, and lastly, Lisa went to Jungkook.

BACK TO BLACKPINK'S POV

We saw that they all separated and went to their partners, as I call that. Jisoo glared at Wendy who went beside Jin, Jennie glared at Irene who went beside Taehyung, Rosè glared at Seulgi who went beside Jimin, and lastly, Y/N glared at Lisa who went beside Jungkook. The sluts clinged their arms at the boys and starts to flirt with them. They smirked at us and we death glared at them. Ugh! They're really making our blood boil! We couldn't hold our jealousy and anger anymore so we finally went to them.

Yerin: Oh! Blackpink's here! Hey girls!

Y/N: What do y'all think you're doing?

Joy: Nothing! Just having fun with them~ *smirks*

Jennie clenched her jaw and she looks really really angry. God, why do they have to do this? Really? Making us jealous? Oh, it's on. We'll make y'all jealous too motherfuckers, tch.

Rosè: You guys are so weird. Fine. Come on girls, let's go. I can't look at this anymore.

Seulgi then became more touchy to Jimin. Jimin saw Rosè rolling her eyes on them and Jimin kinda pity her for seeing her like that. He felt guilty because why did he just let Seulgi to touch him even though if he knows that Rosè will be jealous? Jin is shocked and worried when he saw that Jisoo is covered with coffee stains all over her shirt while Jennie cannot take it anymore so she rolled her eyes on Irene and Taehyung and clings to Y/N's arms, resting her head on Y/N's shoulder.

Jisoo: Let's go, guys! Help me to get rid of this disgusting coffee stains all over my expensive shirt!

(Yoongi be like: Expensive? Three dollar? Okay sorry.)

She looked at Lisa and she smirked. That evil smirk is really making our fucking blood boil.

Jennie: Yeah, you're right. I don't feel great here.

Y/N touched Jennie's forhead to check if she's hot or not.

Y/N: You're fine, unnie.

Jennie: But, I don't feel good. Someone ruined my day.

She pouted and took a quick glance at Irene with a glare. While Y/N is really OP (Out of place), she just stares at Lisa and Jungkook whose holding hands and cuddling at each other. Y/N can't believe that Jungkook is dumped because of Lisa's fake acting.

Author: Tama ba? Dumped? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Yung parang naloloko na si Jungkook dahil sa fake acting niya. Yung pagiging sweet at malambing ni Lisa pero ang totoo, bitch yan. Woi, sa story lang ah! Love you, Lisa!

Y/N: Uh girls, let's go! We're gonna be late for class and Jisoo unnie let's get you changed! 

She pretended that she's totally fine but deep inside, she's so angry. But before they could walk away, she bumped into someone. She didn't look up at the person because she wiped her tears and she didn't even know why she cried.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

She coldly said.

???: No, no it's okay! Are y- Wait, Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N looked up at the person and saw Jhope with a big smile. In case you don't know, he is one of her bestfriends and not just him but other boys too at EXO, Got7, and more. She call him "Hobi" because it's his nickname and he call Y/N "Lollipop" because they used to eat lollipop when they were kids and it's Y/N's favorite candy.

Y/N: Hobi!

Y/N hugged him tight because he have no idea how much she missed him and his corny and funny jokes.

Y/N: I missed you~ *kisses him on the cheek*

Jhope: Aww~ I missed you too, lollipop~

He also kissed Y/N the cheek and they just greeted at each other.

Y/N'S POV

You: So, how are you?

Jhope: I'm fine! And you?

He checks me out and walked around me. He looked at me from head-to-toe then he smirked.

Jhope: Oh Y/N, how can you be so hot and fit? I mean, back when we were kids, you used to be a little fat, right? *laughs*

I hit him in the arm and laughed along with him. See, this is what I'm talking about! He is always the one who takes my sadness away and makes me forget what happened earlier. He's the one who makes me laugh and to smile.

Jhope: You know Y/N, you should keep that smile on your face. You look so beautiful when you smile.

He pinched my cheeks and I pouted.

You: Thanks, oppa.

Suddenly, I heard that someone fake coughed and I looked at my back. Oh shoot, I totally forgot that my unnies are with me! Did you see that? That's how Jhope oppa makes me sohappy! I even forgot that the girls are with me and has been listening to our conversation.

You: Oh sorry, Rosè unnie! Jhope oppa, we need to go, okay? See you later!

Author: I don't even know why I heard that "See you later boy, see you later". *facepalm*

Jhope: Okay, lollipop. Bye!

You: Bye, hobi!

I waved goodbye at Jhope oppa only. We walked away from them and went straight to the girls' restroom.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Lisa were talking to each other when I saw Y/N staring at us, looking very angry and she and the other girls walked out when she bumped into Jhope hyung. She became very happy when she saw him. Does she know him? How? I don't know but I kinda feel jealous because of how they kissed each other's cheek and I was like, "Hyung, she's mine..".

I don't know what's wrong with me but I have feelings for Y/N since the day we met. I just figured out that she is different from the other girls here in the campus and I love her perfections and imperfections so much. I don't know. She's just like my ideal type.

After a few minutes of they're chat, Y/N and the other girls walked away while Jhope hyung keeps smiling at himself like crazy.

You (as Jungkook): Why are you smiling, hyung?

Jhope: Huh? Oh, nothing. She's just so pretty~

He even looked up and imagined Y/N's face. He better stop that. I'm gonna explode here.

You: What's your relationship with her?

Jhope: *smirks* My girl~

I literally froze at my spot when I heard those words coming out of his mouth.

You: Oh, okay.

Jhope: My god, I'm just kidding, Jungkook! She's my bestfriend since we were kids.

My lips formed into an 'O' and nodded. So they're childhood bestfriends, huh? The bell suddenly rang and we all went to our classrooms.

Lisa: Bye, oppa! See you later!

You: Uh, alright then.

She sent me a flying kiss and waved goodbye. I gave her a questioning look and just nodded.

Jhope: How about you? What's your relationship with her?

He pointed Lisa.

You: Oh, her? Huh, she's nobody.

Author: Yung dalawa lang kayo magkausap tas ang daming sumingit tsaka nakisali. Tss, mga epal ampota.

Jin: You sure, Jungkook?

You: Yeah, hyung. What do you mean?

Jimin: He means that the way Lisa looked at you seems so seductive and flirty.

You: Don't worry, she's really just like that.

I sighed.

Taehyung: Are you sure? I mean, Y/N is really jealous earlier and I think she cried too.

You: What? Really? Why?

Suga: You didn't saw it? When she and the girls walked out, she lowered her head and sobbed, but Jhope bumped into her.

You: Why would she cry?

Namjoon: We don't know. Maybe she got jealous and angry. Or maybe got hurt too.

He just shrugged. I sighed because I didn't know what to do. Did I just make Y/N jealous? My one and only ideal type?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Author: Hi guys! Dito ko muna i-e-end yung chapter na 'to kasi last day ko na i-u-update 'tong story kasi nga may exam kami kaya di muna ako masyado magiging active at sana maintindihan niyo :(  Sorry talaga pero promise pagtapos ng exam, pahinga muna at balik na agad! Promise! Wait lang kayo~ Sorry din kung masyado pang maiksi sa inyo pero ayos lang yan, masisipag naman kayo, diba? Charot. Alright, see you on the next chapter! Love you! ^^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.9K 142 18
A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions for him. What if your elder brothers, wh...
16.3K 990 27
Can elves and humans fall in love? A story of an ordinary high school boy Jeon Jungkook, and a supernatural being Y/N.
431 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...
4.2K 209 25
An jikook FF in which Jungkook, a member of the boy band BTS falls in love with the new first year student of the music college Park jimin who is a...