Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

由 Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... 更多

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Summon Jack the Ripper
Meet The Demoman
Gotta Get Back To The Past
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
Meet The Spy
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Meet The Pyro
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Special Non-Chapter
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!🎂🎂
Expiration Date
❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️
Long, LONG Overdue Update

FBI Izuku

24.1K 171 147
由 Zach150

A/N: This is a special, apology chapter for steampunk123123 since I broke a promise I made for him. Also, the video above, I know there's many different versions that people enjoy, but that's the simplest one to find. Finally, this chapter will be considerably shorter than the rest, it'll be in major chunks to make it more interesting.

"Zeik, you find the right universe?", Z asked, "Sorta, there's a lot of them, they're just very short", Zeik said as he handed him a list. "Whoa, you weren't kidding", Z said, going through the list, extending over 5 pages and more. "Is there gonna be a problem with this?", Steampunk asked, "Not really, we can make a game outta it!", Zeik said. "How do you mean?", Z asked, Zeik now huddled in a group with him, Z, Steampunk, and Glowster.

"Hey, what's going on over there?", Detective Iomasa asked, "Oh nothing, just planning for the world viewing", Zeik said, rubbing his hands together. "Oh crap", Kaminari said, "What is it?", Shouto asked, "Think of it as a bet with the whole group", Z said. "What kind of bet?", Mina asked, now excited, "Glowster, if you will?", Zeik asked, the teen nodding as he directed the group.

"Zeik could only find very short worlds, but there were many, and are made to make others life. In total, we'll be watching a maximum of 3, and the bet is to not laugh or snicker through all of them. Everyone that drops out has to pay $50 bucks, all earnings going to the last one who laughed. Or whoever is cold enough to not laugh", Glowster explained.

The group had mixed feelings on this, especially if the world's are made to make them laugh. "What if we don't have $50?", Ochako asked, "Don't worry, we'll pitch in if any of you are short of cash", Z said, relaxing them a bit. "Why do you think we would join this bet?", Endeavor asked in anger, "What, not man enough to pay up?", Steampunk asked.

"THE HELL I'M NOT!", Endeavor shouted as he pulled out the needed money, "Alright, place yer bets, place yer bets, common!", Zeik joked as he pulled out a large glass bowl.

5 Minutes Later:

After everyone had payed up, the bowl practically overflowed with the dozens of Yen and other money. "Aw crap", Zeik said, reaching in his pockets, "What's wrong?", Z asked, "I ain't got $50", Zeik said. "What do you have then?", Glowtser asked, "Just a couple of diamonds, bars of gold, and a check for 6 trillion dollars", Zeik listed off.

!!!!

"WHAT?!?", everyone yelled, even the Godly being's, in shock, "What, you think it'll do?", Zeik said, holding all that was mentioned in his hands. "Y-yeah, I think that's more than enough dude", Steampunk said as he stared at the gigantic diamond. "Alright, winner take all, estimated to a shit ton of money!", Zeik yelled, dropping his money in the already stuffed bowl. Everyone stared at the bowl, it practically glowing with glee, attracting all who looked at it.

'I WILL HAVE IT!', and everyone thought, minus Zeik who put the money in the bowl in the first place. "Ok then, first of 3 coming up", Z said, the world starting as they all took their seats, Steampunk beside Cementos.

Case 1: Grape Rush

The scene opens to a raggedy teenaged Mineta as a he entered his room, covered in posters and figures of sexy woman. He had a perverted grin on his face as he held up a DVD in his hands, his face breaking into a sweat and blush.

"Aw man, why do we gotta see him on screen?", Jiro asked in anger, something mirrored by the other girls in the room. "Can we skip please?", Toru asked, "Sorry, but don't worry, this gets good", Zeik said with a smile. "Oh crap", Steampunk said, knowing where this was heading, "We're doomed", Z said as he slumped his shoulders.

"Finally, took me forever to get this!", Mineta shouted as he ran to his computer, opening to a screensaver of Mountain Lady and Midnight in a cat fight. Putting the disk in, he began playing the video on it, his grin growing at what may be on it. The video was of a bootleg anime where it showed anime girls in rather sexual situations. "Ooh yeah!", Mineta yelled with a nose bleed.

"You sick perv", Mina said while ML and Midnight groaned when they saw their faces on screen. Miro and Madalay just covered the youngest eyes from the obviously adult themed video on screen. "We should really talk about Minoru's perverted tendencies", Nedzu whispered to his teachers. "Yeah, I've even received many complaints where he actively harasses the female students", Aizawa said with a grumble.

Mineta just grinned as his hands reached downward to his pants-

CH-CH!

"You take it out I take it off", Steampunk said as he pointed his gun at Mineta's downstairs, the boy breaking into a nervous sweat. "Hands on the table, NOW", Steampunk ordered, the boy fallowing the order in an instant. "Man, it ain't even to the good parts and I'm already ready to laugh", Zeik said, holding in his laughter.

"Now, to the good part", Mineta said, reaching for his lotion and tissue on his desk, ready to-

"FBI, OPEN UP",

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Wha?", Kaminari asked, before the video continued.

"Huh?", Mineta said as he heard the door to his house explode as he paused the video, thankfully on a clean scene.

'Thank God', everyone thought in relief at not seeing what is a sick video.

BANG!

The midget jumped as he door was forcibly kicked open by an army boot owned by a heavily armored man. "Whoa, hey!", Menta shouted, before a gloved hand picked him up and shoved him against the floor. "GET ON THE GROUND YOU SICK FUCK!", the owner of the glove yelled as he pointed his gun at him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", all the girls laughed at once, minus RG and Inko. "Ooh man that was awesome!", Mina shouted in joy, "Bout time that perv was taken down!", Momo cheered. "Please God tell me we get to see more of that!", Kendo begged as she held her aching sides. "Trying... hard.... not to... laugh", Katsuki grunted as he tried to hold in his burning laughter.

"Hey, I'm innocent! I was framed!", Mineta shouted in fear as his hands were forcibly held by the masked man. "Look at him, trying to say he's innocent, just like criminals do!", one of the men shouted, spitting on Mineta's back. "Boss, take a look at this!", another shouted at the man who held Mineta at the boy's computer. The man looked up and back down at the sick sight of the video on screen, looking ready to puke.

"Oh God, turn it off now!", the man shouted as he and the rest opened fire at the screen at rapid pace.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!!

"HAHAHA!!!", Steampunk began laughing, along with Kaminari, All Might, and Katsuki who began holding their sides. "That's a bit overkill actually", All Might said as he tried to stop laughing, "Indeed", David said, struggling not to laugh. Zeik was struggling not to laugh, "Man, even if I already watched this, it's still funny!", he said, holding in his laughs.

"Alright boys, take the midget to the truck, he's going away for a long time!", the boss ordered as the men handcuffed the boy. "The boys in the big house will love you", one of the soldiers said, Mineta now struggling to break free. "What do you wanna do with the room?", a grunt asked, "Hell if I care, blow it to shit if you want", the boss answered. "Aw yeah!", the two left behind cheered as they set the charges, giving the trigger to the boss.

Safely out of the house, the boss looked at the tied up Mineta and the trigger, not hesitating to press the button.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!", the girls cheered while Mineta sobbed in anguish at all his precious babies destroyed. "Ahahahahahahaha!!", Zeik laughed at the poor boy's misery, enjoying the look of his despair. "My God that was hard to do", Glowster said, taking deep breaths to calm himself and not laugh. "Well I and a few others are out, time for the next one", Z said, snapping his fingers and the new clip starting.

Case 2: Static Shock

An older, more disgusting Kaminari Denki walked through a mall in a hunched position and coat. He was darting his head in multiple directions as his creepy and aerie form settled on one shop.

'Victoria's Secret'

"Jackpot", he said with a perverted smile as he 'stealthily' entered the store.

"And pervert number two shows his face", Tsuyu said calmly, "Yeesh, is that what I look like in the future?", Kaminari asked, disgusted by how he turns out. "And yet you're still pervert", Lida said, annoyed by the plots of him and Mineta, their perverseness getting harder to handle.

Walking inside and not being noticed by other shoppers and workers, Kaminari snuck into the back where he found the changing rooms. While there were many, only one had someone in it, "Finally", he whispered to himself with glee. Silently tiptoeing over to the room, his took a quick observation of the door and who might be in it.

"You better not Kaminari", RG threatened with a deep frown, "Why do I feel like another bust will happen?", Krishima asked. "It's sickening on how far he'll go just for that", Momo said, "Hey, common, you know I wouldn't go that far right?", Kaminari defended. His response was giving him a deadpan stare, even Mineta, a fellow pervert, "Yes, you would", Z said with a frown.

On the rook of the door was a pair of lacy bras and underwear, "Yes!", he shouted/whispered with glee. Gently, he reached for them, his face covered with a perverted grin as his fingers nearly grazed the fabric-

"FBI, FREEZE!!",

BANG!

"BUSTED!", everyone shouted while Kaminari crouched in fear and personal disappointment at himself.

The pervert jumped in fear as the other doors opened suddenly with armored men in black suits and loaded weapons. Even the door that he was in front of burst open, crashing into him, sending him to the wall. Groaning, Kaminari looked up to see a whole squadron have their weapons pointed at him, ready to fire. But what stood out was that the man who came out the door he was watching....

He wore a bra over his combat suit.

...

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!", everyone who had laughed before and a few others bursted into uncontrollable laughter. "Oh sweet mercy this is hilarious!!", Steampunk said as he held his sides and held left his gun on the table. "I told you these were good!", Zeik said, also laughing, "Holy crap this is funny!", Ojiro said, his tail swished from side to side from his laughter. "I-I can't take much more!", Miro said, his throat starting to hurst from laughing so much.

The only ones who haven't laughed yet were most of the pros and Eri and Kota, who were too young to understand it.

"Kaminari Denki, you're under arrest for stalking, shoplifting, public nudity, and being a general creep", the leader said as he stood before him. "H-hey man, let's be reasonably, it wasn't even a real girl!", Kaminari defended as two thugs grabbed him by the arms. "Doesn't matter, you have been called out by over a dozen victims for your crimes and are going away for a long time!", the boss shouted. "W-wait, wait, I want a lawyer, I'm innocent!", Kaminari shouted as he was practically dragged out the room.

The boss just sighed, taking notice that the soldier that had the bra on was still there, and still wore the undergarment. "Uh, you know you didn't have to wear the bra", the boss said, "I know", the soldier said. "You gonna take it off?", the boss asked, "I already paid for it, I don't see why I should", the soldier said, leaving. "You paid for a bra while on a mission?", the boss asked, following the soldier out the room.

This gained another round of laughter from the group, "He paid for a bra!?", Mina asked, now laughing harder than she did before. "Where did you find this universe Zeik?", Glowster asked, having failed in the last joke and laughed. "I just googled 'FBI Meme' and got that", Zeik said, massaging his sore cheeks from smiling so much. "Wait, Google even searches for other world's?", Power Loader asked in confusion.

"Yup, those brothers made some serious cash when I told them that", Zeik said with a smile, then regretting it with the soreness. "So yeah, final clip and then the winner gets the money, it's down to Eri, Kota, Inko, Best Jeanist, and Gran Torino. If the world ends and we have a few left, then we'll have a bonus round", Z explained to the group. "This'll be difficult, what's the last one Zeik?", Steampunk asked, ready for the last clip, funny or bad.

"Why not find out?", Zeik said, pointing to the screen lighting up with the final clip.

Case 3: Muscular

The scene opens to a children's playground pointed at a sandbox where two children of the age of 4 played. One was a young boy with spiky black hair and a red hat with horns on the front, white shirt, and black shorts and shoes. The other was a girl with white hair, a white blouse, black suspenders, white socks, and black shoes. These were Eri and Kota, friends who were busy building a small sandcastle in the middle.

Eri worked on the walls and people while Kota built the main pillars and so on.

"Aww", all the girls cooed at the adorable scene, Kota meanwhile blushed at the scene where Eri smiled. "They really are adorable together", Mandalay said, ignoring the embarrassed look Kota had. "That looks like fun, can we do that later?", Eri asked the group, "Of course, if Z will allow?", Miro said, looking at the God. "Sure thing, we can set it up during the break", Z said as the video continued.

"This is gonna be awesome Eri", Kota said as he finished the main spire, "Yeah", she said, equally as excited.

"Hey kids",

The two looked up from their castle to see on the side that a large, well built man with a dark brown trench coat. He had short blonde hair with a eyepatch over his left eye, a sharp face, and a wicked, practically evil grin on his face.

!!!

"MUSCULAR?!?", everyone shouted in shock at seeing the deadly villain on screen, "WHY IS HE HERE?!?", Mandalay shouted. "HE'D BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ERI AND KOTA!", Miro shouted while the youngest had their own reactions. Kota was burning with rage at seeing the man he hated most in the world while Eri hid behind him in fear.

"Hey kids, want some candy?", Muscular asked, his hand full of random candies, "I've got plenty", he said with a venomous voice. Kota was skeptical as he stared at the random stranger and his candies, confused why he's doing it. Eri was more open at being scared of the man's face, "I'm scared Kota", she said, hiding behind him. This was enough to tell Kota that this man was dangerous, and he needed to get Eri and himself out of there.

"Aww, he's protecting her", Ochako gushed at the boy's bravery, "Yeah, no way am I backing down from that guy!", Kota yelled at the screen. "Am I seeing a new future pairing?", Mina asked herself as she looked at the adorable couple. Inko just lightly giggled at two children, already seeing that they may be together in the future.

"Sorry, we gotta go, our parents are calling us", Kota said as he slowly backed away with Eri clinging to him. This just made Muscular angry, "Listen kids, you're not going anywhere", he said as he crushed the candy in his hands. The children were now scared of the man and we're ready to run away, "Eri, stay close", Kota whispered to the girl. She nodded as they kept a steady eye on the man as he slowly advanced, both ready to run.

"1", Kota started, Eri clutching his shirt, "2", he said, Muscular getting closer.

Everyone leaned in anticipation, hoping the two will make it out ok or that the people from before will save them.

"3-", "FBI, GET DOWN!!",

The two kids jumped as suddenly Muscular was tackled by 6 armed men and taken to the ground. "You two alright?", the boss asked, kneeling in front of the two, both still scared since he wore a mask. "Hey hey, no need to be scared, I'm here to help", the leader said in a soothing voice, hoping to calm them. They just backed away further, just scared at how they looked and how Muscular was still active.

"Understandably scared given their situation", Aizawa said, "Yeah, if I was them, I'd be scared too", Tohru said. "You know what I just noticed, we haven't seen Izuku yet", Inko said, everyone also noticing that as well. "Is he?", Steampunk asked, Zeik covering his mouth before he continued and possibly spoil the ending.

"Why should we?", Kota asked, the man sighing as he quickly removed his mask, showing a young, male face. He had a firm jaw, freckles on his cheeks, emerald eyes, and spiky black and green highlighted hair. "I'm a friend, unlike that other guy", Izuku Midoriya said with a smile, the two calming a bit.

"IZUKU!", Inko said in joy, finally seeing her son on screen after all the bizarre and practically hilarious world clips. "Whoa, is he like a secret agent?", Sero asked, "Not exactly, they're in charge of defending the United States from terrorists. The other job is what Izuku is doing here, enforcing federal laws", Steampunk explained simply. "Wait, so he's back in the States?", Endeavor asked, "Yup, and he's a meme here", Glowster said.

"BOSS, WE NEED HELP!",

Looking over, Izuku saw that Muscular's extreme strength exceeded that of his men, "Stay here", Izuku ordered as he marched over. The big brute got himself free, then came face to face with Izuku, who didn't even reach his upper chest. "What, you gonna do something little man?!", Muscular yelled in Izuku's face, who didn't even flinch.

"TAKE HIM DOWN DEKU!!", Kota and Eri cheered at their hero, "I hope he'll be ok", Ochako said. "Hey, he took down the one in your world, and he was a pro villain, this guy's nothing", Zeik said with confidence.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere near those kids", Izuku said seriously, which made the larger man laugh. "HA, JUST TRY IT!", Muscular challenged as he stood at full height with pure confidence.

*BTZZZ!!*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!", Muscular shouted in pain as the camera panned downward. It showed a still uncaring Izuku, but his right hand was stretched out with a turned on taser. The defense weapon was on full blast on Muscular's junk, bolts of electricity traveling through the man's body.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!!", everyone, even Gran Torino, Best Jeanist, Inko, and Kota, began laughing at the sight. It was hilarious on how casually Izuku looked while zapping the man in his most precious area. Kota started laughing so hard that he fell to the group with tears brining from his eyes and cheeks turned red. "Ahahah! It's always funny when they go for the nuts", Steampunk said as he slightly lifted his mask to while a tear away.

"It's safe to say I chose the right clips and who's the winner", Zeik said to Z, who nodded with a smile.

THUMP!

Muscular fell to the ground with a loud thump, shaking the group so much that Eri and Kota nearly fell over. "All bark and no bite, especially against a regular taser", Izuju said as he pocketed the weapon. "You two alright?", Izuku asked the two kids, who nodded, "Great, you know where your parents or guardians are?", he asked. "Yeah, my uncle's over there", Eri said, pointing to the far end of the park, so far they couldn't hear that.

"And yours?", Izuku asked Kota, "Same place", he said, "Ok, let's go and explain what happened. We don't want what happened to happen again", Izuku said as he fallowed the still somewhat scared kids. "Remember kids, don't talk to strangers, they may not be as friendly as they seem", Izuku said with a friendly tone. The last shot had Izuku holding Kota's and Eri's hands as he lead them to their parents/guardians while his team took care of Muscular.

The video ended with everyone giving it a round of applause, "My, I don't think I've laughed that hard in years", All Might said, still having giggles. "Yeah, and damn was it funny!", Sero said, thinking over the first two clips, being the funniest in his opinion. "Oh, say, who won the prize money?", Lbara asked, grabbing everyone's attention as they looked at the bowl. "Why the only or last one to have or not have laughed", Zeik said, picking up the bowl with one hand.

"Who?", Mountain Lady asked.

"Eri", Zeik said with a grin, "Me?", the young girl asked, confused and happy that she won something. "Yup, you were the only one to not laugh or giggle during all 3 clips", Zeik said, placing the bowl in front over her. Eri just stared at the vast amount of money and riches that almost overflowed the glass container. "Way to go Eri!", Miro cheered as Eri picked up one of the smaller diamonds, "Pretty", she said with a smile.

"Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting it to be that funny", Steampunk said as he rubbed his sore throat. "Eh, don't worry, also, your next world will be soon", Z said as he remembered the list. "Cool, you find a universe for it yet?", Steampunk asked, "Yup, just need to set it up, which will take a bit", Zeik explained. "Fine by me, need to rest a bit, my head hurts", Steampunk said, "I gotcha, here's some Ginger-ale", Z said, handing him a glass.

"Oh thanks", Steampunk said, using a straw and taking small sips through his helmet, "How's he doing that?", Glowster asked, "Don't worry about it", Zeik said.

A/N: This is one of two that'll include steampunk123123 as a guest as an apology, the next one up soon. Also, hopefully y'all found it mildly entertaining, funny, maybe, but I don't expect much.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.8K 135 17
"we're from two different classes, and yet i've never been able to connect with someone the way i do with you." 𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐟...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
128K 4.1K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
12.2K 220 16
Basically class 1-A challenge both deku and bakugou to pretend-date each other for a month and whoever falls in love first loses