Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

sorrrrryyy

1.5K 27 6
By getosboyfie

i realize i left you guys hanging for an unbeliavble amount of time, but im thnking about updating this book soon!!! 

I'm rewatching the anime to jog my memory back to the mindset i was in before and I think i might be able to post as update soon, although i can't give an accurate time as to when that will be = ) thank you for the support you guys have been giving me, i'm so thankful and i hope you guys stick around for more updates. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 9 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
217K 4.7K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...
60.2K 2.5K 32
- it's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me. i'm not bored or unhappy. i'm still so strange and wild. you're in the wind, i'm in t...
984 58 15
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...